Goodbye - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held
 
ShinobiKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Andorra
Age: 21
Posts: 1,914
Thanks: 470
Thanked 84 Times in 56 Posts
ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Goodbye

As none of you know, I recently went to camp for two weeks. During that time, I had no Internet access, thus making me unable to access NL for those two weeks. When I came back, I visited NL again... only to get bored extremely quickly and leave. I realized that I no longer have any reason to keep coming here. The threads are all fantastically boring, and I don't really consider anyone here my friends (with maybe a few exceptions [you probably know who you are]). I respect some of you as intelligent people and excellent debaters, but that's really not enough to make me want to visit. So, due to an extreme lack of interest, I will no longer be active on NL. I will, however, occasionally visit just to check around (at least, as long as this thread is active). If you would like to maintain contact with me, and I actually like you, send me a PM. We'll work something out.

Also, as a side note to FTP/OH/everyone who frequents the Spam Zone: I understand it may appear as though I'm leaving because of "SK is a n00b", or because you guys harass me because I refused to read something with pornographic content. Like I said, I've stopped visiting because I've stopped having a reason; your trolling has had nothing to do with it. Nevertheless, it's clear to me that at least some of you will construe this as you driving me off. I can't stop you from doing so, so I won't try. This will be my only denial of your part in my leaving. Go ahead, have fun.

In conclusion, farewell, NL. I may return someday, if ever I have reason to; but I don't see that happening. Goodbye to all, and thank you for the good times, the memories, and the lulz.
__________________


ShinobiKnight is offline  
Old 07-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Goodbye

SK IS A N00B


cpas
balmung5000 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2009), RNB (07-14-2009), The Madness (07-13-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Goodbye

Hey kid.

Catch.

Jaxon is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
G (07-15-2009), Miburo (07-13-2009), Ninja48 (07-15-2009), RNB (07-14-2009), Shrike (07-15-2009), The Madness (07-13-2009), Trey (07-13-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 05:32 PM   #4
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Hey kid.

Catch.

Can we add a "post of the year" category to the NL awards or some shit? This was classy.
Trey is offline  
Old 07-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
Tabris
Sexy Lady
 
Tabris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in a box, out side your house, with binoculars.
Posts: 778
Thanks: 5,570
Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Goodbye

is THAT why you were called a noob?
i never knew
i respect you for not looking at the pr0nz
bye bye SK
Tabris is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
ShinobiKnight (07-14-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #6
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: Goodbye

Eh....I'm better anyway.
The Madness is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
As none of you know, I recently went to camp for two weeks. During that time, I had no Internet access, thus making me unable to access NL for those two weeks. When I came back, I visited NL again... only to get bored extremely quickly and leave. I realized that I no longer have any reason to keep coming here. The threads are all fantastically boring, and I don't really consider anyone here my friends (with maybe a few exceptions [you probably know who you are]). I respect some of you as intelligent people and excellent debaters, but that's really not enough to make me want to visit. So, due to an extreme lack of interest, I will no longer be active on NL. I will, however, occasionally visit just to check around (at least, as long as this thread is active). If you would like to maintain contact with me, and I actually like you, send me a PM. We'll work something out.

Also, as a side note to FTP/OH/everyone who frequents the Spam Zone: I understand it may appear as though I'm leaving because of "SK is a n00b", or because you guys harass me because I refused to read something with pornographic content. Like I said, I've stopped visiting because I've stopped having a reason; your trolling has had nothing to do with it. Nevertheless, it's clear to me that at least some of you will construe this as you driving me off. I can't stop you from doing so, so I won't try. This will be my only denial of your part in my leaving. Go ahead, have fun.

In conclusion, farewell, NL. I may return someday, if ever I have reason to; but I don't see that happening. Goodbye to all, and thank you for the good times, the memories, and the lulz.
Denial is a river in Egypt.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-09-2009), Miburo (07-13-2009), The Madness (07-13-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #8
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goodbye

First off, pretty gay with the "I'm not leaving because you guys made fun of me" stuff. No one made fun of you because they wanted to make you rage quit the forums. You're like the OH little brother that we sorta suspect doesn't really like girls and is kind of a wimp. So we tease you to toughen you up and tell you to do manly shit like play MGS and read Berserk so you don't grow up to be one of those dudes who wears panties and lipstick around the house while watching Pretty Woman with his eight cats. That's all.

Secondly, lol camp. What a noob.
Miburo is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (10-09-2009), Mal (07-14-2009), RNB (07-14-2009), Shrike (07-15-2009), The Madness (07-13-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #9
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
First off, pretty gay with the "I'm not leaving because you guys made fun of me" stuff. No one made fun of you because they wanted to make you rage quit the forums. You're like the OH little brother that we sorta suspect doesn't really like girls and is kind of a wimp. So we tease you to toughen you up and tell you to do manly shit like play MGS and read Berserk so you don't grow up to be one of those dudes who wears panties and lipstick around the house while watching Pretty Woman with his eight cats. That's all.

Secondly, lol camp. What a noob.

My cock is pretty raw after reading that post.



Also SK, in all seriousness....


I did have tits posted there but OG is angry since guys don't want to stick it in her so she removed it.

Last edited by The Madness; 07-21-2009 at 01:01 AM.
The Madness is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (07-13-2009), Miburo (07-13-2009), Servo (07-13-2009), Shrike (07-15-2009), UchihaTaijiya (07-14-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #10
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
 
Freshgrease's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 4,112
Thanks: 1,487
Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Goodbye

"Denial is a river in Egypt. "

Around the area where Anwar is at.

inbe4OG fascism

Last edited by Freshgrease; 07-13-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Freshgrease is offline  
Old 07-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #11
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,722
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Goodbye

Just do what I do: Disappear for months at a time then come back stealthily every once in a while.
Mal is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ShinobiKnight (07-14-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 06:33 AM   #12
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin
 
naruto_nutty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, posh twats
Age: 22
Posts: 673
Thanks: 831
Thanked 239 Times in 175 Posts
naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Just do what I do: Disappear for months at a time then come back stealthily every once in a while.
When the fuck are you eva gone, you're name is in every page of the Long Thread ever


And SK, this forum well only be in existence until the Naruto manga mainly and anime closes off, then you'll find people reminiscing about it. Bleach don't really part an important part and we all know that.

Bro, you say you gonna leave, bullshit. You might not make any comment etc but, you'll be viewing to see any comment/theory on the show we all love so much, plus if your anything like me, i'm guessing you have very few friends in RL who is actually into Naruto or any animes at all.

So Big Up NL, for it being here, when you wanna make or hear some crack-pot theories etc.
__________________
Which of these would you take home

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.





Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)

Last edited by naruto_nutty; 07-17-2009 at 06:39 AM.
naruto_nutty is offline  
Old 07-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #13
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,722
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
When the fuck are you eva gone, you're name is in every page of the Long Thread ever
lolololololololol@n00b
Mal is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-17-2009), ShinobiKnight (07-21-2009)
Old 07-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #14
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Goodbye

Peace out. Come back and check on the OH fanfics every now and then.

Also, also, nice tits.
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2009), Shrike (07-15-2009), The Madness (07-14-2009)
Old 07-14-2009, 06:31 PM   #15
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Also, as a side note to FTP/OH/everyone who frequents the Spam Zone: I understand it may appear as though I'm leaving because of "SK is a n00b", or because you guys harass me because I refused to read something with pornographic content.
Sir, it was not because you refused to read something with pornographic content that made me harass you. It was the fact that you would get a hard-on from watching gladiators tear each others' limbs apart and not feel any guilt, but if you catch a glimpse of some skin then you flip shit.

You also did some pretty n00bish things too, which were perfect targets, aka the poems.

Also, I was not impressed with the girl in the photo. She looks like every other porn actress to me.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
The Madness (10-18-2009)
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Microsoft Says Goodbye To Bill Gates Babyface BK World News 19 08-06-2008 05:18 AM
Goodbye peeps Kaine Hello & Goodbye 3 06-09-2008 07:19 PM
Goodbye Nl=[ sakura21 Hello & Goodbye 16 05-24-2008 09:17 PM
Goodbye musicjustin1 Hall of Fail 45 04-03-2008 11:00 PM
For once, goodbye. uchihafreak Hall of Fail 30 03-04-2008 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.