477 Predictions/spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
477 Predictions/spoilers

Have at it. Predict away!

EDIT: Finally I got the fucking thread to post!!!!!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road
Re: 477 Predictions/spoilers

I think more will be revealed about what really happend at the massacre. And Itachi betraying the leaf by telling Sasuke? Danzou butt's got it backwards. In any case, I think this is Madara's way of making Sasuke realize his full potential by fully mastering Susanoo. As for Naruto, he's either gonna be out for a while or he'll enter some dream like genjutsu with some kind of message or something. It's just a wild guess, but there should be another reason for Naruto fainting other than being overwhelmed by what Sasuke has done.
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I predict danzous multiple SG genjutsu barrage is even too much for the MS and sasuke has to use raiton armour to bust out the genjutsu.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

dude, do you have a raiton armor fetish?

you keep talking about this all the time...i picture you fappin' to sasuke using raiton armor...
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Gakure (12-17-2009), platinumrug (12-16-2009)
Old 12-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
dude, do you have a raiton armor fetish?

you keep talking about this all the time...i picture you fappin' to sasuke using raiton armor...
No, I will fap to sasuke shitting on naruto in SM using raiton armour!

Anyways, Im sure he copied it, but its going to take a situation like needing to break out of a genjutsu for sasuke to use it IMO.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
ThePein
Genin

ThePein is an unknown quantity at this point

kinda looking forward to where kishi goes with the whole naruto fainting deal , should be interesting. As for the sasuke and danzou fight...looks like it could be pretty epic. I dont see the next ninja war ever starting though unless on of the other villages betrays the alliance. Just hope naruto passing out isnt him just being a punta!!
ThePein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Naruto fainting was gay this isnt some soap opra.

Final Getsugga
Tizmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tizmaster For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-17-2009)
Old 12-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #8
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

This chpt has shown that naruto still has not grown up and is not ready to handle difficult situations and if he continues this way it would be a very long journey to become hokage

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #9
nightwolf
Academy Student

nightwolf is an unknown quantity at this point

when naruto gets emotional what happens? ... duh kyubi awakens.

2 possible things with naruto either sees the kyubi again
or
a message left by itachi activated by his heightened emotions. (pretty sure didnt itachi give him something when they met)

two most likely ideas that came into my head
nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I predict that the next time Naruto meets Sasuke he'll cry & Sasuke will laugh at him for his weakness which will piss Naruto off so he can enter serious mode. 100% proven this will go down eventually.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-16-2009)
Old 12-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #11
HookedOnSonics518
Master of Dade County

HookedOnSonics518 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a feeling that Danzou wouldn't go down so easily; still, it would've been nice. This is a Sharingan fight, so I forsee a whole lot of genjutsu foreplay before the real stuff comes along, featuring Danzou's freaky Sharingan arm. Why doesn't Sasuke just fry Danzou up Amaterasu style?

As for Naruto hyperventilating? Are things really that bad? Poor kid. Kakashi's right: Sakura is an idiot, and Sasuke will skewer her like a piece of meat. Hopefully Naruto will go after her, setting up the stage for Naruto vs. Sasuke, fight TWO!
HookedOnSonics518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #12
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

I know the real reason KYF faps to Raiton armor for sasuke, though I won't say it since i don't want to start shit lol..

*hint* its to brag about something.....

I predict this fight gets a move on Danzo will tell us what he did to foool sasuke I think it was maybe a Kage Bushin or Maybe a Genjutsu used by danzo... Madara Noticed something when we had a close up of him right before danzo got splattered...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (12-16-2009)
Old 12-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
melonCHOLiX
Genin

melonCHOLiX is on a distinguished road

Yeah. I think Danzo will pretty much slaughter Sasuke then some plot twist will come along, forcing Danzo to retreat. AND THEN Sakura and co. will turn up and do some pansy shit and Madara will just run off with Sasuke again.

With Naruto losing the First's necklace, he'll probably have some heart to heart talk with the Kyuubi about how shit he is but he doesn't want the Kyuubi to help because Naruto thinks he can take anyone just by himself (fat chance that is). Then ITACHI steps in and goes "lol hi gaiz" and talks to Naruto about some kind of shit that makes him cry. Then Naruto wakes up and runs after Sasuke (for the seven millionth time).
melonCHOLiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #14
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

More MS techniques, I smell them!

477: Edge of Despair

(Kakashi Scene)
(Kakashi’s dogs are in front of him; Yamato is holding Naruto on his right shoulder)
Kakashi: Pakkun, Akino, Guruku, Bull, go to Konoha and send the information I just told you to the Jounin. Be careful with the Root ANBU nins.
Pakkun: Don’t worry about us, Kakashi.
Kakashi: The rest of you, go to the Fire Daimyo and inform him. Bisuke, you’re leading your group.
Bisuke: We won’t disappoint you. (the dogs leave)
Yamato: I’ll be going, kakashi-senpai. Take care.
Kakashi: I will, Tenzou. (to Sai) Lead the way.
Sai: Yes. (he turns to an ink bird and flies away; Kakashi follows him)
Kakashi: (thinking) I hope she won’t step into her own demise before I reach her.

(Sasuke Scene)
Danzou: Magen: Shoushokuka. * (he opens his mouth and devours the scene, rendering it to darkness)
Sasuke: (thinking) Another genjutsu?
Danzou: Magen: Jubaku Satsu. ** (some vines appear, grabbing Susano’o’s bones and trying to pull them apart.)
Danzou: Those eyes will be mine, ending your wretched clan once and for all.
Sasuke: YOU!!! When I catch you…
Danzou: How do you think you can catch me in the darkness?
Sasuke: You should know I thrive in the darkness… (Susano’o’s sword appears) Finally, I’ll take my revenge on Konoha! (Susanoo thrusts its sword to the vines origin; nothing happens)
Danzou: My, my, my, how quick you are to dismiss those who raised you. You’re nothing more than a lowly rogue, like all of your clan…
Sasuke: Raised me? All I had was a bunch of lies, arranged by you, hypocrite!
Danzou: Hmpf, feisty.

*Demonic Illusion: Light’s Devourer
** Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death

(Karin Scene)
Karin: (thinking) The Kirigakure’s crew is here! I should warn Sasuke, but he’s fighting… what should I do?!

(Mei Scene)
(Mei, Ao and Choujuurou arrive to a tree’s branch, near Sasuke’s location)
Ao: As I told you, Sasuke is with him, Mizukage-sama.
Mei: I see. They seem to be motionless… a genjutsu fight?
Ao: It seems so.
Choujuurou: What happened to his guards?
Mei: (points at Madara, in the opposite side) I think Madara took care of them.
Ao: I still can’t believe he’s alive, but I trust your word…
Choujuurou: So, what should we do about Danzou?
Mei: I think we should wait until they separate. We don’t know what Madara is capable of, so let’s focus only in Danzou.

(Madara Scene)
(Zetsu appears near Madara)
Madara: So, do we have the Hachibi?
Zetsu: (with his leaves closed; sounds muffled) Hmrgphrargh.
Madara: Uh?
White Zetsu: (opens his leaves and spits Kisame’s head) That’s why.
Madara: (facepalms) …
Dark Zetsu: An unfortunate event, but quite tasty. If you don’t mind, I need to nourish myself…
White Zetsu: Yes, since the Raikage snapped my neck I need to rest.
Madara: Very well, we’ll meet in the hideout, I need to reformulate my plans.
White Zetsu: What about the other two Taka Team members?
Dark Zetsu: Who cares about them? Now pick Kisame’s head, I’m hungry. (picks up the head, closes his leaves and disappears)
Madara: Yet another obstacle in my path. No matter, I’ll achieve my goal soon enough…

(Sasuke Scene)
Sasuke: I’m tired of your games, Danzou. Magen: Kasegui!* (Danzou appears, immobilized by illusory yokes) Do you think you’re the only one who knows genjutsu?
Danzou: You’re quite gifted, Sasuke, but that’s not enough. (he breaks the genjutsu)
Sasuke: (he covers Susano’o with Amaterasu) Enton: Kagutsuchi! (dark flames fly from Susano’o towards Danzou)
Danzou: Blade of Wind. (he waves his hand, forming a strong gust of wind that blocks Kagutsuchi) Your attacks are wasted on me. (Kagutsuchi receeds back to Susano’o)
Sasuke: You talk too much.
Danzou: Well, I said “let’s talk with our eyes”, remember? (unwraps the clothes covering his right eye) See, you’re not the only one owning the secrets of the Mangekyo Sharingan… (his Sharingans start to transform into Mangekyo Sharingans with a triquetra pattern on them)
Sasuke: You’re mad if you think I’ll allow that! (Susano’o thrusts his sword towards Danzou; the attack is stopped by a chakra-formed dragon with watery patterns that surrounds Danzou, grasping Susano’o’s sword with its claws) What the…?!
Danzou: Surprised by Ryuujin **?

*Demonic Illusion Shackling Stakes.
** Ryuujin (aka Watatsumi) is the guardian of the sea, born from Izanagi’s ceremonial purification rituals after he returned from the Underworld; Susano’o is the god of the sea, born from Izanagi’s nose.

(Sakura Scene)
(Kiba sniffs the air)
Kiba: I caught Sasuke’s scent! (Sakura looks shocked)
Lee: Yosh!
Sai: …
Kiba: But it seems that Danzou and that masked Akatsuki are near him. Should we still go after Sasuke?
Sakura: Yes. We won’t give up now.
Kiba: You’re the one calling the shots… follow me!
Sakura: (thinking) Sasuke, what are you doing?

(Naruto Scene)
(He’s surrounded by darkness)
Naruto: Where am I? (the darkness transforms into crows) Crows?
Itachi: (appearing from behind, with a crow on his shoulder) We need to talk, Uzumaki Naruto.

Next Chapter: Haunting Past

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-17-2009), Emissary of Justice (12-18-2009), jeanericuser (12-17-2009), Omoi (12-16-2009), platinumrug (12-16-2009), poolangya (12-16-2009), Rikudou Sennin (12-19-2009), Shrike (12-17-2009), thegodfather2450 (12-17-2009), Tizmaster (12-17-2009), Vengeance (12-16-2009)
Old 12-17-2009, 02:15 AM   #15
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
More MS techniques, I smell them!

477: Edge of Despair

Kiba: But it seems that Danzou and that masked Akatsuki are near him. Should we still go after Sasuke?
Sakura: Yes. We won’t give up now.
Kiba: You’re the one calling the shots… follow me!
Wasn't that similar to what i wrote in one of my earlier predictions Num?Any way great prediction.
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote