Naruto 443 prediction/spoiler discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Naruto 443 prediction/spoiler discussion

Have at it!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 04-02-2009, 11:50 PM   #2
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 443 predictions

I think it'll mostly be with Naruto and Deva path. Deva's indeed finished, so I think Naruto would go towards Nagato's hidout for his chat. Plus I don't think Naruto will even reach there till at least the next chapter in which either it'll be too late and Nagato will die of his injuries or something else might happen like Madara might show up and finish Nagato off for failing him.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

After Naruto is done with Pain I believe that Gai and the others will join up with him to see what the hell went down and together pay a visit to Nagato. That is if Katsuya says otherwise.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 04-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

I dont think Madara would finish him off for failing if that was the case then he should of offed Sauske then. I think Nagato will recoup by running away for the time being. All we known of him has been Pein Nagato should have other ability then what was shown so far.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:03 AM   #5
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
I think Nagato will recoup by running away for the time being. All we known of him has been Pein Nagato should have other ability then what was shown so far.
I doubt that. Look at Nagato's current condition. I don't think he will be able to recover from this. Konan stated that Nagato/Pein is undefeated. Now Nagato's joining the list of people lining up to get a "I was beaten by a genin" t-shirt. I think that like Garra, Nagato will see that there is a better way to achieve peace rather than his way of bringing peace through pain.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:06 AM   #6
thesmartone
Don't be like that

thesmartone is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan33 View Post
I doubt that. Look at Nagato's current condition. I don't think he will be able to recover from this. Konan stated that Nagato/Pein is undefeated. Now Nagato's joining the list of people lining up to get a "I was beaten by a genin" t-shirt. I think that like Garra, Nagato will see that there is a better way to achieve peace rather than his way of bringing peace through pain.
i agree o all except nagato coming to his senses he will fight till death and keep his views until the very end
Old 04-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

I wouldn't really say come to his senses but he might have some understanding of why Naruto is what he is. Look at Garra. All he wanted to do was kill people in order for his existence to have meaning. If Naruto didn't defeat him, he'd still be rampaging as Shukaku or captured/killed by Akatsuki and never brought back to life.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:17 AM   #8
thesmartone
Don't be like that

Quote:
I wouldn't really say come to his senses but he might have some understanding of why Naruto is what he is. Look at Garra. All he wanted to do was kill people in order for his existence to have meaning. If Naruto didn't defeat him, he'd still be rampaging as Shukaku or captured/killed by Akatsuki and never brought back to life.
i don't know if was him defeating garra or him not giving up on his friends that got garra to not be a physcho
Old 04-03-2009, 12:14 AM   #9
Kagara
We are not equal

Kagara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
U have a good point but Nagato does not seem like he would be willing to switch like garra did.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #10
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagara View Post
U have a good point but Nagato does not seem like he would be willing to switch like garra did.
Maybe not switch sides, but if Naruto is going to tell him about how Madara's using him, it wouldn't sit well with him. And if I were to make a prediction, I would predict that Pein might go to Madara and Madara will tell him his true plan in which he will object to.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #11
thesmartone
Don't be like that

Quote:
Maybe not switch sides, but if Naruto is going to tell him about how Madara's using him, it wouldn't sit well with him. And if I were to make a prediction, I would predict that Pein might go to Madara and Madara will tell him his true plan in which he will object to.
I dont think naruto has enough brains to convince pein that he is being used and i dont think he knows every detail of whats going on and nobody in konoha knows that mandara is still alive
Old 04-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #12
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I doubt that. Look at Nagato's current condition. I don't think he will be able to recover from this.
I couldn't agree more, unless he can somehow suck the fat out of someone to gain some weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmartone View Post
i agree o all except nagato coming to his senses he will fight till death and keep his views until the very end
I don't think he will change in just one talk, but the seed will be planted and Madara will say something that will trigger his change of heart.

Quote:
I agree, I could see this happening. He might not get the whole plan, but will realize that Madara wants to kill to kill, not to bring peace.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:24 AM   #13
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

The 5 seconds left,4 seconds left thingy made me think of an action movie compressed into 17 pages.

I would like to see Nagato realize the extent of what he has done. That isn't entirely impossible because this is Naruto we are talking about. He has a incomparable power to change people. Still there's also the Nagato who was willing to do anything to make his voice heard regarding peace. He chose the ruthless way and stayed like that until all his puppets were demolished.

I believe if Nagato changes it won't be so fast. Naruto will have to really talk something miraculous to change his mind and it has to happen while Konan agrees to stay put. Madara would surely know the extent of Pain's abilities so I think he will not come until the last moment, whether to laugh at him or commend him for making it this far............as his puppet.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:23 AM   #14
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

fail man! Its 443 Predictions/Spoilers! =L

but anyway... Naruto meets Nagato face to face this upcoming week. (hopefully)
Old 04-03-2009, 12:35 AM   #15
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

The focus is about to definitely shift back to the Hawk squad and their peerless* leader, Sasuke.
Closed Thread