Fighting Game FC - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-13-2007, 06:02 PM   #16
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fighting Game FC

Personally, I prefer 2D fighters. A good 2D fight is like a game of chess, if played between two masters. 3D can descend into spastic repeated moves.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2007, 06:05 PM   #17
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

i agree 2D fighters take a lot more skill to play
plus most of the 3D fighters suck with the exception of the soul blade series
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:50 PM   #18
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

I'm in, dude.

Whats your fav fighting game
Either Marvel vs. Capcom 2, or Tekken. The whole series.
Who is your fav char from that game
From MVC2, my favorite was Venom, from Tekken, my favorite was Devil Jin.
What system do you prefer to play fighting games on
Any system other than Wii. Wii just isn't good with fighting games.
Your first fighting game you ever played
Street Fighter.
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #19
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

nice GOTDS
so you played the orignial street fighter as your first game or was it street fighter 2 for snes
Old 04-13-2007, 06:58 PM   #20
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
nice GOTDS
so you played the orignial street fighter as your first game or was it street fighter 2 for snes
Honestly, I don't remember. All I remember was that my cousin brought a SF game to my house. But most likely it was the original SF.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #21
balmung5000
cpas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraOfTheDeathSand View Post
Honestly, I don't remember. All I remember was that my cousin brought a SF game to my house. But most likely it was the original SF.
probly not cause the org street fighter game was arcade only so it was probly street fighter 2 for snes
Old 04-13-2007, 07:00 PM   #22
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

The original SF was ported to an Amiga or some other obscure console, I think.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:05 PM   #23
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
probly not cause the org street fighter game was arcade only so it was probly street fighter 2 for snes
Seriously? Then I guess it was SF 2.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:06 PM   #24
Electric Chakra
Genin

Electric Chakra is on a distinguished road

wasnt it the sega?

Click To visit The Clans FC...Join a Clan!

Member of the soul reaper academy FC . . . Click banner to view!

Member of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC (Gai)
Member of Fighting Game FC

Teacher of gaarasandchick13 - Teaching on the subject 'Clans'
Electric Chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #25
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Personally, I prefer 2D fighters. A good 2D fight is like a game of chess, if played between two masters. 3D can descend into spastic repeated moves.
Finally, someone who agrees with me. Everyone in my school love 3D games cause "they're fucking good graphics!" and bullshit like that.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:11 PM   #26
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraOfTheDeathSand View Post
Finally, someone who agrees with me. Everyone in my school love 3D games cause "they're fucking good graphics!" and bullshit like that.
Damn straight. Thing about 3D fighters is that you can end up doing the same attack over and over again. You can't do that in 2D without ending up getting your ass kicked.

Besides, game of 2 n00bs at Dead or Alive looks better than a game between 2 pros, who attack sparsely. One look at a game of Street Fighter between two master level players, and you'll see mid-air reversals, ShoRyuKen Hadouken dodging, and virtually every fight will be a flurry of punches until someone fails to block maybe one, two. Then it's all over.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:13 PM   #27
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Damn straight. Thing about 3D fighters is that you can end up doing the same attack over and over again. You can't do that in 2D without ending up getting your ass kicked.

Besides, game of 2 n00bs at Dead or Alive looks better than a game between 2 pros, who attack sparsely. One look at a game of Street Fighter between two master level players, and you'll see mid-air reversals, ShoRyuKen Hadouken dodging, and virtually every fight will be a flurry of punches until someone fails to block maybe one, two. Then it's all over.
Lol, yeah. Besides, 2D is more fun. Some 3D games are good, but can't compare to Street Fighter or anything like that.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:41 PM   #28
balmung5000
cpas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Chakra View Post
wasnt it the sega?
yes SF2 was on sega the turbo ed but not SF the org

would you like to join this Fc

and yes i hink everyone her agrees that 2D > 3D
Old 04-13-2007, 07:51 PM   #29
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

Whats your fav fighting game
Tekken 5
Who is your fav char from that game
Jin (I dunno if I said it right)
What system do you prefer to play fighting games on
erm, PS2 probably
Your first fighting game you ever played
a street fighter game for the old nintendo, lilke NES OR S-NES, I forget, it was cool though
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:57 PM   #30
balmung5000
cpas

ok EJ your in and it was SF2 for snes
sweet so the topic is Fav char from any fighting game and the sotryline behinnd them
mine is rock howard
the story line in short is son of geese howard #1 villian of fatal fury, terry bogard taught Rock everything he knows until Rock meets kain who takes him under his wing to teach him, then Rock finds out kain is lieing and leaves

Last edited by balmung5000; 04-14-2007 at 12:44 PM.