Who is the most powerful Claymore in Rabona? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

View Poll Results: Who is the most powerful Claymore in Rabona?
Galatea 4 66.67%
Deneve 0 0%
Cynthia 1 16.67%
Helen 1 16.67%
Tabitha 0 0%
Yuma 0 0%
Miata 0 0%
Dietrich 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Who is the most powerful Claymore in Rabona?

Spoiler Alert

In chapter 108 the holy city of Rabona was invaded by Yoma & Awakened Beings sent by the organization. We got to see a bit of action from the remaining Ghost of the North, God Eye Galatea, & the organizations Miata & Dietrich. This was an interesting development since as of now Clare has become the Destroyer & Miria is dead. So I guess my question here is who do you guys consider to be the strongest Claymore currently in the city of Rabona? The former ranks of the Ghost of the North as well Galatea should no longer really factor in here since 7 years have past since these rankings were given to them by the organization.

Edit: Encase people aren't familiar with who is who.

Galatea

Deneve

Cynthia(top panel)

Helen

Tabitha(middle panel)

Yuma

Miata

Dietrich

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-19-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
redexploit (10-19-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (11-06-2010)
Old 10-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Who is the most powerful Claymore in Rabona?

HEY! for the love of all that is good put a fucking spoiler on this damn thing
i just read stuff i really didn't want to see -_-
cause i buy the manga as it comes out where i am, out of respect for the author, rather than reading it online.

please put a spoiler on there
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 04:38 AM   #3
frake
Missing-Nin

frake is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
HEY! for the love of all that is good put a fucking spoiler on this damn thing
i just read stuff i really didn't want to see -_-
cause i buy the manga as it comes out where i am, out of respect for the author, rather than reading it online.

please put a spoiler on there
i agree with you i also prefer buy to dvd ,anyways according to spoilers I think Galatea is most powerful
frake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

One should assume that this thread would contain spoilers not yet released in english translation based on the title of discussion. Viz media is up to volume 16 where most of the Claymores aren't even in Rabona. You can also tell within the first couple of words in the opening statement In chapter 108. O yeah spoiler alert!

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-20-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

question; have they been to rabona multiple times?
YES, they have

also, i know common sence and consideration are a lost art, but i was hoping basic intelligence would prevent this kind of indelicasy

(the report button you're looking for is down and to the left, it's triangular and has an exclamation mark in it)

Last edited by Tabris; 10-20-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:05 AM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

The number of people within the pole wasn't enough of an indicator about how this would contain spoilers? common sense Tabris Dietrich hasn't entered Rabona until recently. O yeah that's a spoiler as well.

PS: Why would I want to report you?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-20-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:10 AM   #7
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Who do you guys consider to be the strongest Claymore currently in the city of Rabona?
Most Awesome? --> Galatea

As far as the strongest Claymore is concerned. If we are talking about pure brute force, my vote would go to Miata. It was said at one point that she was potential #1 material. However, it's not so clear cut. Miata has no brains. And she also lacks the ability to sense yoki, but her "sixth sense" supposedly makes up for that.

If I had to choose any of them to complement a team of Claymores, I would pick Galatea. And if I had to pick the most versatile and overall useful, Galatea is the clear winner. She has the most exponential increase in power of all the claymores in her generation when she taps into her yoki (and can power up to the finest degree without awakening). So I can't see Miata being significantly physically stronger than Galatea if they were to both fight at their max. Obviously as an "Eye" of the organization, Galateas greatest gift is her acute yoki sensing. This gives her the ability to manipulate her opponent's Yoki. If the two were to ever battle, Galatea could easily overwhelm Miata using the same tactic she used against Duff. (So for the purposes of answering your question, I voted for Galatea).

What would be a more in-depth question is:
Who is more powerful, Galatea or pre-suicidal Miria (R.I.P.)?

If they were to battle 1v1 the issue is that Miria can completely hide her yoki (and even execute her phantom move in that state) and at this point since Galatea is blind and therefore reliant on her yoki-sensing... yeah.... However, Galatea or Miria vs. other warriors?
--->not sure who I would consider to be more powerful.

Last edited by redexploit; 10-20-2010 at 12:14 AM.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redexploit For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #8
Tabris
Sexy Lady

exactly, it is a spoiler.

unfortunately i have this habit of reading things in order, because i was taught to follow instructions properly

you're indecency is inexcusable, no matter how much you whine and throw a tantrum about being scolded

fyi; the manga in canada has Claymores fighting in rabona right now, so there may be extra confusion on that front, drawing people into this thread as what people are currently reading when they buy the manga contains a battle going on there
and not all of us keep track of the chapter numbers, because we PAY FOR what we read, so we don't need to, seeing as what we have is in our hands

edit; now that there are other people posting stuff, i bid you farewell
thank yo for putting up a spoiler warning

Last edited by Tabris; 10-20-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:45 AM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Since you want to edit your post because you're to afraid to write a new one apparently I'll simply quote this.

Quote:
exactly, it is a spoiler.
It's a spoiler for you since you haven't read the most recent chapter however how exactly is that my problem since it isn't actually a spoiler for myself nor others who are actually up to date with the current manga? The majority of people who read these manga's read scanlated versions since they don't want to wait a year for the English translations. By your logic pretty much everyone on almost every forum are braking spoiler rules since when new chapters come out people create post to discuss a particular issue. Basically you're asking for "spoiler" to be mentioned on every other topic in every other forum that does not indicate which chapter is being discussed.

Quote:
unfortunately i have this habit of reading things in order, because i was taught to follow instructions properly
Then why didn't you notice that I was referring to chapter 108 which is the most recent chapter in the series? You could have stopped reading at chapter 108 or even at invasion but yet you decided to continue reading. Meaning it's not my fucking problem.

Quote:
you're indecency is inexcusable, no matter how much you whine and throw a tantrum about being scolded
Already responded to this in my previous post.

Quote:
fyi; the manga in canada has Claymores fighting in rabona right now,
You can order Viz English trans up to volume 16 which takes place when Deneve & Helen encounter Isley. Where most of the Claymores have already left Rabona. O yeah spoiler encase you're not that up to date. But seriously isn't even my problem since the majority of manga that is discussed on these types of forums are scanlated anyway.

Quote:
so there may be extra confusion on that front,
Not really my problem.

Quote:
drawing people into this thread as what people are currently reading
Why should I be concerned with what everyone is currently reading? Basically what you're saying now is every single thread created needs to state spoiler since there's no way of knowing if someone is even past chapter 1. Sorry but shit doesn't work like that around here.

Quote:
when they buy the manga contains a battle going on there
You're not the only one who pays for manga woman. I simply read scans because I can get the latest chapters faster that way.

Quote:
and not all of us keep track of the chapter numbers,
That's your problem not mine. I clearly mentioned the chapter I was referring to in the very beginning of my post. If you didn't understand what that meant well to fucking bad.

Quote:
because we PAY FOR what we read,
Umm yeah again you're not the only one who pays for shit.

Quote:
so we don't need to, seeing as what we have is in our hands
Well you should so you know you won't be spoiled by reading something you haven't had a chance to look at yet. Again that's your problem not mine.

PS: Clare got absorbed by the fusion Awakened Being of Luciela & Rafaela & is currently fighting with Priscilla.

Ops SPOILER ALERT!

@redexploit
Pretty much agree with your whole post. I think that ether Galatea or Deneve will end up taking charge of the new group. I can see Diederich returning to the Organization to investigate some things while the new team of Claymore's go to intercept The Destroyer(Clare) & Priscilla. I can see Galatea play a role in bringing Clare back to humanity. I can also see them going straight for the Organization instead possibly backed up by solders from Rabona.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-20-2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:19 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

@Tabris: Whining & throwing a tanrum? Bitch please you're the one bitching & complaining like a 12 year old about being spoiled about the invasion on Rabona ( which was a pretty minor spoiler PS: Mira's dead opps spoiler) If you don't want to see them then don't read the thread. I mean really now the first part of my post stated chapter 108 use your brain & simply stop reading there if you didn't want to see something you haven't read in the manga.

SPOILER ALERT

@redexploit: I wasn't necessarily talking about brute force but rather overall fighting ability. In 1 vs 1 situations which would come out as the top dog within that group. I didn't include Clare or Miira since Miira is dead & Clare has fused with the Destroyer. This was done to decide more so on who would take a leadership role based on ability. What some people are trying to argue (different forums) is Deneve's potential to take over in a leadership role since the two strongest Ghost are currently MIA. She's been showing a clear head lately & has been taking charge. Not to mention she was actually able to stop an Awakened Being with her bare hands. My vote still goes to Galatea though.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-20-2010 at 12:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
redexploit (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 01:36 AM   #11
redexploit

Quote:
...This was done to decide more so on who would take a leadership role based on ability. What some people are trying to argue (different forums) is Deneve's potential to take over in a leadership role since the two strongest Ghost are currently MIA. She's been showing a clear head lately & has been taking charge. Not to mention she was actually able to stop an Awakened Being with her bare hands. My vote still goes to Galatea though.

Okay. I definitely see where you're coming from. As far as a leadership position is concerned, Miata isn't even in the running. Besides, who in the right mind is gonna take orders from someone who is still breastfeeding?

Galatea, second to Miria, knows the most about the Organization and many of it's plans for the future. Even though she's been laying low for a while, I would consider her background knowledge, vast experience and her overall power/abilities to clearly put her into a leadership position. Devene has shown a lot of potential and I think that Galatea, unlike Miria (and especially unlike Clare) would consult and consider Devene's opinion on the matter. Overall if a new group/leader were to be established, I think it would be more cohesive this time around. Galatea seems less arbitrary than both Miria and Clare (DEFINITELY LESS THAN CLARE) and is less likely to keep any of her motivations hidden.

My only concern with the formation of a new group would be Diederich. I feel like down deep she may still have some loyalties to the organization. Probably not at this point, but you never know.

I am very interested in seeing what the remaining Ghosts, Rabona Claymore + Diederich will end up doing. To me, staying in Rabona is no longer an option. So do they try themselves to invade the organization all together? or do they try to escape all to the mainland (where there could be even worse monsters waiting). I really, REALLY wish that Claymore were weekly instead of monthly.

What are your thoughts about what is going to happen in the future?

Last edited by redexploit; 10-20-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Vengeance (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #12
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Though for this series I don't mind as much about getting spoiled if information of the series just happens to pop up and its out of my control to do anything about it but a brief mention of spoilers would be good, I agree as well. I'm not caught up all the way either so at least hiding plot events would work best a lot of people.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

If you don't want to read spoilers on something don't go on internet forums. Really now it's that fucking simple. If you're not up to date on something that really isn't my problem. Really now by that logic everything mentioned about a story is considered a spoiler.

Making a thread about how Naruto was able to summon Bunta for the first time would need the word spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread about how Ichigo regained Shinigami powers by cutting his soul chain would need spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread comparing Luffy from one piece to Mr Fantastic would need spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread about whether or not Kira is justified in killing people with a death note would need the word spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread about how Goku touched Bumla's pussy would need the word spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread about whether or not Griffith was gay would need the word spoiler written somewhere.

See what I did there?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-20-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #14
redexploit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vengeance View Post
if you don't want to read spoilers on something don't go on internet forums.

Oh my god Snape kills Dumbledore!!

Okay, so Vengeance probably should have put a spoiler alert. But regardless, the first three words in his post were "In chapter 108." I mean, c'mon, some intelligence and proactivity ARE required on the part of the reader. He made it very clear to what chapter he was referring. He DID edit his post after the fact to include the spoiler tag. Why are we still arguing about this instead of engaging in the original thread topic? At this point I could make a valid argument that anybody not talking about Claymore in Rabona is spamming. It goes both ways. So can we please drop this and get back to the topic at hand. I'm actually very interested in this thread and veteran members arguing amongst themselves about spoiler tags is 1) a bit silly 2) obviously not going to change anything 3) detracts from the central (actual) theme of the thread.

Last edited by redexploit; 10-20-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Vengeance (10-20-2010)
Old 10-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
If you don't want to read spoilers on something don't go on internet forums. Really now it's that fucking simple. If you're not up to date on something that really isn't my problem. Really now by that logic everything mentioned about a story is considered a spoiler.

Making a thread about how Naruto was able to summon Bunta for the first time would need the word spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread about how Ichigo regained Shinigami powers by cutting his soul chain would need spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread comparing Luffy from one piece to Mr Fantastic would need spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread about whether or not Kira is justified in killing people with a death note would need the word spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread about how Goku touched Bumla's pussy would need the word spoiler written somewhere.

Making a thread about whether or not Griffith was gay would need the word spoiler written somewhere.

See what I did there?
So no on the spoiler alerts? =(
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote