"Naruto's Death" [Naruto Movie 4] - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 09:25 PM   #1
JustLaxin
Genin

JustLaxin is an unknown quantity at this point
"Naruto's Death" [Naruto Movie 4]

Do you think Naruto dies? On Wikipedia it says this:
Quote:
Naruto: Shippūden the Movie is the fourth film based on the Naruto manga and anime series by Masashi Kishimoto. It was announced on November 22, 2006, in that week's issue of Shonen Jump. The movie will be released in theaters on August 4, 2007. Pre-sale tickets have been available since April 21, 2007.

The movie will take place during Naruto: Shippūden. According to teasers in issue 20 of Weekly Shonen Jump, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Neji Hyuga, and Rock Lee will be the main characters. The only detail about the plot given is the vague headline that "Naruto dies."

Two trailers for the movie confirm this to be a literal detail. In the trailers, Naruto is attacked and presumably killed by ten figures, all of whom glow dark purple and can fire similarly-colored energy blasts. His headband is cut off during the attack, and his attempt to form a Spiraling Sphere fails. Naruto's friends are seen standing around a gravestone in the following scene, his torn headband hanging from one edge.
Maybe they are only telling you this to make you think he dies. What if he does die? What if he comes back to life with the help of the fox? What if he comes back to life as a fox.

Theories:
- Naruto is in some kind of Genjutsu and they make them think that he's dead.
- They only found his head band, which they put on the grave stone in the trailer. Maybe there's no body in the grave? Proves that he may not be dead?
- Maybe another of the character's died instead of Naruto?
- Naruto doesn't die. He can't. The shows called "Naruto"
- Naruto does die and Koonohamuru takes his place on the show.
- Naruto has to fight Sasuke and in the trailer, they did not show Sasuke. So he can't die.
- Naruto dies and is revived like Gara was
- Naruto comes back as the fox.
- Naruto is taken Hostage, put in some kind of Genjutsu and Made them believe that he is dead. Konoha then realizes this is so.
- Naruto has to become Hokage, so he cant die!
-Naruto just dies.

If you have any other theories tell me
Old 04-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: "Naruto's Death" [Naruto Movie 4]

I think that Naruto is still alive, but assumed dead. That's what I think happens, I'm not sure how they're going to get around this one. Maybe the Kyuubi saves him, but I dunno what would happen in the movie. I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to post a link to it so I can watch, that'll be a while, but I suppose I can wait.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #3
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

there is a thread about this i believe

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 04-30-2007, 09:36 PM   #4
JustLaxin
Genin

Oh, well if there is, I'm sorry. I joined like 5 minutes ago and copied and pasted this from another forum where I posted this. But I was wondering what everyone thought. I can't wait for the movie to come out
Old 04-30-2007, 09:49 PM   #5
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

here look here...

http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=27855

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 04-30-2007, 09:55 PM   #6
JustLaxin
Genin

But this is asking what you think happens to Naruto... this is different.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Don't believe what you see on the trailers. This is all gimmicks to get us all hyped for the fourth movie installment of the series. Considering how grim of a theme this movie has it will probably be the best because it seems they Kishi is more concerned with the story plot and the affect on the people he wants to make happen. The fighting scenes will probably kick some serious ass. All in all, this is just a standard movie ploy to hype people up so due to the circumstances that this series is entitled "Naruto" and episodes keep rolling in I highly doubt he dies.

PS: This thread might get closed because there is another one like it.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 04-30-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #8
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

^agreed,

I haven't seen the full 3rd movie
Old 04-30-2007, 10:01 PM   #9
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

i hate to say it but i have to agree he cant be dead
@RA2 its the 4 movie

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 04-30-2007, 10:05 PM   #10
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I think it'd be pretty cool to see Naruto be killed, and not have the damn Kyuubi save his ass for the millionth time. And I hope the enemies aren't really generic and their abilities don't come from something lame, like an armlet. =\
Old 04-30-2007, 10:05 PM   #11
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

I noticed lmao sorry, but, nah, he won't die

and also, SM, call me EJ, RasenganAcv2 is too formal and crap, EJ is from my fav account POSEJ(PIssedOFfShinobi..:EJ:..)

on topic: like Kakashi87 said, it wouldn't make sense since Shippuuden is ongoing and so is the manga
Closed Thread