NL the Anime Discussion Thread - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 03-15-2007, 05:19 PM   #61
[Daisuke]
Eeeek!

[Daisuke] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NL the Anime Discussion Thread

Solution: Add a disclaimer like the one at the start of southpark. It's a story, get over it.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:11 PM   #62
OnE473
Chuunin

OnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enoughOnE473 will become famous soon enough

This was a great chapter, i liked it alot it added more to the story and developed lily's character more.

Plus i got to see me =P

Made By The One And Only S_I =D

Its nice to
Meet you.
you realLY seem like an
interestING person

Proud Member of:
Naruhina Fc
Village Brawl FV
Halo FC
“Is there a difference between people who feel safer in the Light , and people who feels safer in the Dark
OnE473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:53 PM   #63
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road

wow simple wow, had plenty of Sakura in that chatper, seen some other charictors i kno, was all over the place kinna hard for me to keep up, with, cuz i havent read most of the earlyer chaters......so im pritty much at a loss storyline wais, but lily is the best later
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:39 AM   #64
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

This chapter was good. I've already told you my views on the Sakatsu character. I never knew Sakura was so sweet and innocent before...I just figured she was pure evil from the start >.>

I know things in your real life are getting busy and taking up more time and stuff, so take your time with writing the next chapter....but not too long >.>

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:20 AM   #65
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzykilla View Post
wow simple wow, had plenty of Sakura in that chatper, seen some other charictors i kno, was all over the place kinna hard for me to keep up, with, cuz i havent read most of the earlyer chaters......so im pritty much at a loss storyline wais, but lily is the best later
Holy shit, you're a live!

*goes off to read chapter AND agrees on the little rant Lily gave about the fiction shit*

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:35 PM   #66
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of

lol yay a chapter full of me in it!

xD yay bunny but with an ugly name ;_; i'll try drawing him <3 looking forward to reading your next chapter lily!

shino- BELIEVE IT! =/
*Sakura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:05 PM   #67
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of*Sakura* has much to be proud of

i'll draw 2 then, the cute version and the evil version xD
& yeah i was confused, i forgot to tell you about that >_<
Old 03-16-2007, 03:08 PM   #68
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

ooooooh okay i get it ^.^

lol remember when we had those long convos on msn? those were fun ^.^
Old 03-16-2007, 03:15 PM   #69
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I read part of the last post and a few chapters on the posts before it, not that bad, I'll try and read it all when I have the time.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:15 PM   #70
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

lily- yep include some of them

yeah sure i'll help you, as soon as msn works again

i have to call bill gates =/ lol
Old 03-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #71
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough

Lily, question 'bout mods. How do people 'become' mods in your story? That really hasn't been shown. And there are several people who started out as citizens and have become mods, like myself. (Though I got fired for standing up to Tom. >.<) So basically how do the 'citizens' become mods? Or is that something that you've already planned and have it written out for later on in the story? *I like knowing the Whole story before the story ends. >.<*

Old 03-16-2007, 03:19 PM   #72
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

lily- i dont have school tommorow, ooooh you dont know about our new weekend here in the UAE yet, right?

they changed our weekends, instead of thursday and friday its now friday and saturday lolz

yeah he invented microsoft and msn =P silly you
Old 03-16-2007, 03:22 PM   #73
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Another question, what are ya gonna write for all the time that you were away from NL?
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:22 PM   #74
*Sakura*
fuckin' hawt

lily- okay i will

btw go to the TLTE, there's this bill gates pic that key posted XD
Old 03-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #75
Aruko
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily229 View Post
....i never knew that o.o;
The mod thing? Yeah. Happened in one of your absences, I think. Long story, hit me up on MSN if you want to know. OR AIM, or whatever else I have.