Tsuande as naruto's unofficial adopted mother? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 04-16-2007, 09:49 AM   #1
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tsuande as naruto's unofficial adopted mother?

well as the title states why not make trsuande as naruto's mother a unofficial one, instead of makin naruto tsunade's little brother i mean i wanna see naruto get hugged n stff like wht mother's do but not get kissed on the forehead

believe me i wish kishi made this b4 naruto left for his 2.5 yrs trainning. wouldnt it be nice for a change that naruto has a mother n can call her okaa-san instead of obaa chan? but of cus do this whn naruto is 12 not at 15 its a taboo gettin hugged by a mother in teenage age!!
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked

very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked
ultimateGunner2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2007, 03:15 PM   #2
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Tsuande as naruto's unofficial adopted mother?

i just cant picture that >_<
Old 04-16-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

No. Just, no.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:41 PM   #4
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

no not really dude

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:46 PM   #5
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
No. Just, no.
I totally agree with this statement.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:54 PM   #6
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

their just good friends

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 04-16-2007, 05:08 PM   #7
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Just, no.

But if you want to see Tsunade being more of a mother to Naruto, I'm sure there are fanfics and doujins out there.

But don't read the, uh, wrong ones or they'll be doing more than just hugging.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:22 PM   #8
halibut14
Genin

Location: the depths of the abyss of the underworld! BUHAHAHAHA
halibut14 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont think so... it dosent really have anything to do with anything that has happend before. I just dont think it will really work :/
Old 04-16-2007, 06:22 PM   #9
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Tsunade being Naruto's mother will not only drag the story down, it will delay the story's progress into the Aktsuki information as well as seeing Sasuke and Naruto meet again.

I wouldn't want Tsunade being Naruto's mother for that reason and also for the reason that Tsunade having a relationship with Naruto more than a friend would be horrible, because Tsunade isn't a major character in the Naruto story any longer, or not as major as she was during the Sannin arc.

Only children need parents.
Naruto isn't a child anymore, and doesn't need motherly care. It would've been better if he had an unofficial parent when he was more of a child, but he did have Iruka as a fatherly figure when he was an older child. Now he's grown to be a young adult, and he's able to stand on his own, without parents. He's lived 15 years without parents, though painful, he knows from the start how to take care of himself.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:16 PM   #10
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Just, no.

But if you want to see Tsunade being more of a mother to Naruto, I'm sure there are fanfics and doujins out there.

But don't read the, uh, wrong ones or they'll be doing more than just hugging.
lol...........gross shes like what 50

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 04-16-2007, 07:16 PM   #11
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

52 to be exact.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #12
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

.....your not helping

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 04-16-2007, 07:26 PM   #13
Trey
Legendary

Meh, this was a farfetched thought to begin with, so what's the harm?
Old 04-17-2007, 07:44 AM   #14
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

You know... I think it's sweet. *feels alone*

I don't think it should happen officially or anything, like Toshi said, it just wouldn't fit with the story right now...

But I've always considered Tsunade to have a nurturing love for Naruto. Sisterly or motherly, it doesn't really matter. But it's obvious to me that she loves him and sees a lot for his future. She also believes in him greatly. And I think, yeah, if explored deeply, Tsunade would look at Naruto as kin. She gave him the necklace, he carries the dreams of her love and little brother. That says a lot right there about how much Tsunade cares about Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post

Only children need parents.
Naruto isn't a child anymore, and doesn't need motherly care. It would've been better if he had an unofficial parent when he was more of a child, but he did have Iruka as a fatherly figure when he was an older child. Now he's grown to be a young adult, and he's able to stand on his own, without parents. He's lived 15 years without parents, though painful, he knows from the start how to take care of himself.
Sure. I see your point but I don't think 15 qualifies as an adult... at all. Naruto's at the age where he needs guidance and some restrictions. And I think, say Tsunade did become Naruto's adopted mother during the story for some odd reason, Naruto would accept her care happily and be glad to have it. Those 15 years of living alone, must have a left a yearning inside of him for a family. Something, that I think, is obvious about Naruto's character.

And really, adults need their parents too. For support. For advice. For reassurance. You can be independent, but at times, you'll need your parents (or friends). It'd be wise for everyone here to realize that.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:59 AM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

...............A mama? Can't pic that.......

Naruto:Yo momma!!!!! Kisame left.

Tsunade: Why son?

Naruto:Yo mama so fat you lay on the beach and Kisame run around yelling Uncle Willy

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote