VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #46
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Shizune > Sakura.. Shizune has way more experience than Sakura.. the only thing you saw her do is shoot poison needles.. Shizune is very intelligent and fast. Sakura is going to do what? Punch the ground numerous of times and then Shizune gets her in a blind spot, thus pwnage.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 05-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #47
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Shizune > Sakura.. Shizune has way more experience than Sakura..
Experience doesn't always win fights.

Quote:
the only thing you saw her do is shoot poison needles..
Which wasn't even that impressive. =\

Quote:
Shizune is very intelligent and fast.
Sakura is intelligent also. And how do you know she's very fast, if all we've seen her do is shoot needles? Ah, you don't.

Quote:
Sakura is going to do what? Punch the ground numerous of times and then Shizune gets her in a blind spot, thus pwnage.
You're underestimating Sakura. Shame.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-27-2007, 07:54 PM   #48
Jamesy31
Genin

Jamesy31 is on a distinguished roadJamesy31 is on a distinguished road

I think that Sakura would be hard pressed against Shizune. Not that she isn't talented, but Shizune is a jounin (I'm making an assumption here because we saw her leading a team), which means she can manipulate at least 2 elements. As far as I know, Sakura doesn't have the ability to manipulate any.

I think that Sakura would also be at a disadvantage because Shizune is probably (given the immense amount of training from Tsunade) a better medical-nin than Sakura. As we have seen on multiple occasions, strength isn't everything.

I think that Shizune would be the winner here.
Jamesy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamesy31 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-27-2007, 10:29 PM   #49
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Hmmm..........mind your business! I can say what I want here as long as I not being races, gay bashing or saying anything threating!!
perfect example of spam :/

I agree with Mikey a lot

new fight:

Sai vs. Yamato

tough fight, although I think yamato might pull off a win
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EJ For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-28-2007, 12:07 PM   #50
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

i dont think sai would have a chance. how bout a new more fair fight. kakashi vs. yamato. im sayin yamato, they were both in anbu so u kinda cant say kakashi has an advantage cause of that. kakashi does have the sharingan but it cant copy yamatos wood element, i think. and it seems that yamato has more chakra. im just basing that on him creating the water fall and him being able to control natutos 2000 clones from going kyuubi.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-28-2007, 12:14 PM   #51
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Thinking a bit harder and using some more common sense, I would think that Shizune would win, since Sakura really doesn't have anything to counter her poisonous needles nor her mist. Sakura could of course heal herself with Mystical Palm, but it probably wouldn't end up working because she would use way too much chakra doing it. Shizune is also fast enough for Kabuto to even be afraid of her, even though he handed her her ass in a fight later.

So yes, Sakura isn't really that impressive when you think about it, if she even makes the slightest mistake her punches would not work. Right now I'd say Shizune, assuming she improved over timeskip like EVERYONE else did, would be equal to what Kakashi was at the very beginning of the series, she'd be able to trump Sakura easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Experience doesn't always win fights.
It sure helps a hell of a lot, that's why Naruto and Sakura had absolutely no chance at defeating Kakashi, because he was more experianced and knew far more about battle than they did.
Quote:
Which wasn't even that impressive. =\
Once you can find a SINGLE impressive thing that Sakura did in a non-filler arc pre timeskip PLEASE let me know.
Quote:
Sakura is intelligent also. And how do you know she's very fast, if all we've seen her do is shoot needles? Ah, you don't.
Kabuto even said himself that Shizune was extremely fast even compared to him, she barely blocked his needles and her poison mist would probably choke sakura and defeat her.
Quote:
You're underestimating Sakura. Shame.
He was actually correct in what he said.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-28-2007 at 12:18 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnticitizenOne For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #52
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
i dont think sai would have a chance. how bout a new more fair fight. kakashi vs. yamato. im sayin yamato, they were both in anbu so u kinda cant say kakashi has an advantage cause of that. kakashi does have the sharingan but it cant copy yamatos wood element, i think. and it seems that yamato has more chakra. im just basing that on him creating the water fall and him being able to control natutos 2000 clones from going kyuubi.
I really cant see kakashi losing to yamato, shit sasuke pawnd yamato is a second. It was never said that yamato has more chakra then kakashi, all yamato was doing was was controling naruto chakra and that was because of the crystal. Plus kakashi has the ms, not saying yamato is weak, just kakashi has the edge

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #53
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

if shizune improved like everyone else did during the time skip i would have to say shizune. she would beat sakura in a long arduos battle since they have a hobby of healing themselves.

yamato < sai hands down.

how about lee vs hinata for a change coz he's always being paired against neji.

i'd say lee. lee's taijutsu skills are formidable to say at the very least. to some it is also questionable who would win if he and neji would fight. if they are almost at the same level and hinata isnt even close to neji, then i'd go for lee.

and, he obviously owned her in the spirit and confidence part.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Last edited by nejismirk; 05-28-2007 at 12:29 PM.
nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nejismirk For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-28-2007, 02:01 PM   #54
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

shizune vs sakura:
omg shizune was and is a weakling kabuto owned her very badly.She was so waek that kabuto managed to deflect her poison needles with his forehead protector.I mean how sloooooow she can be when spitting things?(sic).Sakura would break her skull in one hit only.
abbout lee vs hinata
Are thou serious my friend?Lee will break hinata's limps,without using the gates at all.Only if he gets his weights off he would own he very bad...

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaine For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #55
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My memory may be a little off, but Shizune couldn't do anything against someone like Kabuto, right? Hmm. I doubt Sakura could do much against him either. But she is a Tsunade junior. We don't really know what Shizune is capable of.
Someone ''like'' Kabuto? Pre-timeskip kabuto was the one who almost beat Tsunade through sheer intelligence. Don't underestimate him. Shizune > Sakura pretimeskip.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:29 AM   #56
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Kidmac1
RasenganAcv2
^ both of you have spammed in this thread, i have deleted them, GIVING you both a chance...
THIS IS A WARNING...DO NOT SPAM.

ALSO, READ THE FIRST POST!!!
^ this goes for the two named and anyone that hasn't done so already
Old 05-29-2007, 02:45 AM   #57
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
It sure helps a hell of a lot, that's why Naruto and Sakura had absolutely no chance at defeating Kakashi, because he was more experianced and knew far more about battle than they did.
Yes, experience certainly helped the likes or Orochimaru, who was easily defeated by someone less experienced in Sasuke. As I said, experience doesn't win every battle.

Quote:
Once you can find a SINGLE impressive thing that Sakura did in a non-filler arc pre timeskip PLEASE let me know.
Pre-time skip? Why? I never mentioned I was refering to Sakura pre-time skip. I was always talking about Sakura after the time skip. So, I really hope you're not asking me to provide one thing that she did that was impressive, because that's simply asking to easily make this post of yours useless.

Quote:
Kabuto even said himself that Shizune was extremely fast even compared to him
Then she was owned. Easily.

Quote:
he barely blocked her needles
Yeah....I guess her ability to spit objects is impressive, eh?

Quote:
and her poison mist would probably choke sakura and defeat her.
Yeah. Assuming Sakura just stands there and breathes it all in. Do you really expect her to do that?

Quote:
He was actually correct in what he said.
Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Someone ''like'' Kabuto? Pre-timeskip kabuto was the one who almost beat Tsunade through sheer intelligence. Don't underestimate him. Shizune > Sakura pretimeskip.
Oh, I agree that pre-time skip, she's better. Anyone is better. But I never said I was talking about Sakura pre-time skip. I was talking about post time-skip Sakura vs pre-time skip Shizune, since we've not really seen what she's capable of after the time skip. As for Kabuto and Tsunade, well, if it weren't for the luck he had that Tsunade had a fear of blood, he wouldn't have been able to do much against her. Again, my memory may not be very good, since I haven't watched anything from part 1 in a while, but didn't Tsunade pretty much trump Kabuto every time, until he used her fears against her? Yeah. If it weren't for her fear of blood, he'd have been a goner.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 05-29-2007 at 02:56 AM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-29-2007, 03:42 AM   #58
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
shizune vs sakura:
abbout lee vs hinata
Are thou serious my friend?Lee will break hinata's limps,without using the gates at all.Only if he gets his weights off he would own he very bad...
serious about what? i did say lee would win. and if you would sum up what i'd said, hinata doesnt even come close to lee.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-29-2007, 08:00 AM   #59
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

no i meant putting a vs like this when the 1 person has no chances of vitory not that u said hinata would win or something.About something mikeym1979 said.No kabuto was hitting tsunade roughly and she had a hard time even before he cutted himself to provoke her fears.A new fight since everything is pretty much answeared.
Kiba vs Lee.I have to agree we haven't seen kiba a.t.s. so i say both in pre-time.I say lee for opening six-gates.Eventhough kiba would give him a hard time i guess.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaine For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 05-29-2007, 11:45 AM   #60
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

oh okay. its just that lee's been always paired against neji. and i just want to diss hinata on purpose.

lee< kiba...kiba's not a pushover but lee's pretty good for him. he'll beat kiba in a good fight.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

goldengod (08-29-2010)