Chapter 276 Discussion (SPOILERS) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-16-2005, 10:30 AM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Chapter 276 Discussion (SPOILERS)

Well let me first start by saying I guess we know the NEW sharingan is actually the Mangeyou sharingan. It seems like Kakashi also has acquired the third comma in his sharingan now, since he was able to downgrade or change the one we all were wondering about into it. I can't even explain the doujutsu but it is something else VERY Powerful so much that he left Deidra shook from such power. We also learn that they have either had fights amongst themselves to guage everyone's power or Deirdra and Itachi have worked together on a mission. Also it is good to hear that Itachi and Kakashi are now on the same level in regards to doujutsu strength, but I was s little disappointed to find out that Kakashi hadn't mastered it's use yet but what do you expect. For all those hoping to see a new move from Naruto prepare to be disappointed because his two moves we all are very familiar with. Bad move on Deirdra's part to underestimate Naruto's strength, although it does seem rightly so since he is currently using the nine tails power when he attacks her. I am going to read/look over the chapter again to find out some new things, pretty good chapter indeed would love to see this animated.

Edit: Well I am now going through the chapter again and I notice that when Kakashi is doing his new jutsu that the veins in his eye either are being strianed or they were just drawn in. The second part of that I highly doubt since they seem to be more prevalent in the following drawings, it seems that it does put a lot of strain on the eye itself. If we follow this way of thinking it almost makes you think that the sharingan came first and then the byakugen.

The new jutsu that Kakashi is using seems to trick the user into feeling like there arm was cut off or maybe ripped off, but if that is the case Deirdra was able to overcome the pain quite quickly. Regarding Naruto's attack I am assuming that he barely hit Deirdra with his Rasengan but was actually trying to get her and the bird so that it would drop Gaara. As of right now these are my findings after looking through the chapter a second time.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force

Last edited by kidistight; 09-16-2005 at 10:52 AM.
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:55 AM   #2
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thought I should post this in case people are wondering where i read it at:
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns
It is a Shannero version.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 09-16-2005, 06:03 PM   #3
gaaramaster
Academy Student

gaaramaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Thought I should post this in case people are wondering where i read it at:
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns
It is a Shannero version.
Thats the website i use for naruto!YAY!
is gaara dead?

Take The quiz yourself!

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <)
OMG MY FOOTS ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!

Take The quiz yourself!
gaaramaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:59 AM   #4
Akatsuki Shinobi
Guy with a bag of Oranges

Akatsuki Shinobi is on a distinguished road
friggin right!!!thanks again for the info!!!!

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
Grudge for my former sensei
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
Temari Shinobi of the Wind
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
Chronos's assault team Kerberos
here
Creed's power
here

proud member of The Geijutsuka Crew (TGC)
Akatsuki Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 11:03 AM   #5
Phlemingo
Chuunin

Phlemingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Um, from what I saw, Naruto wanted to cut out the part of the bird holding Gaara to free Gaara first, nothing about hitting Deidara at all. Anyway.. cool chapter.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:47 AM   #6
Bird of Hentai
Academy Student

Bird of Hentai is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder why people couldn't believe it was magenkyo sharingan... they kept saying it's impossible... well I guess since now it is in the manga, that solves it all. Sure it doesn't fit the "must kill best friend" theory but well anyway, Sasuke didn't kill Naruto too hoping to obtain magenkyo a different way... which means it is possible and probably Kakashi will explain in the next chapters.

Co-owner of:

I am:

Take The quiz yourself!
Bird of Hentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 02:39 PM   #7
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird of Hentai
I wonder why people couldn't believe it was magenkyo sharingan... they kept saying it's impossible... well I guess since now it is in the manga, that solves it all. Sure it doesn't fit the "must kill best friend" theory but well anyway, Sasuke didn't kill Naruto too hoping to obtain magenkyo a different way... which means it is possible and probably Kakashi will explain in the next chapters.
I don't know about everyone else, but it's not that I refused to believe it because it is "impossible" but I didn't want to assume anything and would rather be told what it is to avoid any kind of confusion.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 09-16-2005, 11:59 AM   #8
Fierce
Chuunin

Fierce is an unknown quantity at this point
There are probably other ways of attaining it, that are explained in that shrine that Itachi was talking about in the other filler arcs months back. Killing the best friend is probably the emotional thing to overcome. There is probably a physical thing you have to overcome to attain as another solution. It is probably extremely hard.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:46 PM   #9
julioc
Genin

julioc is an unknown quantity at this point
i guess it was the mangekyo sharingan, maybe i just want to see a new kind of sharingan (this mangekyo is diferent from itachis, maybe it is a new kind of sharingan).

it seems that kakashi didnt mastered the justu, he is not an uchiha and he only got one sharingan maybe thats the reason, he was able to cut Deidaras arm and naruto atack him/her from behind, it looks like Deidara has no scape this time.

kakashi tried to cut Deidara apart, but he fail, that will be a very powerful jutsu when he learn how to use it.

Take The quiz yourself!
julioc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 02:13 PM   #10
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
maybe this sharingan is a new one cause of kakashi's situation...got his eye from a uchiha and not a uchiha himself....maybe a "mutated version?"
Old 09-16-2005, 02:42 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
but his version of the Mangeyou sharingan looks different from itachi's....
Old 09-16-2005, 02:44 PM   #12
Khari
Gyokunyo

Khari is infamous around these partsKhari is infamous around these parts
yeah but Itachi's is still more affective and why did they have to kill gaara off
Old 09-16-2005, 03:44 PM   #13
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari
yeah but Itachi's is still more affective and why did they have to kill gaara off
Actually we don't know that yet, we shouldn't assume that is the case, I think I like this jutsu more than Itachi's because it has that trippy look to it. Plus since his is brand new and we haven't seen it used a lot yet, like Itachi's which was used twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
but i think it wont happen for a while because he's such a popular character and if kishimoto doesnt wanna lose fans and $, he should have him come back somehow......
Lets not get carried away Gaara is a well known character but I doubt people are going to stop watching or buying the anime because Gaara is dead, if so then they weren't fans of the show in the beginning.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 09-16-2005, 05:59 PM   #14
Khari
Gyokunyo

Khari is infamous around these partsKhari is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Actually we don't know that yet, we shouldn't assume that is the case, I think I like this jutsu more than Itachi's because it has that trippy look to it. Plus since his is brand new and we haven't seen it used a lot yet, like Itachi's which was used twice.

Lets not get carried away Gaara is a well known character but I doubt people are going to stop watching or buying the anime because Gaara is dead, if so then they weren't fans of the show in the beginning.
but Itachi has two eyes and when I said gaara is dead I was joking he prolly just lost his sand ability
Old 09-16-2005, 02:51 PM   #15
OG
[잊지 말아요]

well, kakashi just got it....itachi's had years of experience.....gaara's not gone just yet...