Sage of 6 paths. Which body Pein is in - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-20-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Sage of 6 paths. Which body Pein is in

So I did a little research and found out what the great "Pein-sama" is all about. I found this theory all over the net but they seemed to be based on the same thoery. I think mines is alot more accurate. Ofcourse, only time will tell lol.

Newayz buddhist teachings and pein seem to go hand and hand. Using the teachings, I think I know exactly what Pein's multiple bodies are for, I also think I've figured out what body he is in now. Take a look below.

This is a quote from a book I have, and found online. It entails the buddhist
techings.

"According to Buddhism if a human does not obtain nirvana or enlightenment, as it is known, the person cannot escape the cycle of death and rebirth and are inevitably be reborn into the 6 possible states beyond this our present life, these being in order from the highest to lowest;
Heaven. In Buddhism there are 37 different levels of heaven where beings experience peace and long lasting happiness without suffering in the heavenly environment.

Human life.* In Buddhism we can be reborn into human life over and over, either wealthy or poor, beautiful or not so, and every state between and both as it it is served up to us.* Anything can happen, as is found in human life and society all around us as we are familiar with in the day to day human world in is myriad of possibilities.* What we get is a result of our Karma of what we have dragged with us from previous existences and how it manifests in our temporary present lives.

Asura. A spiritual state of Demi-Gods but not the happy state experienced by the gods in the heavens above this state.* The Demi-Gods are consumed with jealousy, because unlike humans, they can clearly see the superior situation of the gods in the heavens above them. They constantly compete and struggle with the gods due to their dissatisfaction with their desires from the others.

Hungry Ghost. This spiritual realm of those who committed excessive amounts of evil deeds and who are obsessed with finding food and drink which they cannot experience and thus remain unsatisfied and tortured by the experience. They exhaust themselves in the constant fruitless searching.

Animals. This realm is visible to humans and it is where spirits of humans are reborn if they have killed animals or have committed a lot of other evil acts.* Animals do not have the freedom that humans would experience due to being a subject constantly hunted by humans, farmed and used in farming, also as beasts for entertainment.

Hell. This realm is not visible to humans. It is a place where beings born there experience a constant state of searing pain and the various types of hell realms reads like a variety of horrific torture chambers. Those with a great deal of negative Karma can remain in such places for eons of time."

I have researched 5 cources in all, and they all list the "lives" in this order. With heaven being #1 and "Hell" being number 6. I believe that pein has a " body" which correspondes somehow to these teachings.

Notice pic number one. Pein clrearly climbs into the chamber set aside for body #1. This is the heaven body which is why Pein uses it to lead akatsuki and act as his "identity". Pein himself has called himself a "god", and he acts as one within this body. This body isu used as the "god", as such this is a body of peace. Pein will never fight in this body, for he looks at himself as a god of peace. Many have said this body looks like Yahiko, which I agree, it is probaly fashioned in the liking of him. For Yahiko wanted to bring peace to the rain. A country that he felt was always weeping beacuse of the strife it had sustained.

In this picture It clearly shows Pein jumping into the 5th body. For the 4th and 6th body must lie between the 5th. (following the layout kish gave us). Ofcouse, this body is the "animal" body, which explains why Pein is usuing so many summons. Those who have hurt animals might come back as one, to be hurt. This body clearly shows that philosophy as all the animals Pein summoned appear to have some kind of damage done to them in the form of PEIRCINGS. Which pein also adorns himself with. Since Jiraiya appears to be some sort of frog boss, he would naturaly use summons. This Pein knew, which is why he chose a body which uses only summons.

As for the other bodies, its anyone's guess. If Kish is in fact going in order, then the last body "hell" seems to fit within the budust teachings. Its fat, which means it probaly packs quite a punch. I expect that body to deal the most destructinve damage. Possibly using firse jutsu.

^^ ALL of this is just a theory. Let me know what you think about Peins body and how it relates to the 6 lives of people according to Buddihist principal. We know that the fist ninja ever was the "sage of the 6 paths". Do you all think that Pein may be using these buddhist teachings as the base of his god like powers?

::If there are mistakes within this post please ignore them, or PM or let me know. Its like 11 in the am and Im at work lol. I know its far from perfect people!:

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sage of 6 paths. Which body Pein is in

If your research is correct, I think that u may be right with your theory. Kishi does take ideas from real ancient tales. Nice theory

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:06 PM   #3
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

Well, this would certainly explain why Pain is using so many animal summonings.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:16 PM   #4
boia
Academy Student

boia is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant to be honest.
boia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:20 PM   #5
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Excellent theory i think this is what kishi based pein on.
thats why he can keep attacking and he's never lost a battle.

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 10-20-2007 at 01:25 PM.
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:26 PM   #6
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

You never cease to amaze me, BG. This is the most probable and awesome prediction I've ever read.

I wish you and kid posted more. I'd feel obligated to jump into the discussion.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:26 PM   #7
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Hmm. Interesting theory to say the least. But its a bit of a leap to me seeing as weve only seen very litle action from Pein, and only 1 body at that. Didnt count his rain jutsu in his "Yahiko" body. I just wonder that if your theory were correct, wouldnt that involve these bodies being more a part of himself, rather than what appears to be more vessels for his "soul"?

On an extra note, Pein didnt know who the intruder was when he switched bodies. He only knew that it was a dangerous intruder. It wasnt revealed to be Jiraiya till a cpl issues later.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:31 PM   #8
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

You know, I also hope this means Pain takes out 5 more guys before getting to Naruto. That would be awesome beyond description.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:01 PM   #9
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

That was a great theory...but theres a flaw in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy View Post
As you see on this picture, theres a entrance on the wall...now look at this picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy View Post
There is no entrance on the opposite side of the wall.

As you can see, the pod that Pein's second body came out of wasnt from the "Animal" pod, but from the "Human" pod...right beside Pein's "Heaven" body.

It was a awesome theory that you came up with man, but seeing that the "Animal" and "Human" are on different sides , your theory may be incorrect...unless you were tired and accidently labled "Animal" and "Human" on the wrong pods.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:22 PM   #10
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post

As you see on this picture, theres a entrance on the wall...now look at this picture.

As you can see, the pod that Pein's second body came out of wasnt from the "Animal" pod, but from the "Human" pod...right beside Pein's "Heaven" body.

It was a awesome theory that you came up with man, but seeing that the "Animal" and "Human" are on different sides , your theory may be incorrect...unless you were tired and accidently labled "Animal" and "Human" on the wrong pods.
It could be that the Entrance just closed after Pain had laid down, and then opened back up when he got up. We all saw him open it with his bare hands somehow. Maybe he didn't want anyone to see him while he was trying to change or maybe he didn't want anybody to see his other forms.

As for the Theory. It is good. I like the fact that in his Heaven form, he was able to control the weather like a storm god or something. I also like the fact how the Fat body could be Hell. It seem true that your theory could be correct especially after seeing Pain use the possible animal body. That would also answer Jiraiya's question on why he is only useing summons.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #11
smalec12
Genin

smalec12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

when pain comes into this cave he made that gate on his own ,from nothing so it could be that when he sit down on the bed the gate closed again on his own.And perhaps the body taht was named ghost is that one from hell.IN that case all the theory would fit
Old 10-20-2007, 02:28 PM   #12
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

@ Katonha & smalec12 : Look at the first picture with the entrance on it...as you can see the wall is all rocky...while on the other picture with no entrance on it is covered by steel...meaning Pein didnt enter from the steel wall.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #13
Yacoob
Academy Student

Yacoob is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
@ Katonha & smalec12 : Look at the first picture with the entrance on it...as you can see the wall is all rocky...while on the other picture with no entrance on it is covered by steel...meaning Pein didnt enter from the steel wall.
Also in the picture with the six pods, every pod had a step for getting off the pod in the lower side, meaning whoever is in the pod is supposed to get off the pod and move towards the lower portion of the picture where the gate is supposed to be, so yeah, I think he's waking up from the human pod.
Yacoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 07:03 PM   #14
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yacoob View Post
Also in the picture with the six pods, every pod had a step for getting off the pod in the lower side, meaning whoever is in the pod is supposed to get off the pod and move towards the lower portion of the picture where the gate is supposed to be, so yeah, I think he's waking up from the human pod.
I see your point on the steel part on your previous post.

But, in the picture with the possible Animal and Ghost bodies, you can't really tell if there are rails or not because the picture ends before it. Anyway, i still believe that it is a good theory and possibly has a lot to do with Pain.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 07:58 AM   #15
smalec12
Genin

smalec12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

i agree with you at this point but it could be that this which is named as ghost is in reality the hell.in that case all that is correct