Dragonball FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-28-2007, 09:15 AM   #1
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Dragonball FC

yep, we're official now, enjoy it guys lol Also call me EJ, RasenganAcv2 sounds lame

*NEW*: Link for Dragonball, DBZ and DBGT goodness www.videodragonball.blogspot.com

rules are the same:
-no spamming
-no flamming
-no racism
-don't double post or triple post, (I've seen it happen:P)
if you wanna join just pm me or post saying you want to do so

Owner:
RasenganAcv2 (EJ)

Co-Owners:
Trey
*new*MikeyM1979

Members:
-fieldscarcrow
-XxamixX
-sanane kardesim
-TsunaChaos
-kata-chan7
-mortalkenshi2
-IgniteDestiny
-The lord of the shuriken
-Nexus
-DARKmizusasuke
-SpaceMarine
-AnticitizenOne
-Kakashi87

Last edited by EJ; 10-14-2008 at 05:41 PM.
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2007, 09:17 AM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dragonball FC

Yay.

Um, so yeah, Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku.

Got nothing else to say about that, Trey?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:18 AM   #3
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

I'll agree with Mikey
Old 04-28-2007, 09:23 AM   #4
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

No one's really bothered to argue it but Trey, and he kind of stopped. I think Rasenshuriken, whatever, tried to also, but failed hard. And even used non-cannon information to debate me. lol
Old 04-28-2007, 10:40 AM   #5
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

In my mind, I doubt Gohan could handle Kid Buu. I'll re-spark this debate by saying: if Gohan was on Earth fighting Kid Buu instead of Goku and Vegeta, it would be over. Earth and all it's inhabitants would be decimated.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:45 AM   #6
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
In my mind, I doubt Gohan could handle Kid Buu. I'll re-spark this debate by saying: if Gohan was on Earth fighting Kid Buu instead of Goku and Vegeta, it would be over. Earth and all it's inhabitants would be decimated.
Let me say this: Mystic Gohan >>>> SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta combined. He also wtfowned Super Buu. Something that neither Goku, nor Vegeta could have done. Now, the problem with Gohan is that he isn't capable of always finishing off the job. I think his history speaks for itself. With all that power, M Gohan could and should technically be able to wipe the floor with Kid Buu, since that's his original base form. However, Gohan....isn't smart. Book smart, yes. Smart in battle? That's another story. Should Gohan decide to NOT finish off Kid Buu, and Kid Buu got angry, which would be inevitable, you know...being owned in battle and all, then he'd probably go and blow up Earth just to be rid of the stronger fighter, the easy way. I know he won't hesitate to do that, because he's a little pink bubble gum psycho-path. So, I do agree with you that Gohan can wipe the floor with Kid Buu (actually, in a way, that's sort of you agreeing with one of my original points...heh...), but Gohan would probably drop the ball at some point, anger Kid Buu, and that's it for Earth.
Old 04-28-2007, 10:58 AM   #7
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Let me say this: Mystic Gohan >>>> SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta.
Okay, no. Gohan is not THAT much stronger than SSJ3 Goku, if he's stronger at all. I'll give you that he's alot stronger than SSJ2 Vegeta though.

Quote:
He also wtfowned Super Buu. Something that neither Goku, nor Vegeta could have done. Now, the problem with Gohan is that he isn't capable of always finishing off the job. I think his history speaks for itself. With all that power, M Gohan could and should technically be able to wipe the floor with Kid Buu, since that's his original base form.
SSJ3 Gotenks also owned Super Buu something horrible. Even SSJ2 Gotenks was going at it with (S)Buu evenly. (M)Gohan did give (S)Buu an ass whooping, although (Gotenks absorbed) Super Buu started giving (M) Gohan the business.

Quote:
However, Gohan....isn't smart. Book smart, yes. Smart in battle? That's another story. Should Gohan decide to NOT finish off Kid Buu, and Kid Buu got angry, which would be inevitable, you know...being owned in battle and all, then he'd probably go and blow up Earth just to be rid of the stronger fighter, the easy way.
Yes, Gohan isn't battle smart. Perfect Cell anyone?

Quote:
I know he won't hesitate to do that, because he's a little pink bubble gum psycho-path. So, I do agree with you that Gohan can wipe the floor with Kid Buu (actually, in a way, that's sort of you agreeing with one of my original points...heh...), but Gohan would probably drop the ball at some point, anger Kid Buu, and that's it for Earth.
What we're putting forth is purely speculation, but in my eyes, (K)Buu > (S1)Buu.

Also, would you not say SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta = Vegito in terms of power? If so, Vegito obliterated (Gohan absorbed) Super Buu.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:05 AM   #8
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Okay, no. Gohan is not THAT much stronger than SSJ3 Goku, if he's stronger at all. I'll give you that he's alot stronger than SSJ2 Vegeta though.
If SSJ3 Goku were almost on M Gohan's level of power, why was he not sent to fight any form of Super Buu? Don't tell me it was to give Gohan a chance to save the Earth, because he had chances like that before.

Quote:
SSJ3 Gotenks also owned Super Buu something horrible. Even SSJ2 Gotenks was going at it with (S)Buu evenly.
You do realize that Super Buu never even tried against any form of Gotenks, right? He was toying with Gotenks, in order to waste time and give Gohan the time he needed to become Mystic, because he knew Gohan would be the one to actually provide a proper challenge.

Quote:
(M)Gohan did give (S)Buu an ass whooping, although (Gotenks absorbed) Super Buu started giving (M) Gohan the business.
Indeed. I never argued against that.

Quote:
Yes, Gohan isn't battle smart. Perfect Cell anyone?
Goku also, as well as Vegeta. Stupid pride.

Quote:
What we're putting forth is purely speculation, but in my eyes, (K)Buu > (S1)Buu.
Why do you think that? Because he was the last form of Buu to fight against Goku in DBZ?

Quote:
Also, would you not say SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta = Vegito in terms of power? If so, Vegito obliterated (Gohan absorbed) Super Buu.
When they fused, there was also a rather large power increase, based on the fact that they're rivals. SSJ3 Goku & SSJ2 Vegeta would get stomped pretty fast by M Gohan (if he actually had intentions of victory). SSJ3 Goku + SSJ2 Vegeta = Super Vegito (with a power boost based on their rivalry, which was also stated before by the old Kai) would do to M Gohan what M Gohan did to Super Buu.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:15 AM   #9
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
If SSJ3 Goku were almost on M Gohan's level of power, why was he not sent to fight any form of Super Buu? Don't tell me it was to give Gohan a chance to save the Earth, because he had chances like that before.
By the time Super Buu came around, Goku was dead and couldn't return to Earth.

Quote:
You do realize that Super Buu never even tried against any form of Gotenks, right? He was toying with Gotenks, in order to waste time and give Gohan the time he needed to become Mystic, because he knew Gohan would be the one to actually provide a proper challenge.
With SSJ3 Gotenks, he didn't have time to try. Gotenks was smacking him around so bluntly.

Quote:
Indeed. I never argued against that.
Indeed.

Quote:
Goku also, as well as Vegeta. Stupid pride.
No, not Goku. Goku never gets cocky and lets people live on a whim like Gohan did with Cell. Goku shows mercy, but that's just how he is.

Vegeta on the other hand does whatever it takes to win. He blew himself up, turned Great Ape, brought his own self to the brink of death in order to get stronger, let Babidi take control of him, etc.

Quote:
Why do you think that? Because he was the last form of Buu to fight against Goku in DBZ?
No, because when Kid Buu absorbed the Kai's, get got weaker. Supreme Kai of the West absorbed = Super Buu, Supreme Kai of the South absorbed = Fat Buu.

Although I do concede that (Gohan absorbed) Super Buu is the strongest Buu.

Quote:
When they fused, there was also a rather large power increase, based on the fact that they're rivals. SSJ3 Goku & SSJ2 Vegeta would get stomped pretty fast by M Gohan (if he actually had intentions of victory). SSJ3 Goku + SSJ2 Vegeta = Super Vegito (with a power boost based on their rivalry, which was also stated before by the old Kai) would do to M Gohan what M Gohan did to Super Buu.
When the first fused, neither of them were SSJ. The put the Potaros on when they had black hair, but the fusion gave them immense power. So SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta = Regular Vegito. Regular Vegito who was smacking (GA) Super Buu around like it was nothing.

Last edited by Trey; 04-28-2007 at 11:18 AM.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:31 PM   #10
EJ
Reckless

pretty good discussion, I'll say this

MYSTIC GOHAN PWNS SSJ3 GOKU!!!

lmao

why? just because I can make him my choice
Old 04-29-2007, 07:14 AM   #11
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

word.... mystic gohan is stronger than ssj3 goku... i dont have to explain much longer than you guys already have....
moving on...

who looked THE COOLEST!?!?!?

i think trunks ssj2 after he trained w/ vegeta...awsm.

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...
XxamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:24 PM   #12
EJ
Reckless

I loved Gogeta SSY4, he looks badass
Old 04-29-2007, 04:52 PM   #13
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

songoku ssj4 and woot sry i wasn´t active and yeah YOUR BACK PISSY YAY!"

sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #14
Trey
Legendary

Coolest looking character? SSJ2 Kid Gohan, or SSJ3 Gotenks absorbed Super Buu.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #15
EJ
Reckless

lmao call me EJ, I hate being called RasenganAcv2 and also pissy sounds like somebody mispelled pussy and tried to insult me lol

anyways, who else looks good?

erm... oh! Gotenks SSY3, pretty badass