Interracial Relationships? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 03:54 PM   #1
lucieloveskouie
Academy Student

lucieloveskouie is an unknown quantity at this point
Interracial Relationships?

WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MIXED RELATIONSHIPS? ARE THEY GOOD OR BAD? BOTH?

personally, i would not date any one who wasn't hmong. just because my parents have brainwashed me into thinking that's the only people i should marry. but, i have nothing against mixed relationships. my motto:--> What ever makes you happy! i just think hmong there are so many qute hmong guys out there for me to look somewhere else. ...just look at my hunie....in my eyes....THERE IS NO ONE HOTTER THAN HIM!!!~ you might not think that, but that's you.

have a great day.
~luCielovEskOuie
Old 07-31-2005, 05:07 PM   #2
Kitsune_ai
The love fox

Kitsune_ai is an unknown quantity at this point
HOLD UP GIRL! whats hmong??

Member of: Itachi FC//Temari FC

Khari is my poke partner I own him
Kakashi5/Tsukoymi/Keno : my loves, my homies, my fans
Hellraizer & Rhole:Kewl, old friends

list of cool people:
tada!!

Sakatsu
Rhole
Khari
Tsukoymi
Kakashi5
Shino
HellRaizer
Jagen_san
NelsonKong
Swtvi3tboi8
6_NaRuTo_6
Satoshi
ImpluseSeed
Palmereap
the fat alchemist
Shikamaru

Old 07-31-2005, 07:43 PM   #3
k-strife
Genin

k-strife is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucieloveskouie
WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MIXED RELATIONSHIPS? ARE THEY GOOD OR BAD? BOTH?

personally, i would not date any one who wasn't hmong. just because my parents have brainwashed me into thinking that's the only people i should marry. but, i have nothing against mixed relationships. my motto:--> What ever makes you happy! i just think hmong there are so many qute hmong guys out there for me to look somewhere else. ...just look at my hunie....in my eyes....THERE IS NO ONE HOTTER THAN HIM!!!~ you might not think that, but that's you.
LoL whoa your hmong too?!? Haha i'm hmong!! And my name is also Kou!! Hmm i also have a friend named Lucie... wow... coincidences I tell ya. Interacial relationships?? Don't see anything wrong with it :P

Oh yeah and history 101 to help educate you younger generation. The hmong people hail from the mountainous regions of Laos. During the Vietnam war the U.S. recruited the hmong people to help fight the communist vietnamese which is now referred to as "the secret war in laos".

Here's some background information, during the vietnam war the communist vietnamese were using the Ho Chi Minh trail to transport goods to southern vietnam and supply the viet coungs (southern communist vietnamese). The Ho Chi Minh was a trail that lead through Laos and into south vietnam from north vietnam. The U.S. could not attack this trail because it was in laos and the last thing you want is to go to war with another country, so what did they do?? They got "smart" and recruited the laotians, the hmong, and the other people in the area to do the fighting for them. This way they were not "technically" attacking laos, but had other people do it for them.

Then you know what happens next, after some years the U.S. decides to pull out from Vietnam. Wait, but what about the people who fought for them?? Oh they're left behind. After the Communist Vietnamese Government takes over, Communist Vietnam and the Pathet Lao make a general statement to "Eradicate the land of those who helped the americans, (Ethnic Cleansing)" in other words, Genocide. They pillaged the lands and killed all those of the said origins, namely one of them being the Hmong. So many of the hmong people had to flee to thailand as refugees. The U.S. in an effort to try and redeem itself, allowed some of the hmong people to come to America, yet there are still many left back in Laos and Thailand. Till this day there are still many hmong who are in refuge camps and STILL fighting the vietnamese in laos and thailand. Hmm funny though, these things aren't in our history class textbooks :P

It saddens me though, the effort and sacrifices that my relatives and family had given up to help the U.S. and yet they receive barely any recogntion of it. But i know we're not the only ones... There is not one hmong person today who has not been affected by this. Just imagine if your uncles and brothers died to protect the beliefs of SOMEONE elses country, you'd feel the same too. I can't blame you guys for not knowing/understanding though, what you haven't experienced or been taught you won't know. All i do ask though is for you to BE RESPECTFUL, you don't hear me insulting your ethnicity so plz dont insult mine.

Last edited by k-strife; 08-01-2005 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:33 PM   #4
Kitsune_ai
The love fox

Kitsune_ai is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-strife
LoL whoa your hmong too?!? Haha i'm hmong!! And my name is also Kou!! Hmm i also have a friend named Lucie... wow... coincidences I tell ya.

Oh yeah and history 101 to help educate you younger generation. The hmong people hail from the mountainous regions of Laos. During the Vietnam war the U.S. recruited the hmong people to help fight the communist vietnamese which is now referred to as "the secret war in laos".

Here's some background information, during the vietnam war the communist vietnamese were using the Ho Chi Minh trail to transport good to southern vietnam and supply the viet coungs (southern communist vietnamese). The Ho Chi Minh was a trail that lead through Laos and into south vietnamese from north vietnam. The U.S. could not attack this trail because it was in laos and also for other reasons, so what did they do?? They got "smart" and recruited the laotians, the hmong, and the other people in the area to do the fighting for them. This way they were not "technically" attacking laos, but had other people do it for them.

Then you know what happens next, after some years the U.S. decides to pull out from Vietnam. Wait, but what about the people who fought for them?? Oh they're left behind. After the Communist Vietnamese Government takes over, them and the Pathet Lao make a general statement to "Eradicate the land of those who helped the americans" in other words, Genocide. They pillaged the lands and killed all those of the said origins, namely one of them being the Hmong. So many of the hmong people had to flee to thailand as refugees. The U.S. in some attempts allowed some of the hmong people to come to America, yet there are still many left back in Laos and Thailand. Till this day there are still many hmong who are in refuge camps and STILL fighting the vietnamese in laos and thailand. Hmm funny though, these things aren't in our history class textbooks :P
thanks for the history lesson. At least i leanrt more about my background. And i agree with what swirly said

Member of: Itachi FC//Temari FC

Khari is my poke partner I own him
Kakashi5/Tsukoymi/Keno : my loves, my homies, my fans
Hellraizer & Rhole:Kewl, old friends

list of cool people:
tada!!

Sakatsu
Rhole
Khari
Tsukoymi
Kakashi5
Shino
HellRaizer
Jagen_san
NelsonKong
Swtvi3tboi8
6_NaRuTo_6
Satoshi
ImpluseSeed
Palmereap
the fat alchemist
Shikamaru

Old 07-31-2005, 07:48 PM   #5
swirlyrobeitachi
Missing-Nin

swirlyrobeitachi is an unknown quantity at this point
race is a term created by man
its stupid
dont matter what "race" u is
i dont even think bout that
Old 07-31-2005, 09:05 PM   #6
taelmx
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!

taelmx is an unknown quantity at this point
What is hmong?

I agree with swirlyrobeitachi, well said.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:45 PM   #7
HoNoLuLu
Genin

HoNoLuLu is an unknown quantity at this point
ya, i doesnt really matter, alot of my friend's parents are mixed races, and its a free country, so u can marry a rabbit if u want, at least here in san fransisco, u can pretty much do ANYTHING here.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:37 PM   #8
taelmx
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!

taelmx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoNoLuLu
ya, i doesnt really matter, alot of my friend's parents are mixed races, and its a free country, so u can marry a rabbit if u want, at least here in san fransisco, u can pretty much do ANYTHING here.
A rabbit? Why a rabbit? You gonna have children too? lol
Name him peter cotontail?
Old 07-31-2005, 11:34 PM   #9
HoNoLuLu
Genin

HoNoLuLu is an unknown quantity at this point
lo, it was supposed to b random
Old 07-31-2005, 11:37 PM   #10
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light
hmong? wats that

Old 07-31-2005, 11:45 PM   #11
corbenk

Yea, I'm lost to what hmong is...Human dog?

Old 07-31-2005, 11:49 PM   #12
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
It seems to be a racial comment and thus should be a bannable offense [/sarcasm]. The hel Id know what exactly it is.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:05 AM   #13
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road
well i think its a good thing.........rather u like it or not its going to happen..........one day all races will be one........then the dum ppl can shut the fuck up!
Old 08-01-2005, 02:45 AM   #14
k-strife
Genin

k-strife is an unknown quantity at this point
lol... sigh i wrote like a mini-essay about the origins of the hmong people and no one bothered to read it besides kitsune-ai, <3 ty kitsune-ai for taking the time to read it. I've got nothing against the vietnamese or anyone else for that matter, the actions of some people do not dictate those of others.

and NO hmong is not a human dog, i find that very offensive :| I guess i'll go back and BOLD my history lesson above...

Last edited by k-strife; 08-01-2005 at 03:00 AM.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:50 AM   #15
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light
Human Dog X_X

Closed Thread