NL the Anime Discussion Thread - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 02-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #16
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NL the Anime

pretty good. You just need a little more focus in character development and where you attention is suppose to be.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2007, 08:57 AM   #17
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

it was pretty good.... dont rush ur self.... perfection takes time.... keep it up!
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:54 AM   #18
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

that was really good. i actually felt obliged to read the whole thing. and i hate reading long stories. lol that was cool. can't wait to read more.
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:49 AM   #19
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

your NL life seems so much more exciting ^^, great story, im sure if u refine it this thing could sell...much better than a lot of crap floatin' around these days

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:51 PM   #20
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Wow really interesting XD

Keep goin Lily ^_^

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:13 PM   #21
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

like...wow lily o.o
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:35 AM   #22
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

excellent chapter i would say.... this chapter is full of mystery and a teaser somehow that makes me want more to read.... good job!
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
Old 02-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #23
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, here comes chapter 5

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:47 AM   #24
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Told ya

I liked it and I didn't think the whole Lily/Rose thing was confusing. Keep it up and I can't wait to read the rest, even though I pretty much know what all happens...seeing as how as I was there when it actually happened >.>

Old 02-20-2007, 12:52 AM   #25
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

again nice chapter....

ehmmm.... too many adjectives >.<... thats all i could say...

atleast i knew someone included in ur story already >.>
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
Old 02-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #26
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, very nice chapters, well done, only a few mistakes here and there but barely noticeable. I say you've done a fine job on these updates of yours.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:15 AM   #27
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

very nice chapter..... it gets exciting every chapter... good job

i hav to comment on the "to" that it should be "too", i alwys notice that ever since i 1st read this fanfic....
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
Old 02-21-2007, 02:30 AM   #28
Shino

I liked it, and not just cause I was in it...but you did describe my personality perfectly, then again if there was anyone who could do that, it'd be you.

I love reading these chapters and hope you keep up the good work, but dont work yourself too hard. I know ya put these things out almost at one per day, so what I meant is take a day or so break every now and then.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:36 AM   #29
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily229 View Post
*shifty eyes* you see nothing, NOTHING YOU HEAR ME?! <.< >.>
uhmm o_o' ok.....

i'll be w8ing for it lily =]
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
Old 03-03-2007, 02:05 PM   #30
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Re: NL the Anime Discussion Thread

Many lulz are in this "story".

As far as actual story writing and literary talent goes, the "NL Anime" is severely lacking. Most of your sentences are awkward and they do not always flow together.

I did Lul many times when reading this. The name alone made me believe that you made an attempt to animate as forum, which is lul worthy by it self. The fact that you make them seem as towns, have it center around you AND greatly twist the personalities of the people in your story is fuckin' eh. I thought it was one of the stupidest things I have ever read, and remember, I read my own posts.

I do kind of like how you incorporate some of the oldies into this, and many of the events closely mirror actual things that have happened on NL.
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote