Chapter 366 Predictions. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #1
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Chapter 366 Predictions.

Predict away.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Chapter 366 Predictions.

hmmmmm, i really have no clue what will happen. I think that at the end of the chapter sasuke his find out that itachi is there. I dont know what itachi is wanting to say or whatever

Old 08-03-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Well, I'm sure once the translation is released, I can give a better prediction that's not just going on images. I guess, Itachi will talk to Naruto about some stuff involving the Sharingan or his past. Team Snake will be on the run......aaaaand, the others will get lost.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:13 PM   #4
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Well, I'm sure once the translation is released, I can give a better prediction that's not just going on images. I guess, Itachi will talk to Naruto about some stuff involving the Sharingan or his past. Team Snake will be on the run......aaaaand, the others will get lost.
What do you mean talk to naruto,don't you think he will try to capture him.....

I mean it is only his job as a member of akatsuki........

Sincerely garra.

Ps:Unless you mean talk to naruto then fight him,if so then I understand....
Old 08-03-2007, 05:28 PM   #5
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
What do you mean talk to naruto,don't you think he will try to capture him.....

I mean it is only his job as a member of akatsuki........

Sincerely garra.

Ps:Unless you mean talk to naruto then fight him,if so then I understand....
Why would Itachi be there to fight Naruto? He doesn't look like he's about to fight. Also, I don't think he'd directly break an order from Pein. Rather, he knows Pein is the one who will bring Naruto in, and he wouldn't interfere. He'd know better.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #6
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

Naruto really afraid of Itachi but maybe that guy use hengen judsu to transform like Itachi or Itachi really having another plan beyond the Akatski!!?
Old 08-03-2007, 07:12 PM   #7
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

I think that Itachi will just talk to Naruto. It's probably a shadow clone anyways, and you can't capture a shadow clone. Maybe he'll ask Naruto how he's been and if he wants to go for some ramen. lol. no, but seriously, I think he'll talk about the sharingan, or tell that he's not after him anymore, and maybe Itachi is quitting Atasuki. Any of those is possible. He's not attacking, we know that for sure, so it's either him wanting to talk, he's giving a message, or he wants to go for some ramen.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #8
shikarushi
Genin

shikarushi is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Naruto just reminded me of how powerful he really is. Those shadow clones are like his Kekkai Genkai (Bloodline Limit). I just remembered that each of his clones can do every move that the original can that includes his futon Rasengan. And in a way he is starting to think like Shikamaru before making a move.

I predict that the next Chapter would further prove to us how Naruto can use his shadow clones. I feel this next chapter would probably be a jaw dropper.

I can imagine that Naruto's Shadow clones can produce one other Shadow clone of their own only because they have a wealth of chakra compared to other character's.(PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN Though)

Book's are made for reading and lessons are made to be learned.
Understanding that you always have to learn is the way to achieve your goals.

Last edited by shikarushi; 08-03-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #9
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Itach will reveal something to Naruto...and Naruto will be shocked...lol all I can think of.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 08-03-2007, 07:38 PM   #10
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Well here is mine so far............

Im not sure if Itachi is going to try and fight naruto. It seems to me that he has something else going on in his mind. I mean so far as we see Itachi is alone and kisame is nowhere. So that tells me that maybe Itachi is going to tell naruto something that maybe he doesnt want Akatsuki to know about.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:52 PM   #11
shikarushi
Genin

shikarushi is an unknown quantity at this point

Itachi alone means that it's a clone of Itachi.

Book's are made for reading and lessons are made to be learned.
Understanding that you always have to learn is the way to achieve your goals.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:13 PM   #12
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikarushi View Post
Itachi alone means that it's a clone of Itachi.
Your assuming it is. It may not be. Maybe he has something he is gonna say. I mean even in the last two chapters he seemed to act a little different.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #13
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

I don't think that Itachi and Naruto are going to fight.........this is because they have already but you never know.........

I hope Itachi joins the good side.......That would be cool..........

Sincerely garra.

Ps:I think Kishi likes itachi he might make him a good guy..........
Old 08-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #14
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
I don't think that Itachi and Naruto are going to fight.........this is because they have already but you never know.........

I hope Itachi joins the good side.......That would be cool..........

Sincerely garra.

Ps:I think Kishi likes itachi he might make him a good guy..........
Oh God no. That would completely suck and take away from all the shit Sasuke went through, only to find out that Itachi went good. =\
Old 08-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #15
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

What exactly did Sasuke and the guys sense when he said "up ahead" and "I'll check it myself"? Is it just the statue, or did he maybe sense Itachi or one of Naruto's clones (could the clones have caught up with them)?

Depending on these, I predict that maybe Itachi has something to say to Naruto (is it a clone or the real Naruto anyway?), and maybe Sasuke even finds the two of them together. I hope not (doesn't seem realistic anyway).

Or, Sasuke finds another Naruto clone, Naruto gets rid of the clones and reports that he found both Sasuke and Itachi. Nah... Itachi definitely needs to say something to Naruto now... it kind of builds that way.

Anyways, the only prediction I'm going to make with any kind of confidence here is this: there will be no fighting in the next chapter either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Oh God no. That would completely suck and take away from all the shit Sasuke went through, only to find out that Itachi went good. =\
Maybe Kishi will make it so that he was a good guy all along... "means to an end", eh? And he needed to push Sasuke for the same reasons. Doubt it, though, as killing your whole clan is kind of "harsh" to be for a good cause.

Last edited by Kakkakuzu; 08-03-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Closed Thread