Gay - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Gay

Has anyone other than myself noticed the amount of people –mostly teenage girls– claiming to be Bi or Gay? Especially the former, I have noticed literally hundreds of teen girls claiming to be bisexual. At first I thought they were lying, ya know, for attention. Well I have come up with a different theory.

People are often confused about what being gay really means. IO have broken the general concept of homosexuality up:

One gay experience does not make you Gay or Bi

Here a mistake many people make. The get drunk at a party (or something equally stupid) and decide "HAY GUYZ I AM GUNNA SUK SUM VAG/PENIS!!111 LOL". When they wake up next day and taste the pussy/cock in their mouth they think "OMG I SUCK COCKS/CUNTS". They continue thinking (huh, who'd guessed) and realise they still ove the opposite's genitalia. So they decide "i MUST BE BI! LOL!".

Well, hate to break it to you, one gay experience does not make you gay. In fact, multiple gay experiences does not make you gay. Even have sex EXCLUSIVELY with the same sex does not make you gay. Even if you like sex with the same sex does not mean you are gay. YOU ARE GAY WHEN YOU LIKE SEX WITH THE SAME SEX MORE THAN SEX WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

The problem really lies with bisexuality. It is such a vague sexual orientation. Bisexuality can be:

Liking both sexes equally
Liking both sexes, but one more than the other
Liking both sexes, but one gender
Liking both genders but one sex

This is where so many problems start. Few people are fully gay or fully straight, so, often people will think they are bi. Bisexuality is the stupidest idea, because really, it is so vague.

Another problem is that these people are teens. They have raging hormones are feel the need to label themselves.

So, do you know any bi/gay people Do you think they are really bi/gay? Have you noticed the amount of attention whoring skanks lately?
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote