When someone hears you talk, is it the same as you hearing yourself talk? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 03:45 AM   #1
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold
Arrow When someone hears you talk, is it the same as you hearing yourself talk?

Now thats a question!

Example:
My sister freaks out when she hears her own recordings cause she saying 'THAT CAN'T BE MY VOICE!?! I HAVE A DEEPER VOICE WHEN I HEAR MYSELF??!!'
Old 02-12-2008, 04:03 AM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: When someone hears you talk, is it the same as you hearing yourself talk?

yea it sounds different..what i hear isnt what others hear...when i listen to myself talk anywhere, its fuckin weird lol XD
Old 02-12-2008, 04:49 AM   #3
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

yeahhhh same goes for me >.>
Old 02-12-2008, 08:24 AM   #4
naruto100%

Yeah man!!!!!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:36 AM   #5
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I fuckin hate having to hear myself I think I sound weird, most of the time people say I sound stoned, black or like a robot.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 02-12-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, sure. If I'm talking face to face with a friend, then yeah. I really don't hear much of a difference in my voice. But...if I hear myself after I've been recorded..like with my cellphone or a video camera...then yes...It really does sound different...I'm like "Oh my god! What the hell???! That can't be my voice!! DX" ...It sounds so weird...That's why I never record my own voice...I don't understand..why does it do that??? It sounds like it just totally changed the tone of my voice...does anyone know why that happens??? =/
Old 02-12-2008, 10:14 AM   #7
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Um... Every single person is going to post that they hear themselves differently. It has to do with your inner ear's mechanics. Because the sound is coming out of our heads and vibrating right next to our hammer / anvil, we hear a slightly distorted version of ourselves. It's natural. Google it.

...Thread closed.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread