Dragonball FC - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-29-2007, 07:58 PM   #16
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Dragonball FC

Can I join? DBZ is my favorite anime.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2007, 07:59 PM   #17
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

sure, you're added, welcome to the Dragonball FC, I dunno if we have banners up yet, but I'll try to get one soon
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:59 PM   #18
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Sanane Kardesim made a banner, it's sweet.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:00 PM   #19
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Trey, can you find it for me?
Old 04-29-2007, 08:29 PM   #20
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I'll put it on photobucket.com
Old 04-29-2007, 09:37 PM   #21
EJ
Reckless

oh ok thx

any new topics?
Old 04-29-2007, 09:53 PM   #22
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

When Krillin fought Frieza in his first transformation, could he have killed Frieza with the Destructo Disk and saved everyone on Namek?

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:23 AM   #23
EJ
Reckless

erm, I"m not sure, Frieza prolly could have survived if he had gotten hit
Old 04-30-2007, 08:36 AM   #24
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
When Krillin fought Frieza in his first transformation, could he have killed Frieza with the Destructo Disk and saved everyone on Namek?
I don't remember that very well, but I doubt at the time Krillin had anything in his arsenal that could have killed Frieza.

Who do you guys think would win: SSJ4 Goku (tired out during his fight with Omega Shenron), or a fully powered, second form Janemba?

We know SSJ4 >>> SSJ3, but we also know that at SSJ3, Goku got his ass stomped by Janemba. He needed to fuse with Vegeta into SSJ Gogeta just to do away with Janemba. And even with that fusion, I still question how that fight would have gone. Gogeta used, what possibly could have been his strongest move, and he did so quickly, because he knows Janemba doesn't screw around the way Kid Buu does. Yet, Gogeta's hits didn't really do much harm to Janemba. I'm not implying that SSJ Gogeta > SSJ4 Goku, but you do in a sense get a look at some of Janemba's durability when taking physica hits, and his persistence in battle. Take a tired out Goku, but in SSJ4. Would he still have it in him to take down Janemba? We're talking Goku here, not SSJ Gogeta, who seemed to have more sense.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:38 PM   #25
EJ
Reckless

^interesting

I would say Gogeta, since he's basically half the main character so he's supposed to win. hurray!
Old 05-02-2007, 02:25 PM   #26
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I have to join this FC. I removed myself from one of the other FC so that I can be eligible to join this one. Add me please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I don't remember that very well, but I doubt at the time Krillin had anything in his arsenal that could have killed Frieza.

Who do you guys think would win: SSJ4 Goku (tired out during his fight with Omega Shenron), or a fully powered, second form Janemba?

We know SSJ4 >>> SSJ3, but we also know that at SSJ3, Goku got his ass stomped by Janemba. He needed to fuse with Vegeta into SSJ Gogeta just to do away with Janemba. And even with that fusion, I still question how that fight would have gone. Gogeta used, what possibly could have been his strongest move, and he did so quickly, because he knows Janemba doesn't screw around the way Kid Buu does. Yet, Gogeta's hits didn't really do much harm to Janemba. I'm not implying that SSJ Gogeta > SSJ4 Goku, but you do in a sense get a look at some of Janemba's durability when taking physica hits, and his persistence in battle. Take a tired out Goku, but in SSJ4. Would he still have it in him to take down Janemba? We're talking Goku here, not SSJ Gogeta, who seemed to have more sense.
Tired out SSJ4 Goku would still get the job done. In this form, he has the power to take Jenemba out because of he is able to initiate his ultimate kamehameha, which is the red version of the regular kamehameha only more concentrated and more powerful.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 05-02-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:45 PM   #27
XxamixX
Pamper...

XxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of lightXxamixX is a glorious beacon of light

do you really think that GT shoudl have left the story like that??? i had so many questions at the end.. i wanted everyone to stay young. why is pan old?? and why is it that they made such a time skip??

Thanks PALMREAP for the sig!!!

number two...
XxamixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:13 PM   #28
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxamixX View Post
do you really think that GT shoudl have left the story like that??? i had so many questions at the end.. i wanted everyone to stay young. why is pan old?? and why is it that they made such a time skip??
Pan is old because she's a half saiyan. Full saiyans are known to not age for some odd reason. It's too bad GT, or Toei did away with everyone's freaking potential except for Goku and Vegeta.

Gohan got shafted. He even reverted back to SSJ.
Uub was pretty useless.
Goten was just a dumb teen who would rather date girls than become a real saiyan warrior.
Pan didn't even freakin' go SSJ.
Bra could have been used well, had she not been turned into the Paris Hilton of GT (without the sex tape of course).
Old 05-02-2007, 05:16 PM   #29
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Pan is old because she's a half saiyan. Full saiyans are known to not age for some odd reason. It's too bad GT, or Toei did away with everyone's freaking potential except for Goku and Vegeta.

Gohan got shafted. He even reverted back to SSJ.
Uub was pretty useless.
Goten was just a dumb teen who would rather date girls than become a real saiyan warrior.
Pan didn't even freakin' go SSJ.
Bra could have been used well, had she not been turned into the Paris Hilton of GT (without the sex tape of course).
Pan is 1/4 Saiyan
Old 05-02-2007, 05:19 PM   #30
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Pan is 1/4 Saiyan
Silence, you.

Well you know what I mean! lol Goku and Vegeta never aged. Although, there was something that contradicted appearance. I remember Vegeta saying that the hair of full saiyans don't change over time either. Yet, in GT, Vegeta's hair obviously changed, and he sported a totally badass mustache.