Create your own plot twist - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Create your own plot twist

Okay for the hell of it and for fun. AND FOR THE BORED as well.

Create your own plot twist about the manga so far and then explain it. More like a prediction, but would make the readers gain more interest in this manga.

For example:

-Madara turns out to be in Someone else body.
-Orochimaru escapes from "banishment" through Kabuchimaru and has more power than before

-Sasuke dies by Kakashi or Madara hands.

Anyways Kishi does do weird retarded shit out of the blue with this manga. Introducing Juubi, a powerless man running an army of badasses, etc...

^Shit like this.

Have fun. :\
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Create your own plot twist

Alternate plot twist:

Naruto never beat haku! Sasuke died, hes in a coma and Oro, Jman, tsunade neji, Lee ect dont even exist. Theyre all just coma induced characters created to add conflict and challenge naruto to perpetuate the belief hes actaully growing as a shinobi. I mean, how else could naruto magicly know gaaras weakness in 1tail mode, have the chakra to summon 100 KBs without the kyuubis power, master a jutsu (rasengan) that took the 4th 3 years in only two weeks and actaully master senjutsu in 3 days when it took Jman all his life almost.

Its all been narutos coma induced Imagination this whole time

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Silverblade (01-08-2010)
Old 01-07-2010, 11:40 PM   #3
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto dies and the manga is renamed "Ramen Guy."

FUCK YEAH ******FUCKER!
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-12-2010), Kinako (01-09-2010), Krohnie84 (01-08-2010), MajorStranger (01-10-2010), Marlboro (01-08-2010), Numinous (01-08-2010), platinumrug (01-08-2010), Servo (01-13-2010), Shrike (01-08-2010), Silverblade (01-08-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (01-18-2010), Tzu Men (01-08-2010), zer0systm (01-08-2010)
Old 01-08-2010, 05:29 AM   #4
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

I wanted to make this prediction on my own style,so hope u enjoy:

Naruto Chapter ?: Naruto's run away!

(Naruto scene)
(Naruto is kept in the cabin lying in a bed.Yamato walks out of the room for a minute.While he's out Naruto starts to wake up,he gets surprised and suddenly sits up)
Naruto: What am i doing here!?
(Naruto starts to think back about Sasuke's first escape and now Sakura pursuing him.He after that thinks about Jiraiya's quest for peace,and that he entrusted it to him)
Naruto: Jiraiya wanted me to accomplish world peace,but with my current level of skill and knowledge about the Ninja world,i don't think i can do it anytime soon.That's why i have to run away on my own,get more knowledge,and maybe then can i do it!
(Naruto stands up,makes a Kage Bunshin Handseal,and replaces himself with his clone on the bed.Naruto starts to pack his things)
Naruto: Jiraiya-Sensei,you all believed in me from the start,and now i do this for you!
(Naruto jumps out from the room's window and starts to run away from the cabin)
(Naruto thinking) : After i return,i'am gonna create peace!

(Yamato scene)
(Yamato enters inside the room)
Yamato: Still didn't wake up eh,Naruto.I just hope you'll be fine.

8 months later.....
(Yamato is in the middle of the battle field(4th ninja world war),with Kakashi and Naruto's clone.Suddenly,a huge blade from behind hits Naruto's back)
Yamato: NARUTO!
(Naruto's clone poofs)
Kakashi: What!?
Yamato: A shadow clone!?But when?I didn't see him make any Hand seals or anything!
(A big blue ray of chakra strikes the ground beneath Yamato and Kakashi,causing a huge explosion which leaves behind a big crater(Almost as big as Pein vs Naruto's)Yamato and Kakashi are on the ground severely injured)
Madara: This is the Bijuus power!Now time to die!
(Another ray is about to hit them when suddenly another red huge ray blocks it,and the collision between the two created an even bigger crater,which leaves behind a cloud of smoke)
Madara: What the..!?
(The smoke clears up to reveal the original Naruto standing on top of the Kyuubi.Naruto's hair is like the fourth.He has on the orange and black Hokage cape,a silver pant and a black coat or t-shirt.Naruto has 2 Katanas on his back,they're long but thin.Naruto now looks extremely similar to the fourth)
(Madara looks shocked) : Minato!?
Yamato: Fourth!?
Kakashi: Minato-sensei!?But how!?
Naruto: I'am home.
(Naruto looks at Madara,Naruto walks one step further,and suddenly,Madara drops dead)
(Everyone is shocked)

Next time: Naruto's true power!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 01-08-2010 at 05:31 AM.
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Miranda (01-08-2010), Silverblade (01-08-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (01-18-2010)
Old 01-08-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Pain caught Naruto and extract the nine tail, then he resurect Naruto, brainwash him and give Naruto Rinnengan and make him his protoge.

Madara took Sasuke as his protoge.

Madara began to back stab Pain.

Pain dicovered a way to be healthy again and become healthy.

Hinata found Naruto and he return to his senses.

Naruto have a fight with Pain and conviced Pain with Jiraiya books.

Madara caught Hachibi and release 10 tail. And create spawns of underlings.

Pain unite the small nations and join forces with the 5 great village.

Kabuchimaru sided with Madara.

The 5th ninja war began.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (01-11-2010), Silverblade (01-08-2010)
Old 01-08-2010, 06:44 AM   #6
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Naruto is actually a kid who fell into a coma at the age of 6, at the time of the accident which caused the coma there was a popular show on TV about super ninja's that kids loved, now being the child he is "Naruto" fabricated this world within his subconcious while in this coma, he took main characters from the Ninja show and related them to things in reality, "Naruto had abusive parents, so therefore in his coma "Naruto has no parents", the abuse comes from all the adults, being a kid kept in seldom that is the way he views all adults.
"Naruto" earliest friends are the "poor kids" who are riddiculed as much as him at school, which in his world is a school for "Ninjas", the fat kid "Choji", the skinny kid akward kid "Shikamaru" and the poor kid who smells like dogs "Kiba".

"Hinata" represents the first girl "Naruto" ever had a crush on but eventually got over but still holds SOME feelings for, In this reality "Naruto" imagines "Hinata" to have a crush on him, because that is the way he would have wanted it IRL. "Sakura" represents the current target of "Naruto's" affection, her initial character as a snobby girl who wants nothing to do with "Naruto" is in fact how she is in reality, but this being "Naruto's" world, she slowly begins to develop feelings for him.

"Sasuke" represents the popular kid in school who "Naruto" wishes to be more like and be recognised by as he has all the cool things and is respected and looked upto by his peers, which is why in "Naruto's" world he and "Sasuke get closer, but knowing so little about "Sasuke", "Naruto" cannot keep up with ideas on the character and thus he never really becomes any closer and how he takes off for better things in life.

All the Jonin are Teachers at Naruto's school.
Eventually ever character in the show is a "Ninja" version of some one IRL. eventually the story will end with "Naruto" in an epic battle to "defeat" a personal demon of his, be it Madara, Danzo, Kyuubi, at the end of the battle "Naruto" will die of peronal sacrifice to save all those who have become twisted versions of RL people that "Naruto" once knew but in the years have grown up and forgotten him, naruto will slowly bleed out as in reality a smile graces his face for the first time in years as his brain shuts down and he flat lines as his parents stand besides his bed with doctors as his mother weeps into his fathers shoulder...

Fuck ****!
ask me anything (01-10-2010), Marlboro (01-08-2010), Silverblade (01-08-2010)
Old 01-08-2010, 10:21 AM   #7
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Tobi reveals he can travel through many dimensions, one of those dimensions being our world, he then reveals he is the one giving instructions to the USA government and so on. NWO.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
Silverblade (01-08-2010)
Old 01-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #8
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Make Lee master his Drunken Fist taijutsu and beat the hell out of Gai and all taijutsu users

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-10-2010), Ero-Sage (01-11-2010), Silverblade (01-10-2010)
Old 01-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

It was all Jiraiya's wet dream.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Silverblade (01-08-2010)
Old 01-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #10
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto DOESN'T believe it.

Tsunade is actually Naruto's mom.

Orochimaru actually won over Sasuke and has been controlling him this whole time. Itachi merely killed a clone.

Choji isn't fat, he's big boned.

Sakura has been faking being a total b**** this whole time to win over her true love....Kabuto.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Xethorsiph For This Useful Post:
Silverblade (01-08-2010)
Old 01-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #11
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Hinata was killed by Pain, along with half of Konoha. Tsunade is killed in battle. Danzo becomes acting Hokage.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #12
Narugasm
Academy Student

Narugasm is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto arrives too late and tsunade is killed by pain. He battles pain and instead of hinata interfering sakura does. She is then killed.
Narugasm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narugasm For This Useful Post:
Xethorsiph (01-10-2010)
Old 01-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #13
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto arrives right when pein destroys the village and he is killed by the blast...
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #14
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

A plot twist.

-An older Uchiha that wasn't around during the massacre is around. He was given permission by Sandaime to leave the village.
-He's got EMS, so he obviously has his three MS techniques mastered, and his other EMS technique, too.
-He's about as old as Jiraiya, wise, a genius, yada yada, has copied thousands of techniques, etc.
-SM Naruto faces off against MS Sasuke, which is a close fight, but SM Naruto ends up losing. Sasuke nearly kills Naruto before Madara stops him.
-They bring Naruto in for extraction.
-The elder Uchiha shows up out of no where, hits everyone in the room with an AoE powerful genjutsu, grabs Naruto, and blitzes out of there.
-Sasuke rages.
-Karin rubs herself while watching Sasuke rage.
-Suigetsu drinks some water from his sippy cup.
-Juugo plays Monopoly with a few birds on the floor.
-Madara has steam coming from his ears.
-Scene changes, Naruto is at some unknown location, safe from chakra sensing ninjas and fully healed.
-The elder Uchiha and Naruto become friends. They learn about each other, bond, etc.
-The elder Uchiha becomes Naruto's mentor. During the course of their training, Naruto learns some things.

1. How to effectively deal with Sharingan genjutsu even while caught in it
2. All about MS techniques and how to counter Sasuke's
3. That not all Uchiha are jack asses
4. Full control of Kyuubi
5. Shunshin (finally!)

-Things happen.
-SM/KB9 Naruto faces off against EMS Sasuke
-Sasuke gets everything countered.
-Sasuke rages like no other and loses.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
IAmCoNfUsEd (01-16-2010)
Old 01-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #15
CegeRoles
Academy Student

CegeRoles is an unknown quantity at this point

Shisui Uchiha is still alive; he was Madara's student along with Itachi before the massacre and he tried to steal Itachi's eyes to gain EMS. Itachi's crazed attitude during his fight with Sasuke was actually him imitating how Shisui acted when he tried to steal his eyes. Now he's hunting Itachi (who's also still alive) as a member of Akatsuki to kill him, take his eyes and gain EMS.

Oh, and Itachi wasn't responsible for the Uchiha Massacre, nor did Konoha order it. Madara killed off all the Uchiha because he believed they had prostituted themselves to Senju rule. Madara spared Sasuke only so that he could extort Itachi into working with him. Itachi then took blame for the massacre on Madara's orders so Sasuke would be spared.
CegeRoles is offline   Reply With Quote