485 predictions/spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
485 predictions/spoilers

Whats going to happen now?? Theres a world of possibilites os leave a prediction.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
Kreglze
Genin

Kreglze is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 485 predictions/spoilers

He will be saved soon and then be implanted with Itachi's eyes and have EMS, oh god Sasuke with EMS will be a beast.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I don't want to see them fight because it would be a waste really. Naruto is strong and healthy while Sasuke is going blind, insane, bleeding from his eye and all that junk. It'd be stupid for them to fight, I expect a nice little chat.
Rikudou Sennin (02-24-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #4
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I don't want to see them fight because it would be a waste really. Naruto is strong and healthy while Sasuke is going blind, insane, bleeding from his eye and all that junk. It'd be stupid for them to fight, I expect a nice little chat.
why stupid naruto once fought sasuke drained and barley standing in the beginning of part 2 and got owned, sasgayz should get owned as well.

it's fkatssss
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto will probably talk to him. he might issue out a challenge like cell did with the cell games. go get ya ems and meet me 3 weeks from now lmao. Youg guys get the point though. i could see naruto telling him he's not worth it and letting him crawl away.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markus601 For This Useful Post:
mykewin777 (03-01-2010), Rikudou Sennin (02-24-2010)
Old 02-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #6
Naruto_Is_The_Shit
Student in training!

Naruto_Is_The_Shit is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: 485 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus601 View Post
naruto will probably talk to him. he might issue out a challenge like cell did with the cell games. go get ya ems and meet me 3 weeks from now lmao. Youg guys get the point though. i could see naruto telling him he's not worth it and letting him crawl away.
Damn I couldnt have said it better myself nice one Markus
Naruto_Is_The_Shit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #7
ThePein
Genin

ThePein is an unknown quantity at this point

First off i want chapter 485 to come out now haha!

Second i think Naruto is just gonna tell Sakura and Kakashi to go away or run something to that effect and then after talking with Sasuke he is gonna realize that he is in no condition to fight and that he is completely insane. Unless im mistaken this might be the one and only person Naruto ever kills. That being said it wont be in chapter 485.
ThePein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #8
HookedOnSonics518
Master of Dade County

HookedOnSonics518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Too true. Even if Sasuke does manage to dredge up some chakra, Naruto's had plenty of time to rest. I bet Madara's gonna come back to get Sasuke, though.
HookedOnSonics518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Here I go...

Sasuke with evil smile on his face

Sasuke: So you're here to, I was starting to wonder...

Naruto is watching Sasuke with angry face

Kakashi: I don't see Yamoto anywhere... Naruto you shouldn't come here, there is no other way, we have to do it... you saw what he was trying to do.

Sakura: Naruto... I'm sorry (and she's starts crying, nothing new (-_-, ))

Naruto is still looking at Sasuke

Sasuke: Aother fly to kill... Kakashi is right, you shouldn't come here (he activates sharingan) or maybe you want to die? (evil laugh)

Naruto is shocked

Sasuke thinking: Damn it! my eyesight is getting worse! I must rest before I go to Konoha...

Naruto: Why Sasuke?!... Why did you become like this?!

Sasuke: Why? Because I know the true!

Naruto: The true is you are manipulated by Madara! Can't you see?!

Sasuke: What I'm doing is what I want to do, and what I want is REVANGE! And I will not die till I KILL everyone in Konoha! (Sasuke in anger forms Sussano skeleton version, blood is flowing from the right eye, left eye is bleeding too but not so hard like left)

Naruto and Sakura jumps back.

Sasuke thinking: I must kill them fast!

Naruto is thinking about what Itachi told him and what he said to Itachi ( I will find a way to protect Konoha and Sasuke thing)

Naruto thinking: This cant be true! That's not Sasuke I know...

Kakashi: Watch out Naruto! Sasuke in this form is really dangerus and practically untouchable!

Naruto: Sasuke! Madara is manipulating you! Open your eyes Sasuke!

Sasuke: My eyes are open! They are open like never before! You will know this before the fight ends!

Sasuke in Sussano form starts running toward Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto is forming kage bunshin seal, clone appears and takes Sakura away from Naruto and Sasuke

Suddenly Naruto in Sage Mode jumps from the forest and trying to punch Sasuke from behind with frog katas!

Sasuke turns around and strikes him with Sussano fist, the smoke appears!

Sasuke is turning around and he see original Naruto in SM trying to hit him the same way like the clone second ago!

Sasuke takes hit and he fly few steps back.

Kakashi thinking: So he made clone in the forest before he rescue Sakura to gadder Natural Energy, not only that but he use him as a decoy and when he was destroyed he transfered NE to original Naruto who was already attacking Sasuke. Nice plan Naruto, too bad it was not very effective... but you don't want to kill him do you?

Sasuke: So you have some new techniques Naruto, too bad that's useless! I didn't feel a thing! Muahahaha! (evil laugh)

Sasuke starts coughing up blood, Sussano disappears

Sasuke Thinking: Damn! I don't have time! I have to end this quickly!

Blood is starting to flow from Sasuke's right eye

Kakashi: ! Watch out Naruto! Don't look into his eyes!

Sasuke: too late! (Sasuke use tsukuyomi on Naruto)

Inside Naruto head:

Naruto: !? where am I?! (Naruto can't move, he's paralyzed)

Sasuke: This is my world, and the last place you will see in your life! he try to stab him with sword but suddenly he's paralyzed just like Naruto!

???: Corection... this is my world... Sasuke.

Sasuke: ?!?!!, ITACHI?!!

Itachi appears!

The End ^^ next chapter "Itachi gift"

Last edited by Lalalila; 02-24-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (02-24-2010), doddy (02-25-2010), Ero-Sage (02-25-2010), Gmar (02-25-2010), killerrabbit9 (02-24-2010), Kyuubito (02-25-2010), MGS3-SS (02-25-2010), mykewin777 (03-01-2010), Numinous (02-24-2010), Omoi (02-24-2010), ozOCloudOzo (02-25-2010), Rhubarb96 (02-28-2010), Rikudou Sennin (02-24-2010), saiyaman (02-28-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (02-25-2010), TheJkid (02-26-2010), uchihawiz (02-25-2010), Varian128 (02-24-2010), Wolverine (02-25-2010), zang (02-28-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
eric_vvr88
Academy Student

eric_vvr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke is probably try to kill naruto and naruto will realize he has to kill him and sakura gonna butt in and join sasuke side
eric_vvr88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Well to be fair. Naruto got owned at the beginning of part 2 because sasuke was just that much better. Naruto wasnt anymore warn out after going 8tails with pain and did just fine so that warn out excusse wont fly anymore.

The FCATS DNT LYEEEEE....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #12
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well to be fair. Naruto got owned at the beginning of part 2 because sasuke was just that much better. Naruto wasnt anymore warn out after going 8tails with pain and did just fine so that warn out excusse wont fly anymore.

The FCATS DNT LYEEEEE....
He went into Sage Mode after he went 8-Tails. You don't get tired in Sage Mode. And after he'd done his whole talk with Nagato, he was pretty much on the verge of collapsing.

Furthermore, at this point, Naruto is the one in the position of "that much better." Sasuke is clearly more exhausted than Naruto was way back then, but the gap in power right now is, we don't know by how much, smaller than it was back then. It evens out, we need to see Naruto absolutely trounce Sasuke.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #13
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

No madara will probably the only one to but in at the last moment saying it not the right time or something.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #14
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

485: Sacrificial Pawn

Madara is sitting at a dinner table in darkness with a banquet of food. As Madara starts to eat some food Zetsu appears from the darkness. Zetsu has a concerned look on his face. Madara looks up at him with a curious expression.
Madara: "What is it?"
Zetsu: "Sasuke's old team mates have caught up to Sasuke and it appears what you feared has happened. Sasuke may have exhausted his eyes to the edge of blindness."
Madara: "It was to be expected. Sasuke has shown much skill in advancing to the level he has but unfortunately unlike Itachi he has not learned how to properly control his new found abilities."
Zetsu: "So what do we do with him."
Madara: "Leave him. Let him discover for himself what happenens when he does not have our help."
Zetsu: "But he could be killed. Naruto has found him and in his condition Sasuke has zero chance of surviving a fight with Naruto."
Madara starts eating his food while Zetsu has a nervous look on his face. Madara stops eating and then looks at Zetsu.
Madara: "Do not worry Zetsu. Everything is still going according to plan. Sasuke will survive this encounter I am certain and even if he should die there is still others we can rely on to carry out our plans."
Zetsu walks away while Madara continues to eat.

Kakashi is staring at Sasuke who is looking blankly ahead. Sakura stares at Naruto as he sets her down. Naruto has a determined look on her face. Kakashi turns around to face Sakura and Naruto.
Kakashi: "Sakura. Go back and continue healing that girl besides this is not a fight for you to be involved in."
Sakura: "She is stabalized enough for now. You are not gonna deny me this."
Naruto: "Kakashi sensei is right. This fight is not one you can do alone Sakura. We can not protect you and fight sasuke at the same time."
Sakura: "Alright. I will go."
Sasuke smiles at Naruto and Kakashi as Sakura heads back towards Karin. Naruto walks towards Sasuke and then stops a few feet away.
Naruto: "So this is what you have become Sasuke. This is what your vengance has done to you. If only I had gotten to you sooner but maybe it doesn't have to end like this."
Sasuke starts laughing and points his kunai at Naruto.
Sasuke: "You always have been a fool Naruto. I will enjoy killing you just as much as I will enjoy killing Kakashi."
Naruto: "So is that you talking or has Madara poisoned your mind that much since we last met that you are now doing his bidding?"
Sasuke gets enraged and gets ready to charge at Naruto.
Sasuke yelling: "You know nothing of what motivates me! Now for the last time! Die Naruto!"
Sasuke charges and attempts to stab naruto at point blank range. Naruto instantly dodges to the left, goes in sage mode and hits Sasuke in the stomach. Sasuke and Kakashi show shocked expressions as sasuke collapses to the ground spitting out blood.
Kakashi thinking: "That strength. Just that one blow was enough to do serious damage to Sasuke."
Sasuke looks up at Naruto in shocked horror as he sees Naruto's stern face in Sage Mode.
Sasuke thinking: "Damn it. I don't stand a chance against him in this state. There is still one chance left though."
Naruto: "Give it up Sasuke. There is no way you can win this fight. If you stop now I may still be able to save you from being executed."
Sasuke suddenly smiles and tosses a smoke bomb. Naruto looks around for Sasuke but Sasuke has vanished. Sakura is tending to Karin when suddenly something strikes her on the head knocking her to the ground unconscious. Sasuke hovers over Karin. Karin is surprised to see Sasuke.
Karin: "Sasuke...."
Sasuke: "It appears I still have need of you one last time but I promise this will be the last."
Sasuke shows an evil smile and gets on his knees still hover over Karin.
Karin thinking: "What is he doing?"
Sasuke leans over and bites into Karin's throat. Karin screams in a gurgle as Sasuke bites into her throat. Blood drips from her neck while an earie slurping noise occurs. Naruto and Kakashi suddenly appear from around the pillar.
Sasuke looks up at them with Karin's blood still covering his face. Sasuke sees them all clearly again and he gives off an evil smile while Naruto and Kakashi are clearly shocked at what they have just seen.
Naruto: "So this is the monster you have become."

486: Battle of the Titans: Sage Naruto and Kakashi vs Sasuke

Last edited by jeanericuser; 02-24-2010 at 10:44 PM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
killerrabbit9 (02-26-2010), Krohnie84 (02-24-2010), Lalalila (02-25-2010), Marlboro (02-26-2010), Numinous (02-24-2010), Rikudou Sennin (02-24-2010), saiyaman (02-28-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (02-25-2010)
Old 02-24-2010, 07:54 PM   #15
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Sasuke really needs this beatdown to happen. Just to knock him off his god-damned high horse. This fight doesn't need to be the definitive, final fight.