(Manga Lounge) manga coloring group - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Web Development

Web Development Post here if you are looking for help with making a website. You may advertise, but need a post count of 150.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
(Manga Lounge) manga coloring group

as a division of mangalounge.com, we are now starting up a manga coloring group, and we are looking for skilled people to help us out, if you can color manga, and have the time and determination, then drop me a pm (here or at the manga lounge forums) telling me that you want to join, also, you MUST show me or any other admin at manga lounge one of your colorings if you wanna participate in the group.

please note that after joining the group, if you are very active at coloring and put good effort into the colorings then you just MIGHT recieve a staff position on the main site.

thank you for reading.

oh ya, anyone who participates will recieve their credit for their work.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:10 PM   #2
LonelyNinja

Re: (Manga Lounge) manga coloring group

I'll help you look for some color-er peoples.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

sounds interesting, but I'm no good, .EJ would have been a great mod =/
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:36 PM   #4
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

i need skilled pplz man!

and @ lonely, thanks man.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:16 AM   #5
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

man, if you had only come asking a year ago, you might have gotten a fleet of about 30 people to help you with that.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:01 AM   #6
Grimmjow
SCHITT

i see, lol, its ok now though, i made this same post on my forums too, another like 5 people applied, not 30, but a good start.

Old 06-21-2007, 02:02 PM   #7
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Good luck is all I can say, hopefully your group does no end up like colour chaos
Old 06-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #8
Grimmjow
SCHITT

thanks.

everyone in it till now is pretty skilled XD, too bad amaretti didnt wanna join.

Old 06-21-2007, 05:36 PM   #9
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

^ yea she would like represent 75% of our groups' talent and coloring skills
Old 06-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #10
Corbenk
Kuchin

Plus, she uses soft cell chading, or a mix of the two.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:16 PM   #11
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

if you plan on joining pm NR some of your works to see. NR you already know where i stand at the mangacoloring

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:28 PM   #12
Grimmjow
SCHITT

yup i do, yup, corbenk, if u wanna join the group , u can.

and ya, amaretti is awesome, i use cellshading, but im nothing compared to her, lol.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:47 PM   #13
Corbenk
Kuchin

Lol, no, that ship has sailed. There was a reaon I quit CC.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:31 PM   #14
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbenk View Post
Lol, no, that ship has sailed. There was a reaon I quit CC.
oh i see, lol, though if you ever do go back to coloring, then ur welcome to join, XD

@t4t

yup, she's just awesome.

Old 06-21-2007, 08:14 PM   #15
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

hmm amaretti's style looks like a well thought out mix of hard and soft cell

hse seems to have a great feel of light source and light distribution...