.:: DEATH NOTE ::., "Part mystery and psychological thriller, part social commentary - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
information
Academy Student

information is an unknown quantity at this point
.:: DEATH NOTE ::., "Part mystery and psychological thriller, part social commentary

"Part mystery and psychological thriller, part social commentary; this is some pretty heavy stuff"

This has got to be the best manga that I've ever read ^^

DEATH NOTE (Written) RULES:

- The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
- This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her
name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
- If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
- If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
- After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40
seconds.

CHARACTERS:
a

WALLPAPER:

WHERE TO READ:

[ stoptazmo ]
information is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: .:: DEATH NOTE ::., "Part mystery and psychological thriller, part social comment

Ah, excellent. Somebody started a forum about Death Note. I was hoping somebody would. Anyways, yes. I cannot help but agree with you there. Death Note is, indeed, one of the best anime/manga ever. I love Death Note. Although...when I saw the movie...I'm afraid I was a little bit...disappointed. That goes the same for the manga as well. The way L and Light died...but..meh..oh well. I still really love the manga though.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: .:: DEATH NOTE ::., "Part mystery and psychological thriller, part social comment

Yeah , I agree with you

DEATH NOTE ROCKS !!

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
michi101
Genin

michi101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: .:: DEATH NOTE ::., "Part mystery and psychological thriller, part social comment

Yeah... Dis anime rocks!!!!! the 1st time I read d manga, i fell in luv wit it!!!!
The storyline is awesome!!!
michi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #5
michi101
Genin

michi101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Interested in Death Note?

PPL.... wats up... Rite now I want to find sum DEATH NOTE fans..... ANYONE???????????????
michi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
vesji
Genin

vesji will become famous soon enoughvesji will become famous soon enough
Re: Interested in Death Note?

Whats a "Death Note" ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana9 View Post
I am perverted

but I'm still a virgin.....only my hands can activate my full pervert mode...lol
vesji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #7
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by michi101 View Post
PPL.... wats up... Rite now I want to find sum DEATH NOTE fans..... ANYONE???????????????
Um, this is the Naruto forum. Not a Death Note one. Rather, where this thread is posted is about Naruto.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

you might find a better answer if you ask a mod to move this in the general anime and manga section.
this one is for naruto only, and people here are "specialized " in naruto. I don't know much a bout death note to help you.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:00 PM   #9
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

umm naruto section....

someone should move it to the anime series section

@vesji:

death note is an anime series...>.>
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #10
vesji
Genin

vesji will become famous soon enoughvesji will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASUKE GURL View Post
umm naruto section....

someone should move it to the anime series section

@vesji:

death note is an anime series...>.>
oh.. thanks ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana9 View Post
I am perverted

but I'm still a virgin.....only my hands can activate my full pervert mode...lol
vesji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

There used to be a Death Note FC, but it became inactive and was closed by request of the owner. I will, however, move this to the proper section.

Also, Death Note pwns.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #12
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough

Agreed. Was addicted to reading it over christmas break. 8D
Old 01-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #13
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

nice...

but if the person doesnt finish it within the time limit he or her dies dont they?...xD
Old 01-12-2008, 06:04 PM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Durr...well, I just moved a Death Note thread to this section, but seeing as this one is oh-so-comprehensive, I'll merge it with this one.

Edit: Looks weird, but merged.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #15
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

oh hell yeah it looks weird o.0.....

o0o0o....cuz i thought since that wasnt mention in the above i thought i was thinking of something else :]

thats awesome if you write down the name but you have someone elses face in your mind xD

haha