HELP ME PLEASE!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-27-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
Greendayfan82905
Chuunin

Greendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to all
HELP ME PLEASE!!

Okay i started going out with the guy i like 35 minutes ago and we hung up the phone with each other cuz he had to do something at 3:30, and we had been dating for 20 min. And i said "Bye" and he said "I love you". Its sweet that he loves me and all... but after 20 min i don't love him. I like him a lot but thats it...
I hung up the phone right after he said it, pretending that i didn't hear it. But what if he says that tomorrow in rl. I can't just hang up a phone and say i didn't hear him cuz it's rl.
i want nl's opinion on this cuz the people i've met so far on nl are pretty nice so yeah.
Desori
redninja116

Awesome NL friends:

gaaraofthesand.1234
tenkaichymaster
Greendayfan82905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!

You're 14. Also, dating for 20 minutes? You'll be dating when you guys actually go out and see one another, and actually decide to be more than friends. That's how I see it anyway. As for the love you bit, well, be honest. How can you love someone after only 20 minutes of so called dating? If you don't love him, just tell him you like him. If he gets offended by that, then he should get over himself.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:58 PM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendayfan82905 View Post
Okay i started going out with the guy i like 35 minutes ago and we hung up the phone with each other cuz he had to do something at 3:30, and we had been dating for 20 min. And i said "Bye" and he said "I love you". Its sweet that he loves me and all... but after 20 min i don't love him. I like him a lot but thats it...
I hung up the phone right after he said it, pretending that i didn't hear it. But what if he says that tomorrow in rl. I can't just hang up a phone and say i didn't hear him cuz it's rl.
i want nl's opinion on this cuz the people i've met so far on nl are pretty nice so yeah.
wait so your date with him was through the phone?

that's not a date <.<....

35 mins...i wouldnt even consider that dating...

he seems clingy..and perhaps a bit desperate if he says that on the "first date"...either that or he has a CERTAIN goal in mind <.<.....break it off NOW before it's too late lol

Last edited by OG; 11-27-2007 at 03:59 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:08 PM   #4
Greendayfan82905
Chuunin

Greendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
wait so your date with him was through the phone?

that's not a date <.<....

35 mins...i wouldnt even consider that dating...

he seems clingy..and perhaps a bit desperate if he says that on the "first date"...either that or he has a CERTAIN goal in mind <.<.....break it off NOW before it's too late lol
No it wasn't a date, but i mean we're dating as in we're girlfriend and boyfriend. He asked me to be his girlfriend over the phone.
Desori
redninja116

Awesome NL friends:

gaaraofthesand.1234
tenkaichymaster
Old 11-27-2007, 04:09 PM   #5
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No it wasn't a date, but i mean we're dating as in we're girlfriend and boyfriend. He asked me to be his girlfriend over the phone.
so how long have you been "dating?"
Old 11-27-2007, 04:09 PM   #6
Greendayfan82905
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
How can you love someone after only 20 minutes of so called dating?
Exactly. So i just pretended i didn't hear and hung up the phone

To oaky:
we've been dating for an hour now
Desori
redninja116

Awesome NL friends:

gaaraofthesand.1234
tenkaichymaster

Last edited by Greendayfan82905; 11-27-2007 at 04:10 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:14 PM   #7
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:

To oaky:
and you consider that...dating? o.o

have you even gone on a DATE with him?...
you have to have DATED for it to be called DATING <.<

edit:
but i still say if he says that on the first day, he may become the clingy type...and MAYBE the obsessive type <.<...i'm just saying...i mean its cool if you like that in a guy.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:22 PM   #8
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:

To oaky:
ROFLMFAO how the hell is that justified as neither a date or going out. Tell him straight up you don't love him, it's his fault being an idiot and burting it. Also it is partially your fault for leading him on or he wouldn't have said he loves you so eagerly on the first "date".

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
ROFLMFAO how the hell is that justified as neither a date or going out. Tell him straight up you don't love him, it's his fault being an idiot and burting it. Also it is partially your fault for leading him on or he wouldn't have said he loves you so eagerly on the first "date".
i know lmao
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:39 PM   #10
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Horrible advice Oak.

He's just being nice. You should appreciate that.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:40 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
Horrible advice Oak.

He's just being nice. You should appreciate that.
nuh uh...i have seen this kinda situation a few times so e.e.....
Old 11-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #12
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nuh uh...i have seen this kinda situation a few times so e.e.....
Orly?
Before I go, I will say this.

You females do not understand us.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:43 PM   #13
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Orly?

DAMN RIGHT! <__<;

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:45 PM   #14
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Orly?

ya rly

no disagreement there...but it goes both ways =]
Old 11-27-2007, 04:12 PM   #15
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

Your still young and probably don't know what love is. Your probably gonna go thru a bunch of short flings, and if you don't kudos to you.

IMO
Just act like you never heard it unless he says it again and if he does just smile and nod. smile and nod >_>

listen to OG though. she roxorz.