Dark Plague - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 04-12-2007, 07:01 PM   #1
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Dark Plague

Fear of the Dark Plague (暗いペスト)

Note: This fan fiction takes place some time after Sasuke recruits his entire team, as in, Juugo is already on it. And they're off searching for Itachi.

"Itachi, it's time for you to retrieve Kyuubi." said the leader of Akatsuki from within the shadows of the Akatsuki lair.

"Yes....Kisame, let's...." Itachi said as he was interrupted by the Akatsuki leader.

"Kisame won't be going with you." said the Akatsuki leader.

"???" Itachi had a puzzled look on his face when he heard this.

"Is this some sort of test?" Itachi asked.

"This is no test, Uchiha." said a menacing voice from within the shadows. Itachi quickly turned to where the voice came from and has a slightly irritated expression. He then looked over at the leader... "You're not serious."

"If the child somehow negates your Sharingan, you will need someone there to fully suppress the Kyuubi's chakra, should it decide to lend it's insane power to the him." said the leader.

"You shouldn't underestimate me...." Itachi said lightly, as he was cut off by this shadow Akatsuki member.

"He hasn't underestimated you. He does know that you're unable to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra, and no one else can do such a thing but me. I also suggest you do as you're told, and stop questioning things, filthy Uchiha brat!" said the shadow member.

"...." Itachi kept quiet, because he felt the shadow members' murderous intent rising.

Who is this new member of Akatsuki? How is it that he was able to shut Itachi up like that, with no reaction in return? Something tells me he's one of the hidden, more unknown members of Akatsuki, just like that flower lady. The difference? This is a fan fiction, and I won't hesitate to introduce him.

Mean while, back in Konoha, in Tsunade's office, Naruto and Sakura had a meeting with Tsunade about Sasuke and his intentions. (The meeting had already started, so I'll skip the small talk)

"So that's it? Do you think when the mission is over, Sasuke will come back to Konoha?" Naruto asked curiously.

"I don't know Naruto, nor is that our concern. Your mission is clear. It isn't to bring him back, because he's capable of making his own decisions. Please Naruto, don't tell me we have to have that talk again." Tsunade said, a bit annoyed that Naruto is still unable to let go of the idea that Sasuke may not want to come back.

"Sensei, how do we find Sasuke? I'll do my best to try and negate any genjutsu used against us, but we still don't know where Sasuke nor Itachi are." Sakura said looking not so confident.

"We have it worked out." Tsunade said, as her door opened, and in walked Neji Hyuuga.

"Neji Hyuuga. You've been briefed of this mission already, but just so these two know, you'll assist them in locating Sasuke, and only Sasuke. If your team encounters Itachi, do not, and I repeat, do NOT fight him head on. We'll need Sasuke for this one." Tsunade said in a stern manner, as Neji nodded in agreement.

"What!?! He's our team leader!?!" Naruto yelled as he pointed his arm at Neji.

"Naruto!" Sakura said angrily as she crossed her arms.

"This is a serious mission, Naruto!" Tsunade said strongly, as she stood up and slammed her hands against her table.

"Itachi Uchiha isn't one to take lightly! Anyone of you could be killed against him almost instantly if this team doesn't work together! Do I make myself clear?" Tsunade asked, looking directly at Naruto.

"Fine!" Naruto said as he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Naruto, we'll eventually need you to hit Itachi with your Shuri-Rasengan. Please, try not to miss. I'll do what I must to deal with Itachi's taijutsu skills and genjutsu. Sakura, you seem to be strong with dispelling genjutsu, but I'll need you to keep Itachi on his toes with constant flurries of attacks. Hopefully, Sasuke will also behave." Neji said as he leaned against the door.

"You will use your Byakuugan to search for Sasuke. This may take some time, so pack your things accordingly." Tsunade suggested as she sat back down.

"Hey, maybe we should bring Hinata along since she can use Byakuugan. We could cover more ground...." Naruto said as he was cut off by Neji.

"She won't last." Neji said in a serious tone.

"What do you mean? She almost beat you at the Chunnin exams!" Naruto said.

"Her Byakuugan and taijutsu skills haven't grown as much as mine have. I doubt she would last a minute against Itachi even with us there." Neji said.

"You're right..." Sakura said as she hung her head down.

"That's crap! You know she can do anything you can! You're just...." Naruto shouted.

"Naruto, Neji is right." Tsunade said calmly. "I've watched her progress. She has gotten better, but she's no where near where Neji is at, at the moment."

"Whatever!" Naruto said as he stormed off, not feeling very comfortable around Neji and his arrogance.

"Naruto...." Neji said as he slowly walked out of Tsunade's office. Naruto turned around as he was near an exit. "...I won't underestimate you again."

"The hell do you mean by that?" Naruto said in an annoyed manner.

"It means we're going to fight again some time. And the end result will be different, since I don't plan on underestimating you again." Neji said as he headed towards the exit Naruto was headed.

"......" Naruto just stood there quietly wondering why Neji even wants a rematch.
Mean while, Itachi and the shadow member headed towards the exit of their lair.

"Do your job right. Suppressing the chakra of that beast takes a lot out of me." Maikeru said. (YAY HIS NAME FINALLY REVEALED)

"I know what to do. There's no need to remind me, Maikeru." Itachi said, still a bit irritated. They both headed towards the exit, both encountering Kisame and Deidara.

"Where do you guys think you're going?" A puzzled Kisame asked.

"We're to finally retrieve Kyuubi from the brat." Maikeru said, not even looking at Kisame.

"Hmpf!" Deidara uttered as he walked off slowly.

"Hey, Itachi, why is he going with you?" Kisame asked with a smile.

"Re-enforcement. In case Itachi botches things." Maikeru said confidently, still not looking at Kisame.

"You certainly have an attitude, don't you?" Kisame asked, as Itachi grew tired of Maikeru's condescending ways.

"Do we have a problem?" Maikeru asked as he finally looked at Kisame. "Because, if we don't, then I suggest you get the hell out of our way and stop wasting my time, fish boy." Maikeru said mockingly, with a smile on his face.

"What did you call me!?!" Kisame demanded as he brought out his Samehada and pointed it's tip about a few inches away from Maikeru's neck.

"Kisame!" Itachi said startled.

"Hah....." Maikeru said, as he began to activate his dark eyes. His eyes turned pitch black with silver ovals centered in his eyes, as a few veins began to pulse around the sides of his eyes and face.

"......what, are you....doing...." Kisame said as he lowered his Samehada and slowly raised it to his own neck.
"Showing you your place within Akastuki." Maikeru said in a serious tone.

"Enough!" yelled Itachi. "We're wasting time. Let's go." Itachi said.

"Yes, let us go then." Maikeru said as he deactivated his dark eyes, and Kisame was released from Maikeru's control.

"......." Kisame just stared at Maikeru and his insane abilities, concerned for Itachi, as both Itachi and Maikeru left.

"He won't be foolish enough to kill him. He knows he answers to me." The leader said to Kisame as he suddenly appeared behind him within the shadows.

"I still think it was a mistake to send him with Itachi. You know how he feels about the Uchiha bloodline." Kisame said, as he turned his head a bit.

"Yes, I know. But he also loathes the Hyuuga bloodline, but hasn't gone out of his way to destroy that clan, has he? He's improved in suppressing his lust for murder. Don't worry about it." Said the leader.

".....(No he hasn't.)" Kisame thought to himself.
Itachi and Maikeru are sprinting through a forest away from the Akatsuki lair, when Maikeru went against his orders.

"Hey, Uchiha..." Maikeru said, as he stopped in the middle of an empty area of a few trees.

"What do you wa....gack!!!" Itachi tried to say and Maikeru grabbed Itachi by his neck and drove him up against a thick tree with insane speed.

"Let go!" Itachi demanded as he activated his Sharingan.

"Don't ever, talk down to me, nor interrupt me again. You're nothing to me, Itachi. Your Sharingan is pitiful!" Maikeru snapped at him, as he released his grip.

"I'm tired of you! Either kill me or I'll kill you! Either way, I won't put up with you any longer!" Itachi snapped back.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 05-15-2007 at 03:49 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dark Plague

"If I kill you, I die at his hands. So, no, at this point in time, I won't kill you. I just enjoy reminding you of your place, dirty Uchiha." Maikeru said with a smile.

"I find it amusing that you refer to me as a dirty Uchiha when you yourself have Uchiha DNA infused in you. You're quick to put the Uchiha name down, yet you rely on it." Itachi said with sweat drops sliding down his face.

"Oh, but you're the last of the Uchiha clan. So I take huge pride in pushing a low life like you around. Even if it is using Uchiha abilities." Maikeru said angrily.

"....(Yes, the last Uchiha....)..why don't you go and kill the Hyuuga clan?" Itachi asked.

"That will come in due time. It should be fun. I heard they have a very talented ninja in some brat called Neji." Maikeru said in an excited manner.

"Wiping out a clan just because they exist. Pathetic." Itachi said.

"You're one to talk." Maikeru said.

"You know why I wiped out my clan. It wasn't because I just FELT like it." Itachi snapped.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you did it." Maikeru said as he tossed a kunai at the top of one of the trees, which dropped an apple which he caught.

"Idiot. We're wasting time again, and now you're doing this." Itachi said an annoyed fashion.

"You're the bastard child of the Uchiha clan. I'd refrain from calling me the idiot. Go off if you want. I'll be around when you encounter the brat." Maikeru said as he jumped into the trees, and sat on a branch munching on his apple.

"Hmpf!" Itachi uttered as he disappeared in a flash.

"Stupid Uchiha low life.....(I wonder if this, Neji, has a strong Byakuugan ability. Could it be stronger than mine?)..." Maikeru thought to himself while eating his apple and relaxing.

End chapter 1.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Pretty good so far, how long did it take you to write it?

You should become a join the Official Leaf Shinobi Fanclub and help me write it's fanfiction. You have talent.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:43 PM   #4
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Pretty good so far, how long did it take you to write it?

You should become a join the Official Leaf Shinobi Fanclub and help me write it's fanfiction. You have talent.
Thanks. Um, took me about 30-40 minutes. I was a bit distracted, but I also had this story in mind for a while, slowly adding more to it in my head. So, I finally found myself with some time and I decided to type some of it out.

What kind of fan fiction are you writing? Thanks. I've always been told I have a knack for story telling.

By the way, anyone feel free to comment on what I've posted thus far, and feel free to ask questions about Maikeru and how he's related to the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans. The next chapter will be posted within a few days.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #5
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Thanks. Um, took me about 30-40 minutes. I was a bit distracted, but I also had this story in mind for a while, slowly adding more to it in my head. So, I finally found myself with some time and I decided to type some of it out.

What kind of fan fiction are you writing? Thanks. I've always been told I have a knack for story telling.

By the way, anyone feel free to comment on what I've posted thus far, and feel free to ask questions about Maikeru and how he's related to the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans. The next chapter will be posted within a few days.
It's an original fanfic involving all those who want to be in it (restricted to club members). Basically, we're going to make characters, insert them into the Narutoverse like they've been there all along, and make a story. I'm the only writer so far, and we could always use more chracters.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:52 PM   #6
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
It's an original fanfic involving all those who want to be in it (restricted to club members). Basically, we're going to make characters, insert them into the Narutoverse like they've been there all along, and make a story. I'm the only writer so far, and we could always use more chracters.
That sounds pretty fun. I'll get back to you on that.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:37 PM   #7
Electric Chakra
Genin

Electric Chakra is on a distinguished road

thats brilliant....continue...got my hooked

Click To visit The Clans FC...Join a Clan!

Member of the soul reaper academy FC . . . Click banner to view!

Member of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC (Gai)
Member of Fighting Game FC

Teacher of gaarasandchick13 - Teaching on the subject 'Clans'
Electric Chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:07 PM   #8
Electric Chakra
Genin

so who is Maikeru meant to be....and how is he related to itachi and the hyuuga's? this is really good stuff you got here......you should def consider the fan fiction....but send me copies of whatever you write.....

Old 04-12-2007, 08:11 PM   #9
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Chakra View Post
so who is Maikeru meant to be....
A secret Akatsuki member. Secret to the viewers.

Quote:
and how is he related to itachi and the hyuuga's?
So as to not give away too much, he has Uchiha and Hyuuga DNA in him. He also has relation to Orochimaru.

Quote:
this is really good stuff you got here......you should def consider the fan fiction....but send me copies of whatever you write.....
Thanks. Send you copies?
Old 04-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #10
Electric Chakra
Genin

if you right anything for fan fiction...pm me or something so i can read it....

Old 04-13-2007, 04:53 PM   #11
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

damn
another eye, that AGAIN surpasses sharingan, and prolly even byakugan

although it's a good story, i hate this SuperEye, enough eyes already =/
Old 04-13-2007, 05:00 PM   #12
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFourthTail! View Post
damn
another eye, that AGAIN surpasses sharingan, and prolly even byakugan

although it's a good story, i hate this SuperEye, enough eyes already =/
It's more of a mutation directly from the Sharingan and the Byakuugan. Chapter 2 should be up some time tomorrow. And no worries, there's going to be two major fights in my fan fiction. I guess I'll say what they are, but nothing else. Sasuke and Neji vs Maikeru, and Naruto and Lee vs Itachi. THAT IS ALL. /whoosh
Old 04-14-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
It's more of a mutation directly from the Sharingan and the Byakuugan. Chapter 2 should be up some time tomorrow. And no worries, there's going to be two major fights in my fan fiction. I guess I'll say what they are, but nothing else. Sasuke and Neji vs Maikeru, and Naruto and Lee vs Itachi. THAT IS ALL. /whoosh
damn you tricked me into this

looking forward to chap 2
Old 04-14-2007, 06:37 PM   #14
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Not too far from the Akatsuki base, we see Sasuke and Karin hopping through a forest heading towards their base, while the other two members of Sasuke's team are else where...waiting.

"We're close, Sasuke." Karin said while hopping. Sasuke didn't say a word, although his hatred came back and his anger began to rise. For once, in quite some time, Sasuke actually showed some emotion and got angry.

He had a flash back of their last encounter. How easily Itachi man handled Sasuke, and dismissed him, as if he didn't matter, for Naruto and his Kyuubi. All of the training he'd done, what was it for? He thought to himself. "Things will be different from last time!" Sasuke said as he hopped further and faster.

"...?" Karin looked confused, but tried to keep up with Sasuke.

"Hm! That certainly was fast. (I'm surprised he defeated the brat so fast)" Maikeru said and thought, as he stood up on a large branch.

"There he is. Sasuke, are you sure this is the way to defeat Itachi?" Karin said, a bit worried.

"Yes. We've no other choice. Just, stick to the plan and everything will fall right into place. Then the other two will...." Sasuke said as he began to charge some electric chakra withing his hand, but was interrupted.

"It's not him!" Karin shouted and stopped in shock.

"What?" Sasuke said as he stopped also, and turned in her direction. "How? You're able to sense..."

"Yes, I know! But, he...whoever it is, has the same, or a very similar chakra type that you and Itachi have. But not exact." Karin said.

"Similar? Non sense. It must be him. There are no other Uchiha left but Itachi and I. Let's go." Sasuke said dismissively, as he began heading forward.

"....(It's as if there are two chakra types from that person. Who is that? Sasuke and Itachi have the same chakra types. How strange.) Karin thought to herself as she followed Sasuke.

Mean while, in a totally different direction than where Sasuke and Karin are, Itachi heads towards the outskirts of Konoha. Bouncing along on trees through forests, as all the cool shinobi do.

(I'll enjoy killing him once the Kyuubi is mine. Though, I wonder if it's true that he killed Orochimaru. Does he also have the ring?) Itachi thought to himself as he continued.

Mean while, in another neck of the woods, Gai and Lee were training together. Well, they had just finished training. Both were exhausted, but Lee had changed.

"You've done so well, Lee!" Gai shouted, huffing and puffing.

"Thank you Gai-sensei!" Lee shouted back, a bit fatigued. "Sensei, when will I be ready to learn that style?" Lee asked curiously.

"Soon. You've already mastered the last two styles I taught you." Gai said, as he stood. "You will learn more styles, but this next one will be your best, most powerful style of all. But it is one that is to be used only with the intent to kill. Lee, you have a pure heart. It pains me to teach you such a style, but, as a ninja, you must be ready for anything." Gai said in a serious tone.

"(Just what kind of style is this?) Sensei, I will use it responsibly." Lee said.

Over in the Leaf village, Sakura and Neji await Naruto at the exit, along with Kakashi and Tsunade.

"And you two think I'm always late." Kakashi said.

"Well, you are." Sakura said jokingly.

"Sakura, remember what I taught you. If you fall in battle...." Tsunade said with a smile.

"Yes master." Sakura said smiling back.

"Okay guys! I'm ready!" Shouted Naruto as he ran to the exit.

"Sakura, here are some soldier pills, in case you all need them." Kakashi said, as he gave her some pills. "Neji, Sakura, do your best to keep yourselves out of his genjutsu." Kakashi warned them.

Within the forest, Maikeru grows impatient waiting for who he thinks is Itachi.

"What the hell is taking him so long?" Maikeru said. "Might as well have another...." He said as he tossed a kunai to eat another apple.

"Sasuke, I...I really don't think it's Itachi who's chakra I.....Sasuke?" Karin said as she stopped in her tracks and noticed Sasuke (since he did go on a bit ahead of her) stand still.

Sasuke and Maikeru saw one another, eye to eye. Maikeru didn't manage to catch his apple, and Sasuke wondered why Karin was able to sense Uchiha chakra within this stranger.

"You look just like him." Maikeru said angrily, with his murderous intent rising.

"Do I know you?" Sasuke asked.

"No. You don't.....know of me." Maikeru said, as he noticed Sasuke's Orochimaru-like outfit.

"Akatsuki, eh? I should finish you off right now." Sasuke said confidently.

"Sasuke. I have a bad feeling about this." Karin said, scared.

"Then stand back and let me handle him." Sasuke said as he gripped his sword.

"Handle me? (Why do I sense....no, that's not possible.)" Maikeru said.

"Where is he?" Sasuke said, as he zipped right to Maikeru, holding the sharp end of his blade up against Maikeru's neck.

"I'd hate to think you were serious about this." Maikeru said.

"Where is ITACHI!?" Sasuke yelled angrily.
Old 04-14-2007, 06:38 PM   #15
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"What business do you have with him?" Maikeru asked, losing patience.

"He is my prey. Now where is he? I won't ask again!" Sasuke demanded, activating his Sharingan.

Itachi suddenly stopped in his tracks. He felt Maikeru's strong murderous intent rising fast. "What..?" He wondered why in the world he's getting this way. What could be triggering.... "Shit!" Itachi said as he quickly backtracked to where he and Maikeru were. He thought perhaps someone like Jiraiya had confronted Maikeru, which would put a damper on their plans.

Over at Konoha, as Team Neji is about to leave, Lee and Gai arrive from their training.

"Where are you off to, Naruto?" Lee asked.

"We're going on a mission to take down Itachi Uchiha." Naruto said in an excited way.

"Will he be there, too?" Gai asked, as he looked over at Kakashi and Tsunade.

"Who?" Asked Sakura.

"Kisame." said Gai.

"Well, no. We hadn't counted on him being there. Jiraiya told me only one member was on the move. He then confirmed it was Itachi Uchiha." Tsunade said.

"Yes, but what if Kisame is there? Tsunade, would you mind if...." Gai said as he was interrupted be Lee.

"I'll go, sensei!" Lee said proudly.

"But, Lee. You're not..." Gai said.

"That's not a bad idea, Gai. It would be an ideal time to test those new styles you taught him. Since Itachi is no slouch in the taijutsu department." Kakashi commented.

"Can I sensei?" Lee asked looking up at Gai with puppy dog eyes. ^_^

"Yes, you can go. If Tsunade says you can." Gai said.

"Very well. Just be off. We're wasting time here." Tsunade said.

So team Neji, consisting of Naruto, Sakura, Lee, and Neji, went off in search of Itachi. They brought Lee along to help just in case Kisame happened to be there.

Back at the forest, Sasuke had his sword pressed against Maikeru's neck, oh noess!

"You........" Maikeru said as his murderous intent grew and grew, with his fists tightening. "You are an Uchiha?" he asked.

"In the flesh, moron." Sasuke said, sensing Maikeru's intent.

"Sasuke, I'm sorry!" Karin said as she held a kunari to Sasuke's neck from behind.

"What are you doing, Karin?" Sasuke asked, surprised.

"I'm not in control of myself! He's doing this to me!" Karin shouted.

"Really." Sasuke said as he looked back at Maikeru. "Very well then." Sasuke said as he quickly ran his blade across Maikeru's neck, only to have Maikeru disappear in a cloud of poisonous gas. Both Karin was freed, and both of them jumped back.

"Where is he?" Sasuke asked.

"He's here. But, doesn't seem to be visible." Karin said.

"I'm going to have fun with you." Maikeru said from behind, on a branch above them.

"Grrrrrrr....." Sasuke said as he turned around quickly.

"I should get the others." Karin said.

"If you want. I doubt this one will be much trouble if he's anything like Itachi." Sasuke said.

"Haha! Itachi. Well then, shall we play?" Maikeru said as he hopped onto a branch that was lower.

Mean while, at another section of the forest, Naruto and the gang are hopping about like wild bunnies.

"Hey, do you think Sasuke will be made that we killed Itachi?" Naruto asked, looking at Sakura.

"Quiet!" Neji said. He had a concentrated look on his face. "What is that?" he asked.

"What is it, Neji? Lee asked.

"I thought I sensed a murderous intent. But it was faint." Neji said.

Back to Sasuke....Maikeru jumped towards Sasuke, but Sasuke jumped down to the ground and away from Maikeru, who chopped the branch in half with little effort. He also hit the ground. Maikeru ran to Sasuke with frightening speed, giving Sasuke virtually no time to react, and was nailed in the face with a hard punch. It made Sasuke fly backwards a bit, until he gained his ground again. The punch was enough to draw blood.

"Poor Uchiha." Maikeru taunted.

Sasauke sensed this new enemy was strong. So he didn't hesitate to go into his CS1 form. "You'll pay for that." Sasuke said angrily.

"Interesting. The cursed seal. Did you really need to resort to that after one punch? How sad." Maikeru said laughing.

"Shut up!" Sasuke shouted as he rushed at Maikeru with surprising speed. Maikeru had a look of shock that he'd have that kind of speed, and strictly for entertainment purposes, he allowed Sasuke to strike him. Sasuke struck Maikeru in the gut with a hard punch, which was followed up by a pair of left and right punches to the face, staggering Maikeru, and ended with a swift upwards kick to Maikeru's jaw that, which sent him flying. (His power feels like mine.) Maikeru thought as he was being pummeled. Sasuke jumped up at Maikeru and knocked him back down with an in-air round house kick (a sort of spin kick), which sent Maikeru zooming to the ground. Maikeru landed on his feet, as though nothing had happened. Sasuke landed away from him. (He looks like he hasn't taken any damage!) Sasuke thought.

"You're talented. Makes me wonder why Itachi didn't kill you, along with the rest of that shitty clan." Maikeru said as he brushed off his shoulder.

Sasuke quickly went into CS2 mode and began readying his Chidori.

"What an ugly transformation! If you're going to fight me, at least do so and be presentable at the same time! How rude!" Maikeru said mockingly.

"That won't matter much once I kill you!" CS2 Sasuke said as he slowly walked towards Maikeru.

"Do you really think your Chidori will kill me? Hah. Well then, there's only one way to find out!" Maikeru said as he removed his Akatsuki cloak (which revealed a cursed seal on his neck). "Hit me! Chicken shit!" Maikeru shouted.

Sasuke didn't hesitate, and he ran quickly to Maikeru with his full Chidori and blasted it into him.

A huge gust of wind was felt by Neji's team from the direction of the fight, which was then followed up by a small quake and a large explosion.

"What the hell was that!?" Naruto said as he stopped in his tracks.

End Chapter 2

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 04-14-2007 at 07:02 PM.