Hungry Ghost Realm - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
kaizo
Genin

kaizo is on a distinguished road
Hungry Ghost Realm

Does Pain gain the Chakra that was absorbed by Hungry Ghost?

If so then Naruto will be in quite a bit of trouble considering that a RS uses about 50% of his Sage mode.

It could also be the reason why Deva Pain could use his special moves since he got his power back just after Ghost absorbed RS.

Last edited by kaizo; 02-01-2009 at 08:40 PM.
kaizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
Icestar
Genin

Icestar is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hungry Ghost Realm

No, I don't think Hungry Ghost Realm gave any chakra to him.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #3
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

God Realm simply stalled long enough to gain his power back, the FRS had nothing to do with it.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
9tailedDemon
Failed brain surgeon

9tailedDemon is on a distinguished road9tailedDemon is on a distinguished road

Um... let's see no... peon got his power back from Konin ... Go back and do sum reeding son. Buuks make u smurter and Sh*t. Look how they wurked four me, i can't even spell.

Uther thin that why the hell does fatty peon desurv his on thread? Tell me why plz.

ok ok ok ... new president = new rules...

We are currently in a recession therefore by my calculations we need to make up this debt proper. So from now until i say otherwise Taxes r going up in my jurisdiction and the cap don't play. If u sitting there like a dumbass wondering if u in my jurisdiction it's easy... Check ur zipcode ... if it starts with the numbers 1 thru 9 well buddy u fall into the jurisdiction so make sure u up to date.

U don't wanna find out what happens when u don't pay ur taxes.

(hint: auditing can get painful)

Pay ur taxes!

9tailedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I never thought about it that way but it would be interesting if he did...That would make for an awsome ability...
Old 02-02-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizo View Post
Does Pain gain the Chakra that was absorbed by Hungry Ghost?

If so then Naruto will be in quite a bit of trouble considering that a RS uses about 50% of his Sage mode.

It could also be the reason why Deva Pain could use his special moves since he got his power back just after Ghost absorbed RS.
well i dont think that he would be able to absorbe natural energy of rasenshuriken, he probably just absorbed it's chakra and NE was returned to the nature, and even if pain would absorbe NE he wouldnt be able to balance it and would turn into frog or NE would just be push out his body ^^

and i dont think that god pain needed chakra to use his power, it was probably some limit of his power, even when he use normal shinra tensei (or whatever) he needs to wait 5 sec before he can use it again, so i think that when he use it for such range and with so much chakra time he needed to wait to be able to use it again was also become greater (longer)...

Last edited by Frog_Hermit; 02-02-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Frog_Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:22 PM   #7
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough

Ok this is an interesting debate. I take it your asking whether pain absorbs the chakra sucked in by Hungry Ghost realm's defense. As far as now we don't know.

In response to Frog Hermit. THe frs created was not just created by ne but chakra and Ne mixed in to create a whole new base of chakra. Even so you would only be talking about this attack but i think he was asking in general. I think it's a good question.

I wonder whether Kisame aborbs the chakra that is consumed by his sword. Would that be the reason behind his massive resevoiur of chakra.

Remember he was only 30% when he fought Guy and he spit out all that damn water and did all those ninjutsus. Man is that impressive. I think he's right up there with naruto and he doesn't even have a bijuu which is wierd.

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

It is possible that he does. As well as what Last Leaf shinobi has already correctly said about Kisame and his sword, there were also Jiroubou and Yoroi (from Kabuto's team) who could absorb any chakra when in contact of the opponent.

I think absorbing some techniques though might not be so productive. Tsunade described Fuuton rasenshruiken as acting more like a poison due to the concentration of hits with each tiny blade of chakra - I can't see even Pain being able to absorb an attack so dangerous many times. He's lucky really that Naruto himself is limited to a low number of uses of the attack.

Like others have said though I think the Heaven Realm has a very large reserve already from Nagato however, so any boost would only be temporary and note a necessity for battle.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I though HG realm had to use his own chakra to break down the chakra of the attack he absorbs. IDK? its in the DB3 somewhere.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #10
kaizo
Genin

It was just a thought i had.

It seems like he is absorbing the jutsu, and well it could really only be 1 of 2 things.

So either the chakra goes back into Pains Chakra pool or it doesnt.

it would be cool if it did. Would be another ability to add to the Renningan.

But if it doesnt well you know. Hes still able to stop ninjitsu just by standing infront of it.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:28 AM   #11
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough

DB3:

Blocking Technique Absorption Seal* (封術吸印, Fuujutsu Kyuuin)
Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, No rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
User: Pain

An inexhaustible vortex, absorbing all techniques!!

By spinning the chakra flow within one's body in the opposite direction, all of the opponent's techniques aimed at oneself will be absorbed. The absorbed chakra is dispersed within the body. Like a bottomless swamp, the power is swallowed.

[picture of Pain's Preta Realm absorbing Jiraiya's Super-Big Ball Rasengan]
↑All techniques are absorbed and made ineffective, regardless of the nature of the chakra.

*The technique does use chakra manipulation in the user. The yellow highlighted area leaves me to believe that he might be absorbing the chakra used by the attack, therefore yes using the energy to replenish his own chakra network by the amount used in the attack.

If so since pain does share chakra amongst the six paths chakra absorbed by hungry ghost can be used by god.

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #12
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

wow.that is indeed a good ability from the hungry ghost realm, pain won't have to worry about losing too much chakra if hungry ghost realm is around and the enemy is stupid enough to fire a dozen s-rank ninjutsu on him. the chakra of the attack is absorbed,what about the attack itself?i mean, can pain reproduce it now since he is the maker of all ninjutsus according to the rikudou sennin theory? just a thot..
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:13 AM   #13
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
wow.that is indeed a good ability from the hungry ghost realm, pain won't have to worry about losing too much chakra if hungry ghost realm is around and the enemy is stupid enough to fire a dozen s-rank ninjutsu on him. the chakra of the attack is absorbed,what about the attack itself?i mean, can pain reproduce it now since he is the maker of all ninjutsus according to the rikudou sennin theory? just a thot..
its not maker of all ninjutsu. he is the the creator of ninjutsu. he developed the first ninjutsu tehnics. all that was developed after his initial stage may be unknown to him.

also the fact that he is wearing a necklace that looks like the one of the Sage of the Six Paths, it doesnt mean he is Sage of the Six Paths(this is not to dismis ur theory, its my opinion regarding it).

Last edited by popion; 02-04-2009 at 10:39 AM.
popion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #14
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

that would mean lights out...that would be totally sick...it would also explain why he has never lost a battle...
Old 02-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #15
kaizo
Genin

If it does replenish his Chakra then that is a really powerful jutsu.

Then again he does have the most powerful Doujutsu around so it would make sense.