Chapter 266 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-30-2005, 10:42 PM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Chapter 266 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Great chapter that is all I can say, FREAKING great chapter. I like how Kankuro stood up for Gaara when the council member started talking bad about Gaara. He probably didn't have a hance against the council member but that didn't matter to him, if you talk bad about his brother then he is going to hand you. Nice work on Sakura and the old womans part on breaking Sasori's first and second line of defense, but HOLY SH!t they are about to fight a freaking Kazakage now. I think they will be in over there head on this part and will need Naruto and Kakashi as backup. Then again the old woman does have one little ace up her sleeve that she is saving for such an instance, now migt be a good time to use it. I can't believe Kakashi and Naruto are having so much trouble against Deirdra I thought it would take a little time but they would wrap things up pretty quickly. I wonder how you turn a person into a puppet, especially someone as powerful as the third Kazakage.

Switching gears real quick, but I don't know if both the third Hokage and Kazekage were around at he same time, but if so the villages must have ben very powerful at those times to have such powerful ninjas in charge at that time.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:18 AM   #2
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road
i pritty sure that they were.....becuz there was only 4 or so statue's and there is only 5 kages in konaha so they seem to be around the same time.......
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:10 AM   #3
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Dizzy I guess it is just you and me on here talking about the chapter, I guess for the most part people left for the long holiday weekend.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 07-01-2005, 10:21 AM   #4
lufia
Genin

lufia is an unknown quantity at this point
granny ownzor

my unworthy sons ...convert to the darkside my child >D evil fc co-leader & member of square-enix fc
My love is SasuSaku4life!
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:36 AM   #5
shino-san09
Academy Student

shino-san09 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think what had happen to the Kazakage he heard bout the bad guys club(4got the name) and wanted to try and stop them but when he fought aganist sasori he porb used a powerful jutsu that his grandma taught him and changed him into a puppet...now bout naruto i think that they should have been able to beat him easlily to but this guy prob has one more trick up his sleve and he makes a mistake trying to do it and kakashi kills him with chidori
shino-san09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:00 PM   #6
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shino-san09
i think what had happen to the Kazakage he heard bout the bad guys club(4got the name) and wanted to try and stop them but when he fought aganist sasori he porb used a powerful jutsu that his grandma taught him and changed him into a puppet...now bout naruto i think that they should have been able to beat him easlily to but this guy prob has one more trick up his sleve and he makes a mistake trying to do it and kakashi kills him with chidori
there is alot of errors in ur theory up there.......well first the 3rd KazeKage would be some were around the 3rd Hokages age and to let u know, Gaara would either be tht 5th or 6th KazeKage.......so u can notice that the 3rd would be pritty old if he were still alive........and the (bad guys club) would more then likely not have existed yet becuz all of the (bad guys members) would have not been born or would have been an infent at the time.......so yeah sasori is only about 30 to 40 years old ....prolly not old anough to have fought the 3rd exspecialy when it took him so long to be as strong as he is right now, and yet he prolly still not as half as strong as the the 3rd Kazekage. And as far as the Kakashi killing (him or her) ( i still dont know if Doriba or what ever is a m/f) well it prolly not going to happen like that, there prolly going to make Naruto kill Him/Her.
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:51 AM   #7
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
it is great ...if it ia anima it will be more great...

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:04 PM   #8
ddt705
Chuunin

ddt705 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got confused at the last page. was the son the third kazekage or was the puppet?

i hate her...yet...i still miss her...
ddt705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 08:39 PM   #9
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddt705
i got confused at the last page. was the son the third kazekage or was the puppet?
The third is the second individual that we see in the picture, Sasori is the young kid in the picture that looks kind of odd almost bizarre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRk_DaNTe
No they didn't say yondaime..They said the fourth..
and it's pretty cool how the puppet guy turned the 3rd into a puppet..I wonder how he did it..
You and me both are very interested in how the hell you turn someone as strong as the 4th into a puppet.
Quote:
Lol..I got a diff fansub..
I think they misunderstood The fourth (Yondaime) with the fourth (Gaara's dad)..
Just for the record the kage in the sand village is called the Kazekage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzykilla
there is alot of errors in ur theory up there.......well first the 3rd KazeKage would be some were around the 3rd Hokages age and to let u know, Gaara would either be tht 5th or 6th KazeKage.......so u can notice that the 3rd would be pritty old if he were still alive........and the (bad guys club) would more then likely not have existed yet becuz all of the (bad guys members) would have not been born or would have been an infent at the time.......so yeah sasori is only about 30 to 40 years old ....prolly not old anough to have fought the 3rd exspecialy when it took him so long to be as strong as he is right now, and yet he prolly still not as half as strong as the the 3rd Kazekage. And as far as the Kakashi killing (him or her) ( i still dont know if Doriba or what ever is a m/f) well it prolly not going to happen like that, there prolly going to make Naruto kill Him/Her.
There actually aren't that many holes, lets say Sasori is older than the 3rd kazakage, well they said that a long time ago the 3rd vanished witout a trace and was gone for a very long time. What might have happened is Sasori some how made him into a puppet and that is the equivalent to Itachi leaving Konoha both doing terrible deeds, but nobody knows about Sasori's. Anyways back on topic, since the village couldn't find the 3rd, they finally find a new person to take his place the 4th kazakage Gaara's dad, who was later killed by Oro, which is verified by the sand ninjas after the chunnin exam. This is the reason why the treaty between Oro and the sand was broken. Remember we saw the body half eaten by vultures in that cave, that would make Gaara the next Kazakage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzykilla
i dont remember her calling him that but he looks about 10 or 11 and she says he hasnt aged in 20years so i gues that make him 30 to 35 or so?
Yeah in the previous chapter she does call him master, he looks about 16 maybe 17, he seems to have used soe jutsu to remain young very interesting.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 07-01-2005, 12:04 PM   #10
Roy Mustang
Zero Alchemist

Roy Mustang can only hope to improve
did u notice they said yondaime that kinda confused me
Roy Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:06 PM   #11
DaRk_DaNTe
Missing-Nin

DaRk_DaNTe is an unknown quantity at this point

and it's pretty cool how the puppet guy turned the 3rd into a puppet..I wonder how he did it..
DaRk_DaNTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:12 PM   #12
Roy Mustang
Zero Alchemist

Quote:

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=11543
look to your left it will say yondaime
Old 07-01-2005, 12:18 PM   #13
DaRk_DaNTe
Missing-Nin

DaRk_DaNTe is an unknown quantity at this point

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4549/085nf.png

I think they misunderstood The fourth (Yondaime) with the fourth (Gaara's dad)..
DaRk_DaNTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:47 PM   #14
Roy Mustang
Zero Alchemist

Quote:

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4549/085nf.png

yeah they probably got mixed up lol
Old 07-01-2005, 12:07 PM   #15
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm also

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote