The Kennedy Assasination - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 05-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #16
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Kennedy Assasination

Lol. Well, I bet they have records of him buying the rifle he used. And the fragments from the bullets he fired matched the fragments in his gun's barrel. Witnesses saw him shoot from where he shot from. Video evidence shows that his shot was lined up perfectly. Etc, etc.

Old 05-23-2006, 07:24 PM   #17
Aikokusha
Genin

Aikokusha is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone has seen bill hicks then watched the video of it, doubts are seriously raised about the event. My auntie works for the Met Police in London in Forensic Ballistics, and even she says its rediculous that the bullet was found in that state. It should have been disfigured atleast by the resting place never mind the target.

Fear not the insanity but the mind that keeps it!
Aikokusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:20 AM   #18
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

i read in the Time magazine about Kennedy's assasination, but i almost forgot about it... so maybe i'll just to check it out again...

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:49 PM   #19
Konoha no Ninja
Genin

Konoha no Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point

the government mightve hired a guy to shoot kennedy so the guy pointed a gun behind lee harveys back and made him shoot kenedy. Then someone mustve extracted the bullet and placed an undamaged one next to him. Also, theres a theory that there was a shooter in the bushes.

Take the Naruto Character Quiz!
Konoha no Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 05:29 AM   #20
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48
I saw a documentary on The History Channel that explained that "magic bullet" pretty well. The two were certainly in the right postitions for the bullet to pierce them where it did. The bullet actually was damaged, dispite what people say.

In comparison to the small bits of evidence that is somewhat shady, there's much more evidence to prove that Kennedy was shot by Oswald. Simulations have been done that prove that Oswald was in the right place to shoot the president the way he did. The bullet has traces that match traces from his rifle, and Oswald was a pretty good shot. And besides, he took three shots. Not one.

Of course, I only got this info from the Tee Vee. But based on the documentary I saw, the only thing that fuels this conspiracy theory are false statements (from a movie, in fact) and the assumption that the government could possibly be withholding information on the subject.
They would due that to the fact if some info got out, the country maybe couldn't take it and break into riot.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:40 PM   #21
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

he had involved himself with the mob and got himself killed.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:14 AM   #22
H_V901
Academy Student

H_V901 is an unknown quantity at this point

We will never know, Lee Harvey Oswald was killed by a local bar owner when he was being taken into custody. On another note, has anybody seen the Family Guy where it show's L.H.O in a window and he's like "Uh-oh that man is going to shoot the president! Ok Lee, time to become an American hero!"

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

H_V901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:01 AM   #23
LonelyNinja

i think he was shot by Oswald and from a mysterious gunman from the Grassy Knoll. what's really frustrating is the tape that gets withing two inches of filming the Grassy Knoll! if he filmed it, that would end that part of the conspiracy!
Old 08-15-2006, 03:02 AM   #24
jasmi2004
Genin

jasmi2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

he is now dead, and rotten in his grave, why would I care whoi killed him
Old 08-21-2006, 04:41 AM   #25
Mikakou
Academy Student

Mikakou is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, my Grandpa was a field medic in WW2 and has seen all kinds of wounds. He has also seen the autopsy photos of kennedy. In one picture, the top right side of kennedys head was obliterated. According to My Grandpa, the ammount of damage caused was way too much for the rifle Oswald "Used" unless it was pressed against it(Even taht would probably cause less damage). Plus, in my opinion, something that could do so much damage to the skull would not leave such a small hole in Kennedys Neck. This is only a portion of the things wrong with what we were told. Kennedy was assassinated by members of the government, and if you dont think so then you can go hump an elephant.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:06 AM   #26
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I heard he is been assinated because want to reveal about Roswell and Area 51.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:44 PM   #27
akthawonder
Academy Student

akthawonder is an unknown quantity at this point

Lee Harvey Oswald was a decoy, just there for the governmen to arrest someone. He fired a hot but the real shooter, a french sniper in the grassy knoll hired by the CIA was the real killer. No Lie.
akthawonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:24 PM   #28
LonelyNinja

I honestly think that there was another shooter on the Grassy Knoll, but I don't think it's going to be determined any time soon (or at all). I've seen the infamous video of Kennedy gettin' plugged, and it looks like he was shot two times in rapid succession (kind of like "BoomBoom"), which is something most bolt action rifles couldn't do. But that's just my analysis.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #29
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

To quote Ask-A-Ninja on the question 'Who shot Kenedy?' : "A ninja, on a grassy knool."

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:25 PM   #30
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
...but I don't think it's going to be determined any time soon (or at all).
Funny you should say that because the video is supposed to be getting released in 3 years, 2010. The government did that because they figured everyone associated with the shooting/killing would be dead. I remember hearing that from my government class many years ago back in high school.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote