Dark Plague - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 04-14-2007, 07:05 PM   #16
Electric Chakra
Genin

Electric Chakra is on a distinguished road
Re: Dark Plague

More please!

Click To visit The Clans FC...Join a Clan!

Member of the soul reaper academy FC . . . Click banner to view!

Member of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC (Gai)
Member of Fighting Game FC

Teacher of gaarasandchick13 - Teaching on the subject 'Clans'
Electric Chakra is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2007, 04:47 AM   #17
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

good chapter man

i can't wait for the next one
Old 04-21-2007, 09:44 AM   #18
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

that was a great chapter! XD iwas kind of dissapionted as it just suddenly stopped... so whens the next one? I bet ill be reading your Mangas soon lol

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #19
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Sorry for the delay on this fan fic story. =\ I'll be updating it very soon. For now, though, here is a design I just worked on. It's a face shot (obviously) of Maikeru, who's begun to release the cursed seal. Yes, he has a CS. You guys'll see why when I update the story soon. This is basically a shot of when Sasuke finds himself having a difficult time fighting Maikeru, and he goes CS1. Maikeru kind of has a laugh, and he begins to release his CS1 also.

One last thing, I didn't draw the image itself. It's an image of Itachi I found while seaching on Google. I simply made some edits to make him seem a bit different, and not too Itachi-ish. I'd have drawn it myself, but honestly, I'm way better with graphic design than I am at drawing anime. Especially that Naruto style. I'm more of a Jim Lee kind of illustrator, which doesn't look right for anime. Anyway, here's the original/stock image:

And here is Maikeru, having activated his Sharingan/Byakuugan hybrid bloodline limit, and going CS1.

MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #20
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Hmmm, nice photoshopping talent there Mikey. Good story too, can't wait to see you type a serious action scene instead of mostly dialogue like in chapter 1.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:50 PM   #21
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Hmmm, nice photoshopping talent there Mikey. Good story too, can't wait to see you type a serious action scene instead of mostly dialogue like in chapter 1.
Thanks.

Well, it can't be all action. There's gonna be some background information on Maikeru during one of his major fights.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #22
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

cool pic very nice...
kinda reminds me of itachi

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Old 05-15-2007, 05:00 PM   #23
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"Whatever it was, it felt very powerful." Neji said, as he stopped in his tracks.

"We should probably investigate it." Sakura said.

"Yes. Let's go!" Neji said as he lead his team in the direction of the huge explosion.

Meanwhile, over at the battle grounds (the forest), CS2 Sasuke had just driven his fully charged Chidori straight into Maikeru's chest, as Karin looked on.

"Well, what...do you know? Your baby move is strong after all." Maikeru said as he spat out blood from his mouth, but then tured into poison mist. Sasuke quickly pulled back his Chidori and backed away quickly.

"Show yourself!" CS2 Sasuke demanded, as he reverted back to base form.

"So how long have you been under the care of Orochimaru?" Maikeru's asked, even though he wasn't in sight.

"That's none of your concern. I didn't come here to deal with you, anyway. Where is Itachi!" Sasuke said, a bit irritated.

"Silly Uchiha. See, if you kill him now, I'd be forced to kill you first. Actually, I'd kill you anyway, just for being an Uchiha. Isn't that right, Itachi?" Maikeru said as he materialized from the poison mist near Sasuke.

"Sasuke." Itachi said, with his Sharingan activated.

"Itachi...." Sasuke said, with his back turned to Itachi, and Karin shaking in her long stripper boots.

Meanwhile, over at a further section of the forest, Juugo and Suigetsu await Sasuke and Itachi. But the ruckus made them wonder...

"What the hell was that!?!" Suigetsu said, as he stood up. They'd both been sitting down on some rocks.

"I don't know. But we're not to move from here. Those were his orders." Juugo said, even though he had a bad feeling.

"Yeah, yeah." Suigetsu said, as he sat back down. "That blast. Hmm. The battle must have started. They should both be heading this way soon." Suigetsu said with a huge grin, while holding the Zabuza sword.

Over at the family reunion area...

"You seem stronger." Itachi said calmly.

"I'd have to be. I left everything for this moment. And I won't fail again!" Sasuke said.

"Yes, how touching. Sibling rivalry. (Maikeru rolls his eyes) Itachi, where is the brat?" Maikeru asked.

"I rushed back. I thought you'd ran into Jiraiya." Itachi said.

"And you think I can't handle myself against that dirty old man!?" Maikeru said.

"..." Itachi knew he'd better go off and get Naruto.

Team Neji were getting close to where the blast happened. There was still alot of smoke left from the blast, so it was easy to navigate there.

"What could have happened?" Lee asked, as he zipped along trees and branches as though he were Spider-Man.

"Byakuugan!" Neji activated his bloodline limit, and began scanning the nearby areas.

"Do you see anything, Neji?" Sakura asked.

(I hope that wasn't Sasuke losing to Itachi! Just hold on a bit longer!!) Naruto thought to himself, as sweat beads began to form on the side of his face.

"There!" Neji said. "Three people. One of them has an Akatsuki cloak. The other, looks like Sasuke." Neji said.

"Be on your way then. I'll handle this brat. You go get the kid." Maikeru said in a bossy tone.

"You aren't going any where!!" Sasuke yelled as he appeared behind Itachi, with frightening speed. Itachi had a shocked look on his face. Sort of like: o_O

"I see. You went to Orochimaru to train, and then killed him. I thought you'd be able to get stronger on your own..." Itachi said.

"Shut the hell up!" Sasuke said as he struck Itachi in the back with a knee thrust, which knocked Itachi forward. Itachi looked back at Sasuke in shock and anger. He assumed Sasuke hadn't gotten that strong.

"How pathetic. Your little brother is bullying you around. You really have sunk low, Itachi. Seriously now, go get the brat. I'm growing impatient, and that's not a good thing." Maikeru said as his murderous intent went into overdrive. Sasuke sensed it and for a split second, feared for his life just by looking at Maikeru.

"Itachi...Uchiha....!" Naruto said angrily, as he clenched his fists.

Itachi turned and saw his target, along with a few more lowly ninja's.

"How convenient for you, Itachi. Now get to it!" Maikeru demanded, as he placed his Akatsuki cloak back on. "I'll handle the rest of them.

"Don't interfere." Sasuke said, as he looked at Neji, Lee, Naruto, and Sakura. "This is my fight."

"Sasuke...." Sakura said, as she grew sad. She then looked at Itachi angrily.

"Children, unfortunetely, play time is over." Maikeru said, as he appeared infront of both Lee and Neji. He then struck them both with open palms to the gut, which sent them both flying across the forest.

"Lee! Neji!" Naruto yelled. You'll pay for that, whoever you are!" Naruto said. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Naruto used his famous, but worn out move, and several clones of his popped out of thin air.

"He's strong!" Lee said as he stood back up.

"And fast. We'll have our hands full with him." Neji said. They both ran to the fight.

"It's time." Itachi said. He zipped towards Naruto, and hit him with a very hard elbow to the chest, which sent Naruto flying across the forest also. But he continued his attack, sending Naruto further away.

Maikeru appeared infront of Sasuke, and slapped him in the face. Like, you could hear the slap from miles away. Sasuke lifted his face, which was red, from the strike itself, and from anger.

"Weakling." Maikeru said with a grin on his face. Sasuke then spat on Maikeru's face, which angered Maikeru to no end.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" Maikeru yelled. Sasuke hopped away from him, making some distance between them. And out of thin air, Lee and Neji appeared.

"Sad. In the Country of Heaven, we handled our fights one on one. Oh well. I guess you brats need as much of an advantage as you all can get." Maikeru grinned.

Naruto finally recovered from the few hard hits from Itachi, and got back up. He noticed no one else was around. (Is this a genjutsu? Where is everyone?)

"Don't make this difficult on yourself, Naruto." Itachi warned.

"You're not taking me anywhere! And you're not going to kill Sasuke! You'll have to kill me first if.....!" Naruto said, but was quickly silenced by a deadly punch to the gut from Itachi. Naruto stood hunched forward a bit, with eyes wide open, and spat out a little blood.

"Now then...." Itachi said.

Back at the better fight scene...

"I don't have time for this." Sasuke said impatiently.

"Sasuke, we need you to defeat him. He seems stronger than even Itachi." Neji said as he stood there in a fighting pose.

"..." Sasuke thought.

"What's this? A Hyuuga too? Priceless!!" Maikeru said.

"You have something against the Hyuuga clan?" Neji asked.

With insane speed, and by insane, Maikeru ran to Neji and inches away from striking him down. Neji saw the attack coming, but wasn't fast enough to actually do anything but stand there. Sasuke, with his Sharingan activated, also saw the attack coming, but chose not to do anything.

"Neji!" Lee yelled, as he quickly disappeared and reappeared infront of Neji and hit Maikeru across the chest with a jump kick. This time it actually hit, as Maikeru didn't expect Lee to have such speed, and didn't bother using the replacement jutsu. The kick knocked Maikeru back a bit.

"You little green bastard!" Maikeru said as he held his chest.

"I will not allow you to harm my comarades!" Lee said as he struck a cool pose.

"Ugh..." Sasuke said. "Fine." Sasuke prepared for battle....

"Finally." Maikeru said. "I get to take out a Hyugga and an Uchiha all at once. And whoever this little green bean is." Maikeru said.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #24
MikeyM1979
Hokage

The forest became quiet, as a cool breeze blew through the area. Neji's hair blew in the wind, as did Sasuke's. Lee had a very serious look on his face. Maikeru's expression went from a grin, to a more serious look. "Come." Maikeru said. (There's been enough toying around. I'm tired of this little shits.) Maikeru thought to himself, as Lee and Neji rushed at Maikeru. Maikeru quickly activated his dark, forboding eyes, which then released a strange cloud of chakra surrounding him.

"What....is that chakra?" Sasuke wondered as he watched the fight, and waited for the right time to strike.

Neji attempted an open palm thrust at Maikeru's chest, but he dodged it. Neji threw a few more strikes his way, but Maikeru blocked all of them, then hit Neji with a stiff kick to the gut. Lee struck Maikeru a few times with some well placed punches, but Maikeru countered with a few of his own. One of which cut Lee's cheek and drew blood. "Is that all?" Maikeru said, disappointed.

Sasuke continued to look on as Neji and Lee both at the same time attacked fiercely with high speed taijutsu, but Maikeru was skilled enough to block nearly everything they threw at him, and countered quite a bit. As Maikeru dodged a kick to the face from Lee, he also caught a kick from Neji. He grabbed Neji's foot, spun him around and slammed him into a tree. (He's too strong! I can't seem to even hit him.) Neji thought to himself as he hit the ground from being bashed into a tree. Maikeru stared at Sasuke with his dark eyes.

"I've got him!" Lee shouted as he held onto Maikeru from behind.

"What!?" Maikeru said, surprised. And he noticed Sakura heading in his direction from the air.

"Hold him!" Sakura yelled, as she focused alot of chakra into her fist.

"Oh my. This could be be troublesome." Maikeru said, as he struggled to break free. "LET GO OF ME YOU...." Maikeru shouted. Lee did let go, but it was once Sakura actually landed the punch. She punched the daylights out of Maikeru. The after effect of the punch was similar to when the First Hokage punched Sarutobi. It was a very hard hitting, brutal punch, which rocked the hell out of Maikeru. The punch sent him flying, as his body broke through a few trees.

"We did it, Sakura!" Lee said happily.

"No. Look." Neji said as he pointed at Maikeru.

(This girl is powerful too. They must really want Itachi dead. Shit....my face hurts!) Maikeru thought to himself as he stood up slowly, and rubbed the side of his face.

"Impossible! I...I hit him with everything I had!" Sakura said.

"Get ready! Here he comes!" Neji said, as he struck a defensive post, as did the others.

"Oh, how cute. What are you three, Konoha's Angels? One who actually looks like a girl, the other who looks like a boy (WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?! Inner Sakura shouted), and the other who looks like a really ugly girl. Nice pose...." Maikeru said as he laughed his butt off.

Sakura was piping mad, as was Lee, since Maikeru insulted his future wife. "How dare you speak that way of Sakura! This won't be forgiven!!" Lee shouted with anger as he rushed Maikeru with incredible speed. Speed that even Maikeru couldn't follow. "The hell?" Lee hit Maikeru hard with a new combo he'd learned from Gai. It knocked Maikeru back, but he wasn't out of the fight yet! Maikeru punched Lee in the face, which rocked him. He then followed it up with a punch to the gut, and two spin kicks to the face. Two kicks which Lee managed two avoid and counter. The first kick he avoided, the second kick, Lee caught and drove his elbow into Maikeru's ankle. Maikeru quickly backed off.

"You....you certainly have an extreme talent in taijutsu." Maikeru said as he leaned downwards and held his ankle.

"Maikeru, are you done?" Itachi said, as he held Naruto over his shoulder.

"Naruto!" Sakura and Lee shouted.

"I suppose." Maikeru said as he stood up.

"Then let's go." Itachi said.

"You aren't going any where." Sasuke said as he appeared behind Itachi. Itachi's eyes were wide opened, and blood slowly flowed from his mouth. "I've dedicated my life to killing you. And I will hunt you down, wherever you go, until I do kill you, brother." Sasuke said, as his blade went through Itachi's chest, with lightning flowing through it.

Maikeru's, Sakura's, Neji's, and Lee's faces were: O_O

Sasuke withdrew his blade, and Itachi fell to one knee, still with Naruto over his shoulder. Itachi looked back at Sasuke. "You're still not ready." Itachi said.

"Hm. How dramatic. Anyway, I'll see you three around again. This isn't over." Maikeru said with a smile, as both he and Itachi disappeared in puffs of smoke.

"....." Sasuke was speechless. This was his moment to take Itachi, and he was too distracted. He hadn't counted on Team Neji nor Maikeru to be there. "Why...." Sasuke asked, slowly growing furious. "Why were you all here!?!" Sasuke demanded.

"Our mission was to defeat Itachi, with your help." Neji said.

"No! I'm the one who will kill him! Not any of you!" Sasuke said angrily. "And now, because of you all, he got away!" Sasuke yelled.

"Sasuke, we were here to help..." Sakura said.

"I didn't ask nor need for any HELP!" Sasuke yelled.

"Sasuke, no offense, but..." Lee said.

"If you say another word, I will kill you." Sasuke warned, as his face grew very angry.

"Sasuke! We're your friends! Is this how you act when you don't get your way?" Sakura lashed.

"You don't know anything, Sakura. So don't talk down to me as if I were some child." Sasuke said.

"Then don't act like a child. You clearly needed our help. There were two of them..." Sakura said.

"I wouldn't have needed anything from the likes of you. I had my own plans and my own ways of dealing with Itachi, and you interfered." Sasuke said.

"If you liked it or not, Sasuke, our mission was to assist you. I'd suggest you stop being so ungrateful." Neji said, as he grew impatient.

"I'd suggest you shut the hell up." Sasuke said, rudely.

"You've changed." Sakura said, sadly. "But, even so, you shouldn't place blame on us for your undoing." Sakura said.

"What did you say?" Sasuke said.

"You're blaming us for your loss. Take responsibility." Sakura said.

"It was your fault that he escaped. All of your faults. That is fact. And for that, I should actually kill you all." Sasuke said.

"I can't believe I ever loved you." Sakura said.

"You're annoying, even after all this time. You're still annoying." Sasuke scolded.

"At least I'm not weak!" Sakura shouted with anger and annoyance. "Im strong enough to come here and help you, and all you can do is blame us for your loss. It's not our fault you're too weak to kill your brother!!" Sakura shouted.

At this point, you, as the readers, go...OOooooooohhhhhhh!

Sasuke seethed with anger, and slapped Sakura across the face, knocking her back, but not down. Neji just stood there watching the drama unfold, wishing he had a big bucket of popcorn. Lee's face turned red (literally) with anger.

"You'll never know what it's like to be me, Sakura. How can you? How can any of..." Sasuke said, as Lee's knuckles met Sasuke's face. Lee punched the shit out of Sasuke for striking his future wife. The punch was hard enough to make Sasuke see stars.

"Don't ever lay a hand on Sakura again! Or you will deal with me!" Lee warned.

Sasuke just stood there holding his face in anger.

"Lee...." Sakura said, as she too held the side of her face.

"After I kill Itachi, you will be next." Sasuke said, as he disappeared in a puff of smoke also to meet up with Juugo and Suigetsu.

Sakura began to tear up, but was strong enough to not cry.

End Chapter 3
Old 05-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #25
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

bloody hell...
that was one hell of an ending...
i can hardly wait till the next chapter
please make it quick or i'll die of frutration
i must know what hapens next!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
keep up the very good work^^

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Old 05-27-2007, 04:05 AM   #26
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

i'm glad you started writing again
Old 05-27-2007, 10:50 AM   #27
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Looking back, really the only bad thing I could find about your story is the fact that they talk as if they were twenty first century American instead of whatever-the-crap century Japan. Not sure that makes much difference but it does seem kind of strange to me. Also, it's kind of stupid to think Lee could hit Sasuke after all of Orochimaru's training, especially since he's far more powerful than Lee as of now.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-27-2007 at 10:57 AM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:30 PM   #28
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

Quote:
Looking back, really the only bad thing I could find about your story is the fact that they talk as if they were twenty first century American instead of whatever-the-crap century Japan. Not sure that makes much difference but it does seem kind of strange to me. Also, it's kind of stupid to think Lee could hit Sasuke after all of Orochimaru's training, especially since he's far more powerful than Lee as of now.
you're right i never thought of that but at the start Lee was faster than Sasuke and its not like he stopped training while sasuke was training with orochimaru so lee must have also gotten stronger and faster

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Old 05-30-2007, 03:03 PM   #29
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Lee was pissed and had motivation to punch Sasuke. Sasuke was too pissy to pay him any mind (and too full of himself). It was basically a cheap shot. =\

Anyway, the next chapter should be posted in a few days.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #30
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

looking forward to it

BTW it's almost been a week lol