l.o.v.e. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
razor2g3
Academy Student

razor2g3 is an unknown quantity at this point
l.o.v.e.

love is a language only known to the heart .you then ask, why do we fall in love?
Old 02-28-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: l.o.v.e.

Because we're human and we strive for the companionship of a partner to reproduce with.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:05 PM   #3
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Because we're human and we strive for the companionship of a partner to reproduce with.
That'd be like saying we're animals. Affection and strong feelings of intimate connection are very different from the need to keep our race going.

@ special- Sensei: btw, I'm not sure if your trying to make an arguement point or.... are you just looking for oppinion and imput? If so I don't think this is the right place and there's kinda already a thread like this. <_<
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:58 AM   #4
Special-Sensei
Genin

Special-Sensei is an unknown quantity at this point

love hurts

Tralala..
Old 02-28-2007, 12:07 PM   #5
Special-Sensei
Genin

Special-Sensei is an unknown quantity at this point

huh?

im just saying love hurts (sometimes)..

my opinion..

Tralala..
Old 02-28-2007, 12:08 PM   #6
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Humans are animals. Mammals, specifically.

I was saying that that's not what love is, it's what drives us to fall in love. Humans have an incessant need to be around others. A human without any social connections usually isn't very happy. Our strive to connect with others, that overwhelming desire to find "the one", as they call it, is what drives us to get to know others and eventually fall in love with them. That's what I was getting at.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Humans are animals. Mammals, specifically.

I was saying that that's not what love is, it's what drives us to fall in love. Humans have an incessant need to be around others. A human without any social connections usually isn't very happy. Our strive to connect with others, that overwhelming desire to find "the one", as they call it, is what drives us to get to know others and eventually fall in love with them. That's what I was getting at.
We may be mammals, but if you put us under the same category as you would a dog or cat, then we're not as great as we give ourself credit for. We're so much more. >_<

AND to save yourself a long explenation, your should better define your terms. :3
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:23 PM   #8
naruto slash
Missing-Nin

naruto slash is an unknown quantity at this point

i say who cares about love right now..............
Old 02-28-2007, 06:03 PM   #9
Qrfl
Genin

Qrfl is on a distinguished road

Naruto slash stop spamming. I think love is not an emotion but a messed up impulse.
Gorillaz #1 BodyGuard.
Join Bleach Exile Listen to An Cafe Then Join This fan club. http://forums.bleachexile.com/showthread.php?t=5501
Old 02-28-2007, 08:03 PM   #10
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor2g3 View Post
love is a language only known to the heart .you then ask, why do we fall in love?
I think people fall in love because we (humans) tend to make bonds with others. However, there are different kinds of love. For example, family love. A person loves their family because, well, they're family. They're the people you've grown up with and live with, and the bond between siblings to parents or siblings to siblings is formed. Then there's friendly love, which is the kind of love where you have good friends (this kind of love is felt between everyone, from guy to guy, girl to girl, guy to girl). This isn't necessarily true, but sometimes you love a friend like a brother or sister.

But the most common association with the word "love" is romantic love, which is pretty self-explanatory. The reason I think people fall into this kind of love is that when a person finds someone else that complements them rather well, and then that bond escalates into something more. In some cases, this love is somewhat short-lived (as in high school relationships), but other times it lasts years and years (marriage, engagement, etc.).

This is my reasoning of love, so yeah, love it (pun intended ) or leave it.

Old 02-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #11
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

lol@Conspiracy theory. Okay.

Love is being attached to someone else in a greater way than being attached to friends or associates.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:16 AM   #12
Vanity
Succumb

This should probably be closed. I'd say move it but it's Shadow Wolf's Thread similar?
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:04 AM   #13
victoria
the original victoria

victoria is on a distinguished roadvictoria is on a distinguished road

shadow's thead was tainted, so close that one =/

HINATA: BFF
SHADOWWOLF: Guardian Angel
G: Da King
AZUMI: Partner
VANITY: Mummy
KLUANG: Member
VASH_THEHUNTER: E-student
EKANG: Lil' Brother
MOOCH: Real-Deal
GOTDS: Bro
AKATSUKISHINOBI: Sebster
OAKGYRL: Porkchopest lady
SHADOWCLONE: Hottie Homie
Old 03-02-2007, 04:34 PM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity
We may be mammals, but if you put us under the same category as you would a dog or cat, then we're not as great as we give ourself credit for. We're so much more. >_<

AND to save yourself a long explenation, your should better define your terms. :3
Right-o. Posts riddled with ambiguity usually get the poster nowhere in a debate, yeah?

Also, Ninja48's right kind of. Love isn't really a conspiracy theory at all, and hasn't there already been a thread like this?
Old 03-03-2007, 06:57 PM   #15
Vanity
Succumb

Quote:
Also, Ninja48's right kind of. Love isn't really a conspiracy theory at all, and hasn't there already been a thread like this?
kind of right? =_= I never knew the idea of love could be anything near a conspiricy theory... This is actually chuckle worthy =P

And yush, this thread had already been made.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Closed Thread