Incest - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 07-22-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
b0o
Academy Student

b0o is an unknown quantity at this point
Incest

What do you think of incest? Can you see why family members would fall in love with each other, or do you just dismiss it as wrong? What about step brothers and step sisters, strictly speaking not incest, but do you think that is wrong aswell?

I really don't see how someone would be sexually attracted to a member of their family, you look at your family in a different way than to how you look at anyone else, the fact I only have 2 brothers I'm not going to be attracted to one of them so it's easy for me to say, but I just can't see why you would think of family members like that, it just doesn't seem right to me.

Step brothers and step sisters is a weird one for me, if they met before the parents met and would be going out with each other, I always wondered what they would do if the parents got married, strictly speaking, would the parents be in the wrong? After all, the children did meet before hand and therefore it's not really the childrens fault, however I still couldn't see why anyone would be attracted to a step sister.

It's easy for me to say in the situation where I don't have to worry about these sort of things, would be interesting to see if we have anyone of the forum who has (and more importantly if they would want to say about it.)

So what are your views on the situation and why do you think that?

No stupid or childish remarks please, if you reply.. please make sure it is constructive.
b0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Incest

i am not sure you may want to ask questions like these here. There is nothing wrong with what you want to disscuss but there may be young kids under thirteen reading this thats all im thinking.

And no incest is wrong between blood family other than that between stepbrothers and step sisters that is there business and nothing more to it.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM   #3
Miburo

As long as they don't have any intentions of having children I really don't think it's all that big of a deal. Not something I'd personally be into, but I don't see why it'd be wrong.

Perhaps someone who does find it universally wrong could elaborate as to why? Because other than the ick factor, I can't think of anything.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:10 PM   #4
~ Lawliet ~
Genin

~ Lawliet ~ is an unknown quantity at this point

I see it as wrong, somehow.

Indeed, but why, I wonder...
~ Lawliet ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:25 PM   #5
Kick_Ass_Jill
Genin

Kick_Ass_Jill is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think it would be wrong if the the child met the other kid and started dating and became step brothers and step sisters and all...cause who wouldve known that there parents would of been married or whatever...sure it may seem wrong to be actracted to one of your family members...i personally wouldnt ever be attracted to my older bros..i just think of them as family and i love them as just family...but if they are attracted to eachother i just think its there decision and nobody should be able to say ''hey thats like really gay for you to be attracted to your step sis or bro''....they made the decision and they want it to go that way...you cant change how someone feels about someone...and its a free country lol...so if you want to be actracted to someone in your family...no ones stoppin ya...

Last edited by Kick_Ass_Jill; 08-10-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Kick_Ass_Jill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:48 PM   #6
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

As long as they don't reproduce, and none of my family try to get with me, I'm fine.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:51 PM   #7
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
As long as they don't reproduce, and none of my family try to get with me, I'm fine.
Lol thank god I'm not your sister

On Topic: I think incest is wrong only when it's blood brothers and sisters. For some reason incest is not as bad as it seems to be if it's with step brothers/sisters or cousins.....you know what I'm sayin. But I sometimes can see why you could be attracted to your own sibiling, you may be good looking and they might be too and it's sometimes not a certain person's fault if they become attracted to someone who is hot as fuck but is also a relative.

I used to have a crush on my cousin....and I asked my parents about it they said just dont try anything and dont let him try anything with you.
It's simple
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:18 AM   #8
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

Incest with your blood siblings is wrong in my book but I can understand people being attracted to a step sibling. I'll be the first one to admit i had a crush on my niece's step aunt, i don't even think we related at all. But then you have the people that take incest to another level and basically rape their siblings, which is horrible that people would even thinking of doing something like that.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:35 AM   #9
Blue46
Genin

Blue46 is on a distinguished roadBlue46 is on a distinguished road

umm, its wrong and kinda nasty.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:34 AM   #10
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really have a problem with incest in some cases. I do have a problem with incest between parent and child cause no matter how I look at it I would think that the parent is taking advantage of their child and also incest between underage people, other than that I really don't see a huge problem with it except society deems it nasty. (I am not into incest btw)
Old 08-17-2007, 12:41 AM   #11
Emo Ninja
Genin

Emo Ninja can only hope to improve

I think its kinda wrong...
Emo Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:41 AM   #12
Emily
Genin

Emily is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I personally don't think Incest is right, its just plain yucky.......
Old 08-17-2007, 05:25 AM   #13
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

morally, it is wrong. and yeah, it is "yucky" in the sense that ur having sexual contact with a person of the same blood. i mean sex comes with responsibilty. what d'you go f*****g around with a family member for when you know that it IS wrong. incest is like eating flesh of ur own. love is natural for evry family member, so s** shld be out of issue when it comes to love of family.

tho im sure about step siblings.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:47 PM   #14
Bunzing
Academy Student

Bunzing is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149 View Post
morally, it is wrong. and yeah, it is "yucky" in the sense that ur having sexual contact with a person of the same blood. i mean sex comes with responsibilty. what d'you go f*****g around with a family member for when you know that it IS wrong. incest is like eating flesh of ur own. love is natural for evry family member, so s** shld be out of issue when it comes to love of family.

tho im sure about step siblings.
you'd eat people outside of your family ?
Old 08-17-2007, 05:22 PM   #15
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Well, I disapprove of incest as I found it very disturbing and nasty. Imo, regardless of a family group trying to maintain the pureness of their family blood, incest is not right.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote