No Spoilers Please - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 09:15 PM   #1
LonelyNinja

No Spoilers Please

No Spoilers Please.

With the recent release of Naruto Shippuuden, a lot of manga readers have been spoiling major parts of the episodes. If you read the manga and know what's going to happen next, please, be courteous and not spoil anything.

Also, making even slightest of references to certain key points of the series or episodes is just as bad. Here are examples from the "Gaara vs. Deidara... Who will win?" thread:

Quote:
I'd like for Gara to win.
This person is saying that they would like for Gaara to win, however the way the post is set up it's making a clear point that who they'd like to win is the loser.
Quote:
go mr boom boom *must not give away winner*
Just because someone doesn't give away the winner but says it anyways can be aggravating to some.
Quote:
*keeps mouth shut*

*is ressisting the urge to spoil it*

i would like gaara to win, i gotta say it was a close match, but one of them gets lucky and plans ahead a bit more than the other.....
This person is saying they want Gaara to win, but they say that someone gets lucky.
Definition of "but": on the contrary (Link)
So, this person is saying, "I want Gaara to win, but on the contrary someone else wins." In the context of the discussion one can easily infer that the "lucky" combatant is Deidara.
Please, keep the forum spoiler free. It's the least you could do.

(Done with drunk_sea_monkey's approval.)

Closed Thread