Comprehensive List of E3 News--E3 Discussion Thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Gaming

Gaming Talk about your favorite video and pc games and console in this section!

Old 07-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Comprehensive List of E3 News--E3 Discussion Thread

LiveBlog of Microsoft Presser

LiveBlog of Nintendo Presser

Since the Sony Presser just concluded, I don't have the blow-by-blow link yet. Although, important announcements were: new 80gig PS3 retailing for 400$, God or War III teaser, and MAG, a 256-multiplayer game.

Also, the biggest announcement of E3 was FFXIII coming to the 360. Man, I was at a loss for words when I read that. Sony fanboys are hurtin'.

Last edited by Trey; 07-15-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Comprehensive List of E3 News--E3 Discussion Thread

--Reserved--
Old 07-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

You know what system the 256 multiplayer is for?

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
You know what system the 256 multiplayer is for?
PS3, but I don't recall it being labeled exclusive.

http://kotaku.com/5025532/ps3-massiv...to-256-players

MAG is what it's called right now. Massive Action Game (lol). It's only a placeholder name though.

@goku--I disagree.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:09 PM   #5
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

ps3...

also GTA on DS was bigger >_>
Old 07-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #6
goku100
I own j00!

alright then the live version of the mario theme had to win it, that was pretty cool lol.

when will sony decide to steal some microsoft exclusives now, and i do believe MAG is ps3 exclusive since zipper made socom and sony own that shit or something like that.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #7
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku100 View Post
alright then the live version of the mario theme had to win it, that was pretty cool lol.
I think Wii should've catered to its more passionate following more. Only the casual grannies and soccer moms got any love with the games announced at Nintendo's presser.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #8
goku100
I own j00!

Hope we here some more 3rd party announcements over the next 2 days for the wii and ps3, it really does need some more fucking games.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #9
Trey
Legendary

@goku--True story. Nintendo is dropping so many Wii "*insert activity or variation thereof here*" that you almost forget that Link, Mario, Donky Kong among others were the lone driving force of this company. Now, you don't even see any of their games anymore.

Although, Wii is getting some gritty FPS, but it looks shitty. >.>
Old 07-15-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

is it over???? because im still waiting for halo "blue"
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
is it over???? because im still waiting for halo "blue"
Then you'll have to wait until 7:07AM PST (10:07 in the morning; east coast).

http://www.bungie.net
Old 07-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #12
goku100
I own j00!

They need to stop with the halo franchise now, its getting ridiculously boring, it pretty much got boring when they made 2 and it went downhill from that, am i the only one who sees this?

I want to see some more Donkey Kong from nintendo, hell i wouldnt even mind seeing a totally new character from them and putting them into a genre of games.

The 360 and Ps3 just need something fun because right now, everything is just the same ol FPS boring crap, what happened to the good ole sega/n64 days man, i wouldnt get bored at all.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:55 PM   #13
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They need to stop with the halo franchise now, its getting ridiculously boring, it pretty much got boring when they made 2 and it went downhill from that, am i the only one who sees this?

I want to see some more Donkey Kong from nintendo, hell i wouldnt even mind seeing a totally new character from them and putting them into a genre of games.

The 360 and Ps3 just need something fun because right now, everything is just the same ol FPS boring crap, what happened to the good ole sega/n64 days man, i wouldnt get bored at all.
i dont care about the campain...i just want more multiplayer......if they made anohter marathon i would be just as happy......

but i think its going to be halo 4......i love bee's is back
I am what I am
Old 07-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #14
Trey
Legendary

Quote:

The Halo franchise is worth a lot of money, and will go down as one of, if not the greatest, console FPS in the history of gaming. There's too much money in the Halo franchise to give up on it. That's like Nintendo quitting the Mario franchise, which has been milked a lot more than Halo ever will be.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #15
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The Halo franchise is worth a lot of money, and will go down as one of, if not the greatest, console FPS in the history of gaming. There's too much money in the Halo franchise to give up on it. That's like Nintendo quitting the Mario franchise, which has been milked a lot more than Halo ever will be.
yea they will never stop making mario games....or pokemon games......and recentally the started running out of ideas....so they started mixing the two
I am what I am