Chouji is USELESS - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-06-2008, 11:51 PM   #1
idiggory
Genin

idiggory is on a distinguished road
Chouji is USELESS

How useless?

A. His father sacrificed himself to save his life. But, because Chouji is such an idiot...

B. Kakashi may have sacrificed himself as well to save him.

For CHOUJI. The Number 2 ninja of FAIL (Kabuto being number 1).

I really wish he would just die... Way to look EXACTLY like your father, btw (and that is NOT a compliment).
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges out my eyes, I will curse him from beyond the grave.
Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!
idiggory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #2
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough
Re: Chouji is USELESS

Yeah he's basically the reason that his father died and kakashi is now about to die.
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:57 PM   #3
idiggory
Genin

idiggory is on a distinguished road

Not to mention that Chouji tried to OUTRUN THE BULLET that the body launched, instead of, you know, jumping to the side and out of its trajectory.

Not only that, but he first had to stop and have an emotional look at his father. It's okay, it isn't like he died to save you and you aren't bothering to jump out of the way of a bullet or anything...

Frickin' Chouji.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges out my eyes, I will curse him from beyond the grave.
Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!
idiggory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:03 AM   #4
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

How is Kabuto number one fail of a ninja?
Old 11-07-2008, 12:52 AM   #5
vainglorious
Genin

vainglorious will become famous soon enoughvainglorious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
How is Kabuto number one fail of a ninja?
yes im interested in this question as well.
vainglorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #6
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Lmfao. This is one hell of a funny thread.

Kabuto is the number one fail of ninja? LOL!!!!

Chouji useless? You think fat ass is gonna stand for that? Hell no. Killing his dad is worst than calling him fat ass. The fat guy can't run because eating all the pork skins or whatever the hell those chips are. Asura Pain sent a homing missle i don't understand why Chouji could of just devoured it. He devours everything else like the hungry ghost realm.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:21 AM   #7
Minion §1
Shibusen Student

Minion §1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was actually expecting him to eat a pepper pill...like he did against the sound 5

^thx 4 the sig baku
Minion §1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:34 AM   #8
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion §1 View Post
i was actually expecting him to eat a pepper pill...like he did against the sound 5
he was about to do that but kakashi told him that most important was send the info to tsunade.

akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:12 AM   #9
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

Killing off Chouji's dad gives him room to grow and develop, especially when the two of them had the same ability and looked the same. Now Chouji stands out and can work on getting better instead of just being the fat ass ninja that looks exactly like his dad.
DaWildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:17 AM   #10
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWildchild View Post
Killing off Chouji's dad gives him room to grow and develop, especially when the two of them had the same ability and looked the same. Now Chouji stands out and can work on getting better instead of just being the fat ass ninja that looks exactly like his dad.
But he will still be the fat ass ninja that looks like his dad looked

Honestly I think he won't do an further things except giving Tsunade information about the fight

Last edited by Master2005; 11-07-2008 at 08:27 AM.
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Before shipuden

Sakura the useless one

Now choji??

c'mon give the guy a break. he did try

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:37 AM   #12
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Will i think now choji will kill one of pain's realms..and i think its the hungry ghost realm.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:58 AM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

He gonna what?

roll into hungry realms?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:08 AM   #14
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol kabuto #1 fail? as far as ninjas, ino hands down. characters after latest manga danzou.
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:14 AM   #15
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Chouji isnt useless. As for chouji looking like his father they all look like their fathers so that comment is seriously pointless as is this thread. As for Kakashi he was in deep shit just facing Pein period. Chouji didnt get kakashi in the spot he is now.

-______________-

also any farther in their right mind and who loves their son would die for them if they could.

Last edited by Mystik; 11-07-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote