Bermuda triangle? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
Nagato
Academy Student

Nagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Bermuda triangle?

Whats your theories on the Bermuda triangle ?
Nagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
Huna_Ichi
Genin

Location: In a country on a globe in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe thats really a pocket demention.
Huna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really niceHuna_Ichi is just really nice
Re: Bermuda triangle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
Whats your theories on the Bermuda triangle ?
Its BS. Ive been through it- know lots of other people who have also and nothings happened. No flying Dutchmen, no sinking life boats, no bad and unforseen storms. Meh. Not really much in my eyes to make the stories hold any water.

..... O_O oh god..... its MOnthy Python all over... RUN AWAY!
Huna_Ichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:55 AM   #3
cursed_oblivion
Chuunin

cursed_oblivion is on a distinguished road

I guess all those wrecked ships and planes just coincidentally ended up there. Or maybe there were really great storms that occurred in the area and those ships and planes just happened to pass through them.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:16 AM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

The Bermuda Triangle was originally the Bermuda Square until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked one of the corners off.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Proportionally, the Bermuda Triangle has no more accidents than any other major shipping lane.

Mystery solved, I'm a genius, close this thread.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:55 AM   #6
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

I heard from a cartoon that the Bermuda Triangle is not really a triangle... its a rhombus...

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

miho_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:31 AM   #7
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

The release of big pockets of methane from under the ocean floor sank ships and stalled aircraft engines. Don't you guys watch discovery channel?
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:52 AM   #8
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

from what i heard... they ran tests and found that there were high levels of energy (for the life of me cant remember wut kind) , that disrupted the gear on the airplanes. i believe it was only enough to affect smaller crafts. also large releases of methane gas due to shifts in the planets crust. also discovery channel.

nothing supernatural... just natural anomalies
Old 02-12-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
Iznagi
Roronoa Zoro

Iznagi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm.We Have Various Theories Ranging From Nub Theories To Intelligent Theories.I Would Attribute It To The Gravitational Pull One Of The Most Basic Theory.You Know How Gravitational Pulls Affect Changes From The Equator To The North Pole Or My Theory That It Could Be Because Of A Electro Magnetic Field.Put It Simply Hot Moving Metal Creates A Electro Magnetic Field.So It Could Be Possible That, That Area Has A Great Amount Of Magnetic Activity Going On.But Still There Are Many Theories And I Don't Think A Single One Can Be Attributed.As For The Theories You Have Suggested Above.It Can Be Attributed But Still DON'T BELIEVE WHATEVER COMES ON TELEVISION.

FAITH IS THE CONTINUATION OF REASON

Last edited by Iznagi; 02-12-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Iznagi is offline   Reply With Quote