NL the Anime Discussion Thread - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 03-04-2007, 05:36 AM   #31
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold
Re: NL the Anime Discussion Thread

great chapter lily.... i think its worth the wait....

i'm reading it seriously but whenever i stumble to the word "drug" which supposedly should be "drag", i snicker.... xD
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #32
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

how could that be a filler? O_o

so much info was put in there and that mysterious man is really starting to bug me >_< lol xD

overall it a great chapter lily... u should take more credit for ur self for wat u've done so far ^_^
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
Old 03-06-2007, 01:17 AM   #33
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

interesting chapter..... the only character that i know in this chpater is Shino and sakura.... the others.... meh.... i havnt met yet....

its quite interesting how u introduced sakura to the story but i think sakura should hav a say about this.... not that i want a riot to occur

Quote:
Shino mumbled to himself. "Does no one listen to me?"
u made Shino really bad in that chapter lily lol xD
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC

Last edited by dEcCrIx; 03-06-2007 at 01:20 AM.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:05 PM   #34
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of

why the hell do i look like an emo in your thingy? -.-;

reminds me of the old days.. when we were friends
*Sakura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:19 PM   #35
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I like it even I just read until chap 3. Too long can't read all. Maybe you can sell it as a book. And turn it into a movie, and Orlando Bloom plays Kluang!!!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:14 AM   #36
Jinchuuriki16
Chuunin

Jinchuuriki16 is an unknown quantity at this point

gosh.. i have a feeling it will have around 20k plus characters? lol.. a question for the anime, how can we see our character being in the anime? this really sounds interesting.. ill start reading ur additions..

Old geezer for,
Yondaime FC (Advisor)

Member of,
NaruHina FC
Jinchuuriki16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:47 PM   #37
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough

Interesting idea. Definitely going to be weird to see how it turns out. Don't forget the Spamily. >.<

Turns out in the end, I mean. @.@

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:08 AM   #38
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough

You can't forget the Spamily! I'd be motherless then. XP

Old 03-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #39
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of

i think coco or 6n6 still has the family tree pic thingy
Old 03-08-2007, 12:11 AM   #40
Aruko
ANBU

Oh God...
I think Sakatsu was at the top of everything. >.<

I know you and Dai were my parents. Sakatsu was either your mom or your sister. Wow...I wonder if someone still has the family tree around. =/
6n6 might have it; that or Sakatsu. I forget who made it. Sorry. ^_^*

Old 03-08-2007, 12:14 AM   #41
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

march of the penguins! XD

lol dunno o.o
Old 03-08-2007, 12:16 AM   #42
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

i'm lost..... o.o;

gonna read chapter 9 now.... >__>

edit: wtf!!!! i already read this! >__<..... i knew i'm always the 1st one to read ur fanfic <.<
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC

Last edited by dEcCrIx; 03-08-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:27 AM   #43
Aruko
ANBU

Kagami always had some strange affinity for penguins. It was rather random. He was cool for a while. I don't remember this Mika or Tallion though. (Just started reading the series actually.) Were they NC or was there a forum for NC before NL?

Old 03-08-2007, 06:58 AM   #44
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Wow I read it all in one go. Its the best!!!!!!!! But I don't see kluang......T_T

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:54 AM   #45
Aruko
ANBU

Understandably so. Time to read more now that it's not midnight. >.<