Naruto Fan Fic / Predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Announcements

Announcements News & updates regarding the forum will be posted here.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil
Naruto Fan Fic / Predictions

Over in the Naruto Manga Section a few of us have been Writing Predictions/Fanfics of the Naruto Manga. It has been awesome to read, and has kept people visiting, even using some of our writers predictions as fake spoilers. We are starting something brand new in the Manga section which we think will bring new members and make current members more active.\]

There will be a Thread, and every week one of our writers will come up with a fanfic/prediction. Then the following week another writer will pick up where the last writer left off, but add there spin to the story. And we will keep it going as long as possible. As it stands right now we have only the following writers who are "Confirmed" to write so far. Check here to see if I added your name to the confirmed list daily.

ShiverX
The Sixth Hokage
Myself
OG
Dagoro
The Special One
Silverblade

Possibles, Which By the way we would love for you to confirm you will join.

kagara

Once the thread is made, we ask that nobody post there because there will be a seperate thread for each weeks story. Please use the thanks button or shoot over a PM and let the writer know you enoyed their work. Thanks goes a long way. If you want to join, please post in this thread and for gods sake, please, please, please, be serious about writing. We want this to be alot of fun and a really good read.

H_I

If you want to read some of the things the writers have done check out this thread and just go through it.
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=48188

Updated June 7 2009

Last edited by H_I; 06-08-2009 at 12:44 PM.
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto Fan Fic / Predictions

You're 32 years old reading Naruto FanFics, that's a bit concerning man.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

LMAO!!! If you only new the half
I probaly worked on half the fansubs you watched in last several years ;p

I usually only get to read or create fanfics while bored to death at work, so killing time and enjoying a good read is not a bad thing.

Last edited by H_I; 06-04-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

u forgot my namezzz
Old 06-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
H_I
Jounin

My Bad. I am adding it now.

Added to confirmed Dagoro and OG!!

Last edited by H_I; 06-04-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #6
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Kinda refreshing to see a new development for people in the forum who're actually here for Naruto.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-04-2009), Tsuna (06-06-2009)
Old 06-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #7
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

H_I you should read the stuff in OH man, better than the Naruto stuff : )

The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-04-2009)
Old 06-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #8
H_I
Jounin

Send me a link , I will give a look
Old 06-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #9
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Wait there's already a fanfic section, is this just a like write up of how someone thinks the next chapter of Naruto will go everyweek. Like say in Naruto 500, Naruto fights Sasuke, that week there's a fic to say Sasuke and Naruto have a fight like so and so and the outcome of this chapter is like this, with dialogue and stuff?

Also OH stuff, someone will have to PM you since apparently it doesn't exist.

EDIT: What fansubs have you worked on?

Last edited by Babyface BK; 06-04-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:39 AM   #10
H_I
Jounin

lol. The fanfic depends on the writers. We where doing weekly predictions, but it became alot more fun to just somewhat create our own version of Naruto staying as close to the Manga we feel is nessecary.

I have worked on Jyu Oh Sei, Peach Girl, Naruto, So many I honestly dont remeber then all. I can encode Xvid and H264, time, and Almost typeset..lol. But mostly I was lead distro for just about every fansub group out there. I provided mIRC BOTs for direct download. And before I let the servers go, I just got into encoding DVD, and distro them on My bots.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:25 AM   #11
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Well, I would like us to start the signing up thread as soon as possible and then a discussion thread to start discussing the general direction as Dagoro suggested.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:06 AM   #12
H_I
Jounin

Here is the fanfiction thread
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=49016

And here is the comments and suggestion thread.
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=49017
Old 06-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage_Inuyasha
I have worked on Jyu Oh Sei, Peach Girl, Naruto, So many I honestly dont remeber then all. I can encode Xvid and H264, time, and Almost typeset..lol
You can time and encode and "almost" typeset? Rofl typesetting is easy imo. But then again I work on variety shows and crap so maybe it's different with anime, I dunno.

Anyway agreed with Jaxon, nice to see something new for the Naruto fans here.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #14
H_I
Jounin

LMAO!!I should have said Karaoke/typsetting. I cant do it to save my life ;(

Anyhow We started the fanfic thread, so please come and have a read.
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...66#post1717966
Old 03-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #15
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Best announcement in ages, honestly.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote