Return of the Hokages - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Can it be possible that Naruto may save the souls of the previous Hokages?
yes- Its possible/maybe 23 40.35%
No- What are u even talking about? 34 59.65%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2008, 05:40 AM   #1
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Return of the Hokages

All of the Hokage's died premature deaths. All of the previous Hokages have their souls trapped inside of the demon god of the demon god death jutsu. Could it be possible that by completing "that jutsu", Naruto could exchange the demon fox soul inside of himself, and bring back the previous Hokages. Maybe Naruto can use Madara, Pein, and two other Akatsuki members as vessels for the Hokage's souls as Orochumaru did for the 1st and 2nd Hokage.

I just think that it may be a possible goal since Jiraiya thinks that the 4th intended for Naruto to "complete" "that jutsu" and since Jiraiya believed that the 4th sealed the demon fox in Naruto for some greater purpose that he never figuired out. Is it just a coincidence that all of the Kages died prematurely and are all now conveniently suffering for eternity inside the demon god? 2 for for saving their own village, and 2 against their own will. Naruto is eventually gonna have to get rid of the fox for good or reseal it since the fourth's seal is weakening, and probably nobody in the ninja world can handle all 9 tails of the demon fox and the bodily harm that it causes the jinchuriki. Either way, Naruto will need to use "that jutsu" himself, but he has to find a way to keep his own life.

Do u think that maybe he can bring the Hokage's back and live out the rest of his life with the father that he never got a chance to know? Tsunade gets her Grandfather and Uncle back, and Konohamaru gets his Grandfather back. Even the ninjas that were out to test their ultimate weapon against Gara revived a ninja's soul that was from their village. Naruto will have to use that jutsu again. He will keep his own life. Do u think that he can bring them back as well? It is only right that these great Kages are released from that eternity of suffering.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 01-20-2008 at 05:43 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
JustLaxin
Genin

JustLaxin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Return of the Hokages

Cool Theory, but not gonna happen.

He'll probably end up like gaara and someone will use a jutsu like Chiyobasama did? Maybe Sakura?
JustLaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

What's this, Naruto the Necromancer?

I agree, the Hokages souls that are trapped for eternity inside the death god's stomach should be freed. That doesn't mean Naruto will be bringing everybody back to life.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Can you even release someone from the death god's stomach ?? i dont think so since they never relly go into specifics on the show. also i think the kyubi will die when Naruto dies no matter how or when it happens.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough

i think if the kyubi gets to the 9 tails it will just use naruto for its form if naruto cant control it cuz after only 4 tails it riped all his skin off and it took him a wial to fully recover from it cuz it kind of poisened his body so it couldnt heal liek it normally does
dron2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I don't believe that Naruto can do something like it. He'll have to abstract the knowledge of the Hokage's souls from Orochimaru who resides in Sasuke's mind. That'll be too much.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #7
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

I say leave the Hokages rest in peace. They're dead for a reason, you have to accept it. But if "that" jutsu has something to do with the Hokages, then I say just free their souls from the Death God and let them rest in a tomb or something. But not bring them back to life.

Also, by the way you put it, you already know what the "that" jutsu is? Are you assuming it's about the Death God Jutsu? I haven't seen details or hints about it, just that it's a jutsu, that that scroll frog doubts Naruto needs.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #8
vesji
Genin

vesji will become famous soon enoughvesji will become famous soon enough

I guess he will try... but I dont think he can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana9 View Post
I am perverted

but I'm still a virgin.....only my hands can activate my full pervert mode...lol
vesji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:12 PM   #9
NarutoChan
Genin

NarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura aboutNarutoChan has a spectacular aura about

If anyone can do it, i think it would be Tsunade. but I doubt that this will ever happen, the died for the people of the village and are well respected for their devotion to the village.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough

i don't see it happening but i would love to see the 4th in some hardcore battle though and using the flash step to kick some serious ass
dron2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Eehhhhh.... No. They're dead, they'll stay dead, and I don't even want to see any of them come back to life. Death is death. It's meant so they can't come back to life. I'd rather see Zabuza and Haku come back to life more than the Hokages.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #12
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Eehhhhh.... No. They're dead, they'll stay dead, and I don't even want to see any of them come back to life. Death is death. It's meant so they can't come back to life. I'd rather see Zabuza and Haku come back to life more than the Hokages.
I disagree i would like to see yondaime come back to life.. specially with where the story is going right now..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:12 PM   #13
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
What's this, Naruto the Necromancer?
hehe. Loving it. Not a chance in hell though. To do what you are saying, he is basicly using Orochimaru's Soul Summoning jutsu that he used on the 1st and 2nd. That sort of jutsu is a total abomination and theres no way Naruto would do it. Besides, Im not so sure that "that jutsu" has anything to do with the DeathGod jutsu anyway.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #14
8th_hokage
Genin

8th_hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, you all keep saying the first and second hokage are sealed in the deathgod, but they arent. They are sealed in sarutobi, and probably wont have to battle for eternity, sarutobi may even get help from them, dunno how that works in there.. But as soon as this will happen, which i also highly doubt, only sarutobi and minato will have to be rescued, sarutobi could just unseal the 1st and second.

I study psychology, and i have a suspicion if this would actually happen, they might come out scarred for life, and may act psycho.

Last edited by 8th_hokage; 01-21-2008 at 10:20 AM.
8th_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:34 PM   #15
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8th_hokage View Post
Well, you all keep saying the first and second hokage are sealed in the deathgod, but they arent. They are sealed in sarutobi,
were they sealed IN Sarutobi? No, Sarutobi took them with him the the Death God belly. They're all in the belly, not one in the Death God bely, the their in Sarutobi's and so on. That's how I understood the process...

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote