SOTW#8 - Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
SOTW#8 - Voting

Voting will be as follows:
Quote:
1st - Reason
2nd - Reason
3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt. Points
will be added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

xXmagnesiumXx

Uchiha1412Toshi

Kushina

Matsuo

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 08-18-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SOTW#8 - Voting

Mystik

Nic

Sharingan Lord

Wave

Uchina_Kina

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Bloodkid

ITzANIllUZion

sasuke_power

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #4
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Wave- love the popout effect and the vectors and colors used. Text is even nice and the whole sig just blends in well.

Mag- Love the colors and looks like a lot of pen tooling was used and a nice job with all the shapes. Only thing is the white line is off and dont really fit but love the sig.

Matsuo- Pretty much the same c&c as i gave Mag without the white line lol.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

Matsuo: Sick style, awesome flow and i'm loving the colours.
Nic: Lovin this as well, very flamboyant style, arrow on the top sort of killed it, and u would have done better if u worked on more interesting lighting and colours. As it is though its a charming tag.
Wave: original concept, but the pixellation on the scans ruins it for me, also the "sparks" on the far left and far right i feel could be better saturated. other than that though its an awesome tag.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Matsuo - Colors hot as fuck.
Mag - Colors also hot, but not quite as fuck. White line could have worked if you implemented it more.
Wave - Awesome concept, but iffy effects and composition.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:01 AM   #7
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

Matsuo - it fares well with my eyes, which earns a lot of points in my book. xD
Wave - the pastel colours seems to evoke a nostalgic atmosphere for me, but the rainbows sort of interfere. But yes great sig!
Mag - I found that the background was a tad too overbearing on the girl. And the dark brown on the hair seemed to be chunky (for lack of a better term) and too compressed into the middle. But, my eye also approves, and that earns you third place!
Old 08-20-2008, 03:12 PM   #8
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Wave - Whooooa. Spiffy idea, that's really original. I like it.
Matsuo - Jesus, awesome flow, and I like the colors. Rainbows are neat.
Mystik - Awesome effects. It's blended well. I think you cut off a tad too much on her right shoulder. (The shoulder on HER right.)
Old 08-20-2008, 11:16 PM   #9
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

Matsuo - too hot
Wave - great freeform
nic - I love all the effects
Old 08-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #10
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

All the reasons have been covered so I'm gonna pick 3 people and just ask for changes or some shit.

Matsuo - Remove that blob on his right arm and left hand.
Itza - Went for something different and it's not as easy as it looks to make a sig like that plus it takes a lot of patience. Don't worry man it looks good. Just change the text and pic quality next time.
Mag - Very similar to Matsuos but that crown is hot as shit, you gotta teach me how to do that. I think if you removed the white lines as others have mentioned and if you filled your sig more rather than leaving your gradient fully visible, cause you know you've got the skills it takes. But still good sig.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 08-21-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts

Matsuo - i think your's is the best, the colors are awesome, and the asian is pretty cool.

Wave - Your's is really great, i think so at least, and i never would have been able to pull that off :/

SL - I really like yours, though i think you could have added a bit more to make it less boring.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:49 AM   #12
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Matsuo - Nice colors, not liking the circle on his elbow. But Very Eye appealing.
Itza - I lol everytime I see this tag. I know that wasn't easy to do and you actually made it look good. Props to you for having the patience XD
Nic- I honestly think this one fits the theme the best seeing as it really is 'real life'. If you would do something with all those lines it would look tons better. And yea lighting as well. But still a nice tag.

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 08-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #13
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Nic - This one was the most creative and fits the theme well.
Wave - Most original idea. Excellent.
Matsuo - This one was well done. Colors are interesting for sure. x.x

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:58 PM   #14
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!
xXmagnesiumXx - 6
Uchiha1412Toshi - 0
Kushina - 0
Matsuo - 25 WINNER!
Mystik - 1
Nic - 7
Sharingan Lord - 1
Wave - 16
Uchina_Kina - 0
Bloodkid - 0
ITzANIllUZion - 4
sasuke_power - 0

Congratulations, Matsuo, For winning SOTW#8! Your prize
will be a SOTW trophy for your signature. It's recommended that the trophy
be put in your signature to allow other members to see which SOTW's you've
won so far and It also gives you a sense of pride, and respect.

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW's.

Sincerely, Hokage4354

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 08-25-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Closed Thread