468 predictions/spoiler thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
468 predictions/spoiler thread

I predict more on Madara, some Sasuke aftermath sulking and massive pairing wank on the Sakura front.

wear your riot gear folks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-08-2009), platinumrug (10-08-2009), Rikudou Sennin (10-09-2009), TheJkid (10-09-2009)
Old 10-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: 468 predictions/spoiler thread

a bit of naruto heading over(although i dont think he;ll get there before the sumit ends), a lot of madara on the war then zapping back off to zetsu...and a bit of karin healing sasuke
Old 10-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #3
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I want to see this world ninja war now that Madara has declared it. I want to definitely see what'll happen next now. I honestly want Naruto to give up on his quest to bring sasuke back. He's beyond redemption, I mean seriously. Dude wanted to destroy everyone and anyone Naruto ever cared about and all of the villagers who just went about their daily lives. We'll see though.

Last edited by platinumrug; 10-08-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

karin secretly giving sasuke some "Miss Becky" in Madara secret world before reviving him (lmao)...I digress...I predict Naruto heading out...madara will head out and the kages will head back to ready their countries for war...but mostly talking...who knew talking was so entertaining...
Old 10-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
ozOCloudOzo
Academy Student

ozOCloudOzo is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant beleive that chapter actually happened, if i had predicted that i would of got slated to hell, its actually like a 10yr old did that a sharinghan moon lol naruto will counter with rasengan sun attack next

Keep talking, i dont hear anything....
Old 10-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #6
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozOCloudOzo View Post
i cant beleive that chapter actually happened, if i had predicted that i would of got slated to hell, its actually like a 10yr old did that a sharinghan moon lol naruto will counter with rasengan sun attack next
that actually sounds good though...a resengan sun attack...honestly if he left the uchihas a stone to read his secrets...i wonder what did he leave for the senju clan...they were the ones he trusted his strength with right?
Old 10-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #7
ozOCloudOzo
Academy Student

ozOCloudOzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
that actually sounds good though...a resengan sun attack...honestly if he left the uchihas a stone to read his secrets...i wonder what did he leave for the senju clan...they were the ones he trusted his strength with right?
paper, paper beats stone, lol

Keep talking, i dont hear anything....
Old 10-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #8
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

wait....so, Sasuke is perhaps INSIDE Madara? That's....

We get:
-background in Konoha, probably Ino and co. moping over the stuff said in this chapter.
-Kiba and Lee actually having to work to conceal themselves from ANBU and Root.
-Naruto moping, Kakashi looking wise just because he is staring out of his empty head.
-Sasuke getting a piece of Karin's ass (I mean, who wouldn't bite her in the ass for what she actually is?)
-an unexpected non-appearance of Hinata who is absolutely not present in the chapter.
And the tenacity award goes to....
Old 10-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #9
Narutologist
ANBU

you have a point...where the hell are the decendents of Senju? other than Tsunade who is comatos right now...someone needs to step up damn...the uchihas are running this town...
Old 10-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #10
Westmo1
Academy Student

Westmo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
you have a point...where the hell are the decendents of Senju? other than Tsunade who is comatos right now...someone needs to step up damn...the uchihas are running this town...
Madara did say that He saw some of the 1st in Naruto.... Its drawing a comparison between the Madaras and 1st Hokage's conflict and Sasuke and Narut.Naruto and Sasuke.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I think it's more of them having to keep themselves hidden from Root, I don't think normal ANBU will be looking for them but I could be mistaken.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #12
HookedOnSonics518
Master of Dade County

HookedOnSonics518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fourth Ninja World War? YIPPEE!

I think that now that the Raikage knows that Killer Bee is still alive that he'll reconsider Naruto's request, or possibly aid Naruto in fighting Madara. I also forsee some major Naru/Saku drama.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
Narutologist
ANBU

naruto will not argue with sakura...she will try to sell him something and he will win her over with his love for the original team 7...or maybe he is already there...
Old 10-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lol, I'll just inject some humor into this.

This video summarizes most people's thought regarding these crazy plots perfectly and give us an idea of what is to come.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1nyd...layer_embedded
Old 10-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #15
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol I remember posting that in the bleach manga forum, truly hilarious video. Those two guys need to make a kishi troll.