Bleach 453 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough
Bleach 453

Read up

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46888961/1

Creepy... Everyone's turning into crazies :-p

Makes me wonder if Urahara/Isshin were converted too o.0

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach 453

That was actually kind of cool. Let's see how far this goes.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lol at his boss trying to force some heterosexuality on him.

Better than the horror that was Naruto this week.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
OiB (06-22-2011)
Old 06-22-2011, 04:22 PM   #4
pica26
Academy Student

pica26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Lol at his boss trying to force some heterosexuality on him.

Better than the horror that was Naruto this week.
I know Naruto wasn't all that this week.I was really expecting more especially since Itachi has been brought back.Bleach was way better this week than Naruto.
pica26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:20 PM   #5
pica26
Academy Student

I was expecting that his sisters were under tsukishima's control but I was not expecting his friends and employer. I was not expecting everyone from execution except ginjo to be under his control either. The fact that he did it amazed me.He must have did it while ichigo was training. So is it safe to assume that the only ones that are normal are orihime,chad,ichigo and ginjo? Ichigo had such a horrified expression on his face too.It seems the only option he has left is to fight tsukichima.I wonder where ichigo will go to now that he can't or won't go back home.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #6
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

I wonder if he got to Ichigo's dad and Urahara too and that's why they were trying to seal away Ichigo's powers O.o
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:42 AM   #7
pica26
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
I wonder if he got to Ichigo's dad and Urahara too and that's why they were trying to seal away Ichigo's powers O.o
I didn't even think about it that way.That is a possibility.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The dude's FB is so freaking obvious, but there is probably a catch. Otherwise killing him should undo it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #9
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Interesting chapter anyway...i wonder too what's the next move for ichigo.Maybe he will just confront tsukishima
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Anyone else notice Karin...uh...grew up?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #11
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Anyone else notice Karin...uh...grew up?
Well, you see son... as you age, your body and the bodies of boys and girls your age, begin to change. You may notice new body hair growth, that you stink more and some girls start growing a great set of tits.

Anyway, welcome to Bleah's Twilight Zone episode, where everyone acts really weird and pretends you're the odd ball. But you clearly aren't the crazy one, are you?

Are you?

The question I have for this chapter is whether or not Xcution is truly against this bad guy and that this isn't a whole ruse to get Ichigo to do their bidding.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-22-2011), kael03 (06-22-2011), platinumrug (06-22-2011), Vengeance (06-23-2011)
Old 06-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #12
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
The question I have for this chapter is whether or not Xcution is truly against this bad guy and that this isn't a whole ruse to get Ichigo to do their bidding.
Could be, this arc is starting to remind me of the Vizards and how they helped Ichigo come to terms with his hollow side.

So, hypnotic powers I'm sure. Return of Aizen is a very plausible, or at least maybe a portion of him? The way things ended with Aizen, I smell predictable storyline a mile away.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I dont get it... Ichigos powers are back, the same powers that beat aizen. The guy who was godly powerful and capable of reducing everything to nothingness yet ichigo is running scared because the new enemy made everyone think hes ichigos cousin and friend. WTF, just getsu gatenshou tsukis ass and move on.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I dont get it... Ichigos powers are back, the same powers that beat aizen. The guy who was godly powerful and capable of reducing everything to nothingness yet ichigo is running scared because the new enemy made everyone think hes ichigos cousin and friend. WTF, just getsu gatenshou tsukis ass and move on.
No. Ichigo is only beginning to get his powers back. Last chapter he said he could vaguely sense the outline on Ginjou's spiritual force. So Ichigo's spiritual senses are about equal to what his youngest sister's were at the very begging on this manga. That's a long ways off from where he was when he defeated Aizen. A very looooooooooooooooooooon ways.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (06-25-2011), Rikudou Sennin (06-24-2011)
Old 06-22-2011, 06:59 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Classic Bleach, hero's running around confused, but the Stalker Dude is irritating. At some point I'd have a 'fuck it' moment, brush friendlies aside, and attempt to wear his ass out while he's doing his Jedi Mind Tricks. See if he can defend and pull it off at the same time, then just transform the eyes just a lil bit... there, yup Itachi quit the Naruto show, and he's phased in on this character like a daytime soap. What a Coup Kubo, you outdid yourself with the Stalkers skills.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote