Time Skip BEFORE manga 525 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
BronxKing1987
Missing-Nin

BronxKing1987 can only hope to improve
Exclamation Time Skip BEFORE manga 525

I guarantee a time skip will take place very soon. ANY1 THAT THINKS NARUTO & SASKE ARE GOING TO FIGHT SOON ARE FOOLISH & DONT REALISE THE PACE OF THIS MANGA. Kish loves to do this actually if you look at PART 1 right before the time skip its very similar. I believe that before this manga ends we will see multple great battles that include every1 NOT NAMED naruto & saske, he has basically focused this entire past 20-30 episodes on naruto & saske getting stronger, WHEN NARUTO & saske do fight again i believe the manga will end 5 episodes later. The time skip will take place in the new ninga war & ppl will die im assuming killerbee, tsynade, & more. I also believe that orochi will make a return. Also i believe kobutos goal is to surpass orochimaru & kobuto may find a way to bring back orochi to prove he is superior but orochI will win but instead of taking over his body they work together in 1 body to negate saske, tytsugomi, but saske still win. SASKE WILL ALSO KILL TOBI AFTER KOBUTO tells saske tobis secret

v.2:
I guarantee a time-skip will take place very soon. ANYONE THAT THINKS NARUTO AND SASUKE ARE GOING TO FIGHT SOON ARE FOOLISH AND DON'T REALIZE THE PACE OF THIS MANGA.

Kishi loves to do this. Actually, if you look at PART 1, right before the time-skip, it's very similar. I believe that before this manga ends, we will see multiple great battles - that only include everyone EXCEPT Naruto and Sasuke. He has basically focused the entirety of these past 20~30 episodes on Naruto and Sasuke getting stronger.

WHEN Naruto and Sasuke do fight again, I believe the manga will end five episodes later. The time-skip will take place in the new ninja war and people will die. I'm assuming Killerbee, Tsunade, and more.

I also believe that Orochimaru will return, and that Kabuto's goal is to surpass Orochimaru. Kabuto may even find a way to bring Orochimaru back to prove he is superior, but Orochimaru will win. Except instead of Orochimaru taking over Kabuto's body, they will work together in one body to negate Sasuke's Tsukuyomi. Despite this, I think Sasuke will still win.

SASUKE WILL ALSO KILL TOBI after Kabuto tells Sasuke Tobi's secret.

[added edited version of original post in spoiler for better understanding]
--tsuna.

Last edited by Tsuna; 07-18-2010 at 12:53 AM.
BronxKing1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Time Skip BEFORE manga 525

The title itself is a fail, you mean after, not before right?

Last edited by gizmox; 07-17-2010 at 11:08 PM.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
BronxKing1987
Missing-Nin

BronxKing1987 can only hope to improve

Before 525
BronxKing1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Grammar is a good thing; it's not just for cool kids anymore.

A time skip won't happen, there's too much in the now. Sasuke JUST got EMS and hasn't had it revealed, Kabuto's going all Edo Tensei crazy and we haven't finished the flashback with Naruto.

I am pretty positive there won't be another time skip. There's no point to it.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:13 AM   #5
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Ninja, when I say stop flaming, that includes you. Ignore him and talk about the actual theory or go somewhere else to post lol
Sorry didn't see >.>

Edit: The manga won't get a timeskip because Naruto and Sasuke acquired their powers.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 07-18-2010 at 12:16 AM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Kinako (07-19-2010)
Old 07-18-2010, 12:38 AM   #6
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

No complaints from me! Since I honestly don't think a time skip before this designated chapter he specified, I just won't discuss it since it seems a bit pointless. There have been multiple threads like this, all ended the same way. We shall see.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:53 AM   #7
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

kk.

Posts deleted, original post updated with edited version in a spoiler.
On-topic posts only from this point on, please.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-18-2010), platinumrug (07-18-2010)
Old 07-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #8
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I guess their could be a timeskip to enhance Naruto's and Sasuke's powers but it could be like 4 years(manga time.)
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:08 AM   #9
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

I would like to see a time skip in a Epilogue kind of way. We would know what happened to everyone after the big battle against the dark force (Madara, Kabuto and Sasuke)

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:50 AM   #10
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

This is what i want in a time skip. A war Gaiden showing the abilities of Kabuto, Madara, Kisame, whoever else Madara gets on their side vs. Konoha and all other ninja from other nations "on the battlefield". This Gaiden also gives us a field of how this "war" is actually gonna happen with the odds, and members on each side. Each chapter represents a year in the war. Chapter 1 everybody is seen in fight scenes/major battles of the war. Chapter 2 the same as 1, but less familiar faces are shown. Chapter 3, still no sign of Naruto or Sasuke, only ninja talking about them and their stories over the 3 chapters/year. We see all of our young characters getting taller, and older, and assume the ones we dont see anymore were killed, but dont know how. Time skip over, a full grown Naruto and Sasuke on the cover, both looking as they have not cut their hair since they last met one another. Sasuke with his MS showing, and Naruto with Kyuubi eyes. Sasuke and Naruto and a select few others will have flashbacks and conversations to fill us in key pieces to the war that caused certain things to go one way as opposed the other war, as the story progresses. Deaths of ninja we know will be flashbacked, and they will likely change how many of our old characters dont seem to act or think like the kids we thought we once knew. All of them would "only appear as if they were" talented and genius as if u were watching Itachi fight on a good day, for hype reasons. Kishi would show their top, new jutsus, and how they have all improved, and can survive a battle as a team and individually against even someone as near impossible to defeat as Kisame. Then Kishi can start thinking about finishing the war and ending the manga. I dont think this manga is gonna end until Naruto has become a grown man, age 18-21 at the soonest.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2010), Sakenagi (07-18-2010), Wolverine (07-18-2010)
Old 07-18-2010, 01:54 AM   #11
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Another Time-Skip is totally plausible, but in my opinion it would be a year, max.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:11 AM   #12
ThEfReAk55
Jonin

ThEfReAk55 is an unknown quantity at this point

personally what I would like to see from a possible time skip (although I think one is unlikely) is defininatley action from the war. maybe a battle where the alliance is loosing and naruto enters the battle and shows us just how his powers have develolped maybe a second element (I know a different thread for the element) and defininatley how saskue has developed with his EMS. also minor details in passing, is naruto a chunin or jonin? is he comanding a squad? also developments of the konoha 11
ThEfReAk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:19 AM   #13
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

LD, I fucking love that idea of each chapter being a year. However, for that to truthfully be enjoyable, I think each chapter would have to at least be 30 something odd pages long. 17 pages is not enough time to show some quick battles and tell the story of a year's time passing in Naruto time. Maybe like 5 chapters to cover each year, would give us some nice sub plot, maybe introduce a new character for us to love and then kill off n what not.
Sakenagi (07-18-2010)
Old 07-18-2010, 02:35 AM   #14
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
LD, I fucking love that idea of each chapter being a year. However, for that to truthfully be enjoyable, I think each chapter would have to at least be 30 something odd pages long. 17 pages is not enough time to show some quick battles and tell the story of a year's time passing in Naruto time. Maybe like 5 chapters to cover each year, would give us some nice sub plot, maybe introduce a new character for us to love and then kill off n what not.
U are right. 17 isnt enough. I was just trying to keep with the flow of the last pre timeskip. I think Kakashi gaiden was 3 chap, but not sure. 5 chapt to cover each year sounds good, i just dont expect Kishi would make that many chapters as a pre timeskip. Wish he would. Maybe introduce a new Uzumaki for us to love and then kill off

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-18-2010), Sakenagi (07-18-2010)
Old 07-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #15
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

A timeskip needs to happen.

So we can see an 18 year old Hinata.
Maybe Sakura would get implants too.

But thats up to Kishi because Naruto is going to training with Killerbee and the Kyuubi. I want to see all the shinobi nations get overpowered, I want to see betrayals and much more in this war.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-19-2010)