Chapter 275 Discussion (Spoilers) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-09-2005, 10:58 AM   #1
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Chapter 275 Discussion (Spoilers)

I read the raw with a seperate page of tanslations, not the best way to enjoy a chapter but, it was enjoyed none the less.

Alot of suprises in this chapter, well atleast alot to me. Finally we see the REAL end of the Sasori and Sakura fight, something I know alot of people have been waiting for. For me, the whole thing is just a very sad story, I like Sasori alot and leave it to Koshimoto to actualy make me feel a bit sorry for a very very bad man. Now that the whole fight is over, looking back on it I will say that Sasori was truly worthy of the Akatsuki reputation. If there are four more people like him lurking in a cave somewhere then Naruto and company are in for quite a battle. I cant wait to see the rest of the Organization. Speaking of "that organization", what about the great reward Sasori gave Sakura for defeating him? Who on earth could Sasori be talking about? All in all great chapter, one of my favorites by far. I think its safe to say some very shocking events are going to transpire in the comming chapters.

Last Page Text:

Sasori is down... Then the fight with Deidara, the other of the Akatsuki, to the climax!!
At this time, in Kakashi's left eye appears...!!?

Let the theories began as to what we see on the last page. I personaly have no clue, but you already know its going to own.

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:36 AM   #2
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
I read the raw with a seperate page of tanslations, not the best way to enjoy a chapter but, it was enjoyed none the less.

Alot of suprises in this chapter, well atleast alot to me. Finally we see the REAL end of the Sasori and Sakura fight, something I know alot of people have been waiting for. For me, the whole thing is just a very sad story, I like Sasori alot and leave it to Koshimoto to actualy make me feel a bit sorry for a very very bad man. Now that the whole fight is over, looking back on it I will say that Sasori was truly worthy of the Akatsuki reputation. If there are four more people like him lurking in a cave somewhere then Naruto and company are in for quite a battle. I cant wait to see the rest of the Organization. Speaking of "that organization", what about the great reward Sasori gave Sakura for defeating him? Who on earth could Sasori be talking about? All in all great chapter, one of my favorites by far. I think its safe to say some very shocking events are going to transpire in the comming chapters.

Last Page Text:

Sasori is down... Then the fight with Deidara, the other of the Akatsuki, to the climax!!
At this time, in Kakashi's left eye appears...!!?

Let the theories began as to what we see on the last page. I personaly have no clue, but you already know its going to own.
Just want to let you know that you probably don't want to post a thread regarding the chapter until you have read it because I find that the mods tend to close them. I know they have in the past unless the translated version is out they usually don't like topics created about the subject, I know they closed one of my threads because the translated version wasn't out yet and I talked about the manga chapter. Just a little fyi, but as of right now I am very disappointed with the chapter and many will see why soon enough.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:05 PM   #3
julioc
Genin

julioc is an unknown quantity at this point
im with bad guy, these chapter got a lot of surprises, but the most exciting was that new sharingan kakashi pull out, i have no idea what this sharingan is, the only thing i can imagine is, another kind of sharingan, the sharingan users start with 2 dot in the eye, then increse to 3 (for best view and jutsus i think) and maybe this is the next fase of the sharingan. This is no Mangekyo sharingan, what is this sharingan? we will know sooner or latter, but this is my theory.

Take The quiz yourself!
julioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:14 PM   #4
Dogoku
Genin

Dogoku is an unknown quantity at this point
The spy must be a known character and up until now we just thought that kabuto was the spy, but those where just speculations. I guess we'll find out soon

Thx Mr.Kishimoto Masashi for this great chapter. Cant w8 to see it traslated

P.S: Is there a spoiler tag in the forum?

Join, will ya?

Dogoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 03:08 PM   #5
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogoku
The spy must be a known character and up until now we just thought that kabuto was the spy, but those where just speculations. I guess we'll find out soon

Thx Mr.Kishimoto Masashi for this great chapter. Cant w8 to see it traslated

P.S: Is there a spoiler tag in the forum?
No there isn't a spoiler warning in this topic, also I think you are in the wrong thread because we aren't talking about Akatsuki in this thread or Kabuto being a spy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogoku
Naah i doubt that itachi knew about kakashi's magenkyou at that time, since that conversation was very long ago.Also i f itachi knew about kakashi's power he wouldnt have confronted him so lightly the first time we've seen them fight. The leader of the akatsuki, i believe is the 3rd magenkyou user, since he does have sharingan and he is the only, other, survivor of the uchiha

Also that requirement was just itachi's requirement. I dont think that is the absolutely only way to get the mangekyou and that's what sasuke thinks too. And if that is the only way, well his closest friend is already dead, and he got his eye as well so that passes him :P
He took Kakashi lightly because Kakashi couldn't do anything against which is what we see in the fight one move and Kakashi was done.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force

Last edited by kidistight; 09-09-2005 at 03:16 PM.
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 03:25 PM   #6
Bird of Hentai
Academy Student

Bird of Hentai is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know about you but it was mentionned before that unlocking the magenkyo sharingan gives you access to 3 new jutsus...Itachi showed 2 of them, the black fire one and the kaleisdoscope one... maybe Kakashi is going to use the 3rd technique?

Co-owner of:

I am:

Take The quiz yourself!
Bird of Hentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:07 PM   #7
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
No there isn't a spoiler warning in this topic, also I think you are in the wrong thread because we aren't talking about Akatsuki in this thread or Kabuto being a spy.
He/she is talking about the chapter.Heres a link to a scanlated version for those who havent seen it yet.

I think that it is the mangekyou, what else could it be. We've only seen Itachi's mangekyou, whose to say that they all look the same? Another reason why it looks different could be because Kakashi isnt an Uchiha. Either way though, Kakashi is the shit.

nma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:17 PM   #8
dexlimp
Genin

dexlimp is an unknown quantity at this point
for me i think it's a mangekyo sharingan. maybe he is the one itachi is talking about when he assassinate the uchiha clan. when he told sasuke that if he can unlock it, there will be three of them that can use it. but i can't imagine or i can't believe that kakashi would kill his closest friend as what the mangekyo requirement is. well, it's just my own opinion.
dexlimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:23 PM   #9
Dogoku
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexlimp
for me i think it's a mangekyo sharingan. maybe he is the one itachi is talking about when he assassinate the uchiha clan. when he told sasuke that if he can unlock it, there will be three of them that can use it. but i can't imagine or i can't believe that kakashi would kill his closest friend as what the mangekyo requirement is. well, it's just my own opinion.
Naah i doubt that itachi knew about kakashi's magenkyou at that time, since that conversation was very long ago.Also i f itachi knew about kakashi's power he wouldnt have confronted him so lightly the first time we've seen them fight. The leader of the akatsuki, i believe is the 3rd magenkyou user, since he does have sharingan and he is the only, other, survivor of the uchiha

Also that requirement was just itachi's requirement. I dont think that is the absolutely only way to get the mangekyou and that's what sasuke thinks too. And if that is the only way, well his closest friend is already dead, and he got his eye as well so that passes him :P

Join, will ya?

Old 09-09-2005, 04:06 PM   #10
Walker
Academy Student

Walker is an unknown quantity at this point
It wont be the mangekyou or any atack we have seen yet, Because Kakashi wouldent have said 'He' Developed it if he didnt invent it. So I'm expecting some new high power atack or Defense. I am also guessing it will be better then Itachis 'sunflame' atack.. But not as powerfull as Itachi overall.
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 04:24 PM   #11
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
whatever it is its not a mangekyo sharingan. It doesnt look like any "eye" we've seen before. Kakashi's new sharingan is probaly the reslut of what happens when you implant a sharingan from a uchia and put it into a non uchia blood line. I agree with Walker though, the technique he is about to unleash hasnt been seen before. Atleast not by us....

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:57 PM   #12
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
i agree with #1 bad guy cause of how you could get the mangekyo(SP) eye only it with the quailifications, with the blood and kiling closest friend...
Old 09-10-2005, 01:19 AM   #13
Dogoku
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
i agree with #1 bad guy cause of how you could get the mangekyo(SP) eye only it with the quailifications, with the blood and kiling closest friend...
Well that's how itachi did it. It doesnt mean that's the only way. Sasuke said was gonna find a different way

Thx nma! I was looking for that. Well that sharingan is definetely not magenkyou
It seemed more like an incomplete mangekyou or a modified one

Heh nice reasoning there enma. Maybe all mangekyou are different

Join, will ya?

Old 09-10-2005, 08:03 AM   #14
dexlimp
Genin

dexlimp is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm....don't you guys think that kakashi's new sharingan is not written in the scroll or book of the uchihas, in their hidden meeting place? i think all types of sharingan are written there, and all i know is that the mangekyou sharingan is the last type, which is the most powerful.

@nma
yeah you have a point that it look different coz kakashi is not an uchiha. and maybe kakashi has a new unique technique using it.

i still believe it is a mangekyou type of sharingan (for now). buy maybe im wrong, later we will find out what it is, or maybe kakashi will name it by himself hehe..
dexlimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:55 AM   #15
-=(k@k@sh1)=-
Special Jounin

-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about-=(k@k@sh1)=- has a spectacular aura about
if it's not mangekyou sharingan then i think itachi's the one who should be the leader

^*Sakura*^

-=(k@k@sh1)=- is offline   Reply With Quote