Naruto 402 Predictions... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-23-2008, 12:07 AM   #1
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Naruto 402 Predictions...

Okay, people here you go...time to start predicting on where we go from here as it seems that the story of itachi's life is finally coming to a close...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:24 AM   #2
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

I predict the flashbacks are over ...... FINALLY THANK GOD.
I predict more on Sasuke though because thats obvious with last words being the next chapter but hopefully this next chapter we will see more of Naruto and co. and hopefully Pein.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

prediction this is the start of team 7 becoming whole again

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Sasuke will give up on his revenge. He's freed from the influence of the curse mark which manipulated his brain for 3 years. He now knows his revenge was a lie feed to him by a manipulative brother.

Next chapter will start with Sasuke overlooking the ocean & flashing back to the last words spoken by Madara & Sasuke before he left the cave. That will be 2-3 pages long (hopefully). Then the manga will shift to Kisame vs. Hebi. The only ones standing will be Suigetsu & Kisame both out of breath. Zetsu will come & explain to Kisame that Itachi is dead. Kisame will then attack Zetsu but he will escape. Kisame will say something like ok funs over lets go find Sasuke. Team Konoha will receive a carrier pigeon with a note ordering them back to Konoha. Towards the end of the chapter we'll see Jiraiya on a table while the Pein is inserting needles into his corpse. Chapter will shift back to Sasuke at the end with Kisame(along with Hebi) meeting with Sasuke on the beach. Kisame will explain that he's actually a spy for the hidden mist village & say that the Mizukage would like a word with him.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-23-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:05 AM   #5
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

My Prediction for 402

Sasuke: *Thinking.. Well i don't have no where to go.*

Sasuke: *But there is only one thing to do.. Find suigetsu and return to the leaf village.*

Madara: *Thinking i'll keep an eye out for you Sasuke.* Vanishes..

-Scene switches to snake-

Snake thinks about the previous day

Suigetsu and Kisame looks worn out..

Suigetsu: I can still keep going. Samehada will be mine! *Swings sword*

Kisame: Heh. You're tougher than Mangetsu i'll give you that *Swings sword
and clashes*

Pain: *Communicating with telepathy. "Kisame. Retreat return to headquarters immediately."

Kisame: "Sure."

Kisame: I'll handle you some other time Suigetsu that sure was fun. *Dissolves with the wind*

Snake is in a nearby hut

Karin: He got away again.. I sense Sasuke kun. He's near the water.

Juugo: ... What took him so long?

Suigetsu: I'll make sure Kisame won't get away next time. Lets go and see Sasuke is alright.

--Scene switches to Naruto--

Konoha 8 arrives and the people in the village looks gloomy

Sakura: What is wrong with everyone?!!

Kakashi: Something might of happen here. Let's report to Tsuande.

Konoha 8 is in Tsuande's office..

Naruto: Granny Tsuande. Sasuke gotten away again.. So what it is that you want to speak to us about.

Tsuande: I received information about Jiraiya. He has been killed in the hidden Rain village by a powerful shinobi calls himself "Pain". However, this Pain possess the legendary Rin'nengan.

Konoha 8 is very shocked and Tsuande facial features begin to wrinkle.
Naruto eyes blacken and leaves.

--Scene switches to Akatsuki--
Pain: Kisame i'll need to rest before i can catch the 9 tail Jinchuuriki. But i want to introduce you to some new Akatsuki members. (A cloud ninja, A grass ninja and another Konoha ninja.) You four will hunt the 8 tailed Jinchuuriki that lies in the village of the mist.

The chapter ends with Pain in his original body. (side of his face shown) The last Jinchuuriki shall be crushed.

Next chapter: Ressurection of darkness

Last edited by Silverblade; 05-23-2008 at 01:09 AM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 04:15 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post

My Prediction for 402

Sasuke: *Thinking.. Well i don't have no where to go.*

Sasuke: *But there is only one thing to do.. Find suigetsu and return to the leaf village.*

Madara: *Thinking i'll keep an eye out for you Sasuke.* Vanishes..

-Scene switches to snake-

Snake thinks about the previous day

Suigetsu and Kisame looks worn out..

Suigetsu: I can still keep going. Samehada will be mine! *Swings sword*

Kisame: Heh. You're tougher than Mangetsu i'll give you that *Swings sword
and clashes*

Pain: *Communicating with telepathy. "Kisame. Retreat return to headquarters immediately."

Kisame: "Sure."

Kisame: I'll handle you some other time Suigetsu that sure was fun. *Dissolves with the wind*

Snake is in a nearby hut

Karin: He got away again.. I sense Sasuke kun. He's near the water.

Juugo: ... What took him so long?

Suigetsu: I'll make sure Kisame won't get away next time. Lets go and see Sasuke is alright.

--Scene switches to Naruto--

Konoha 8 arrives and the people in the village looks gloomy

Sakura: What is wrong with everyone?!!

Kakashi: Something might of happen here. Let's report to Tsuande.

Konoha 8 is in Tsuande's office..

Naruto: Granny Tsuande. Sasuke gotten away again.. So what it is that you want to speak to us about.

Tsuande: I received information about Jiraiya. He has been killed in the hidden Rain village by a powerful shinobi calls himself "Pain". However, this Pain possess the legendary Rin'nengan.

Konoha 8 is very shocked and Tsuande facial features begin to wrinkle.
Naruto eyes blacken and leaves.

--Scene switches to Akatsuki--
Pain: Kisame i'll need to rest before i can catch the 9 tail Jinchuuriki. But i want to introduce you to some new Akatsuki members. (A cloud ninja, A grass ninja and another Konoha ninja.) You four will hunt the 8 tailed Jinchuuriki that lies in the village of the mist.

The chapter ends with Pain in his original body. (side of his face shown) The last Jinchuuriki shall be crushed.

Next chapter: Ressurection of darkness
Love that prediction, but i think Pain will take care of internal affairs, such as Madara and those loyal to him first. And if Madara took Sasuke under him, will Pain took Naruto?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:14 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

cool prediction silver

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #8
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance;
cool prediction silver
I must agree with V', nice work Silver'. Reps to you.

Edit: Tomorrow, no reps left today.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-23-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:20 AM   #9
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah... I like that prediction as well...atleast now we know the story will finally get bck on the road and now we can finally get on with some true progress... I predict the end of the itachi/sasuke/madara saga(for now) and back to the konoha 8...as well as a bit on what's going on with akatsuki...and now we finally see what will happen to team hebi as it appears to their time in the manga is just about complete...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:26 AM   #10
loonatic
Chuunin

loonatic is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! that was awesome lol...well now that sasuke belives madaras lies hell either: go bak 2 konoha and get revenge or hell go his own ways

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

owner of
-:kikuya clan:-
-:sith:- fc
-:assassins_creed:- fc
-:boondock saints:- fc

co-ownage
-:Ninja Acadamy FC:-
-:halo fc:-

proud member of

akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth
The Jedi Council fc
loonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:32 AM   #11
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

wow i wonder what the new sasuke will bring. now that his drive for vengence is over, will he join naruto again?? who knows... i cant wait.

LOL after reading the last couple pages, the way it looked it seemed like it was drawn and worded as if the naruto series of over LOL. it looked like the series finally with sasuke staring the water that hes now free LOL

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:36 AM   #12
loonatic
Chuunin

well...i hope sasuke joins with naruto again...team 7 needs b bak in now its not really the same

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

owner of

co-ownage

proud member of

akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The Jedi Council fc
Old 05-23-2008, 01:43 AM   #13
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not feelign that prediction seems identical to your last one . some parts i liked but 1 part that will never happen"jiraiya has been killed by a rain ninja he is pain posesses 6 paths oh he has the rinnegan naruto leaves rofll.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #14
loonatic
Chuunin

what?? lol haha ok were you tlkn 2 me or some1 els??

owner of

co-ownage

proud member of

akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The Jedi Council fc
Old 05-23-2008, 01:57 AM   #15
andimrob
Academy Student

andimrob is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't see a reason Sasuke shouldn't still kill Madara. Itachi fooled him... sure, but that doesn't change the fact that Madara helped slaughter the uchiha.
andimrob is offline   Reply With Quote