Will Sakura ever love Naruto...? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 01-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
Naruto Uzumaki 12
Academy Student

Naruto Uzumaki 12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Will Sakura ever love Naruto...?

Will Sakura ever love Naruto or will she keep loving Sasuke? Your opinion

Please vote:

Naruto:

Sasuke:
Old 01-05-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
FireChibi
Missing-Nin

FireChibi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Will Sakura ever love Naruto...?

i support the naruhina more than anything else but i find that sakura could possible fall for naruto if she notices naruto's seriousness and gets over the fact sasuke left and everything and she will probably stick with sasuke till the end because she loves guys that run and dont want her but she jsut gets attracted to them
FireChibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

I do too. I'm mostly Neji/tenten, but I am a big fan of Naru/hina. I think Sakura is useless, she needs to die.

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #4
joj1
Genin

Location: In the place where my Blade is the only thing stading between the life and death of others
joj1 will become famous soon enoughjoj1 will become famous soon enoughjoj1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
I do too. I'm mostly Neji/tenten, but I am a big fan of Naru/hina. I think Sakura is useless, she needs to die.
though it is old and funny of course i agree also to catilena about the pairings and sakura should die lol

NaruHina Club
And
Rock Lee Club)
joj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:51 PM   #5
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

done a million times...

Look, Sakura is a girl who doesn't give up easily. Unless Sasuke dies, she's not going to stop loving him. I really don't think Uchiha Masashi's going to kill off his favorite character, so that's kinda out of the picture.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #6
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Prolly, she seems to have developed deep emotions for him, though I am sure some of it is pity.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:42 AM   #7
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

The answer to the question in the subject line is - she already does.

The real question is, can she admit that to herself.
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
Saix
Genin

Saix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
The answer to the question in the subject line is - she already does.

The real question is, can she admit that to herself.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/297/11/
Saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:20 AM   #9
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrusmaster View Post
I think that in the end sad as it might be for us Sasuke is going to have to die or be killed off. And I also think that it will be Akatsuki that does it. The reason being that too many viewers have begun to to get really attached to Sasuke and as a result of that Naruto gets slighted on occasion. In order to stop the snubbing of his main character they may have to kill off Sasuke, besides he served his purpose of being Naruto's friend and pushing him along to becoming an excellent ninja. That being said I think that Sakura has realized just how much Naruto cares for her when he promises to bring Sasuke back and is then, when he fails he feels incredibly bad about it. Also Sakura is beginning to think that Naruto is not trying to get Sasuke back for just because of the brother feelings that they have for each other but also because she asked him to. When Naruto gets the 4th tail in one of the latest episodes, she realizes just how much hes willing to put himself through to make her happy... I really think they stand a chance...
I like your thought process, however . . .

Are you an anime only person by chance? I used to be. I finally gave in a while back when I had not access to streaming video or downloads for four months - but I could access the manga viewer. And you know what I found? You dont really get the whole story if you only watch the anime, and you don't get get the full experience of action and emotion if you only read the manga. Unlike a novel, a manga places certain limits on what the reader is allowed to imagine, but an anime must be edited for pacing/timing and sometimes little details get ommited. (These details are insignificant to most people, but to those fans who religiously study and debate such foolish things as we do - they can be essential.)

Why do I bring all this up? Because Sasuke is important. He's imortant to the writer, and he is certainly not expendable. Yes he does steal the spotlight at times, but there are reasons for that. For one, the conflict he creates within Sakura is perhaps of greater importance than the one he creates within Naruto.

"The promise of a lifetime" isn't going to convince many opponents of NAruSaku, as it can just seem brotherly. Her reactions to Naruto's transformations in the anime are very convincing as well as all the little things like facial expressions and voice tone. Even her admonishments of Naruto seem less threatening and "cuter". But you aren't going to convince many manga readers with this. (Though I feel theses aspects of the anime are extremely important)

Thus, we have this little gem . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saix View Post
But even this is thrown back in the face of the NaruSaku faithful. As Yamato supposedly could be about to make a point to Sakura on just about anything that one wishes to make sense. I find this highly doubtful considering the context of the situation . . . still one is forced to consider their point.

The best point one can make about this important line (which is expanded on beautifully in the anime) is that Kishimoto as a writer is at the very least planting the seed in the mind of the audience that Sakura may indeed have feelings for Naruto. Its masterful writing, and keeps the audience wanting to find out for sure. But perhaps most importantly of all, it creates conflict within Sakura that is inescapable.

Unfortunatly Saix, Sakura can only guess or assume like the rest of us what Yamato was going to say, so she will either asuume only what her heart has let her admit at this point . . . or maybe start to wonder, like her audience, what it might be like to admit to herself that she loves Naruto.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #10
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
Prolly, she seems to have developed deep emotions for him, though I am sure some of it is pity.
lol Pity love.

I think she does care deeply for Naruto right now. The question is does she see him in any light other than brotherly? Also, I think she's over Sasuke.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #11
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

I think she does care deeply for Naruto right now. The question is does she see him in any light other than brotherly? Also, I think she's over Sasuke.
Really, why? I kinda feel the same way, I just wanna know whats your reasons.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #12
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Really, why? I kinda feel the same way, I just wanna know whats your reasons.
I think she's over that school girl crush she had over him from part 1, but she may still care about him as a friend or person. Sasuke pretty much left a crying, knocked out mess. I think that alone changed her feelings, even if by a little. And well, she's not said or shown any sort of loving affection towards or about Sasuke since Shippuuden. Only as a comrade.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #13
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I think she's over that school girl crush she had over him from part 1, but she may still care about him as a friend or person. Sasuke pretty much left a crying, knocked out mess. I think that alone changed her feelings, even if by a little. And well, she's not said or shown any sort of loving affection towards or about Sasuke since Shippuuden. Only as a comrade.
Yeah that sums it up.

I really liked how she told Hinata to chill out when Naruto took that spill lol

Edit:She was basically like chill out my youngboi is a beast

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 01-06-2008 at 02:40 PM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #14
saxman66
Genin

saxman66 is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt it. Naruto is to obnxious for Sakura.
saxman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:15 AM   #15
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think so ......

It is more like that sakura will still love sasuke

and naruto will finally love hinata

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~