Dark Plague - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 06-10-2007, 08:57 PM   #31
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: Dark Plague

Lol Fourth Tail even your post is counted as "old" now. Cmon Mikey we need another post!

Old 06-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #32
Gin ichimaru
Missing-Nin

Gin ichimaru is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah Mikey your story is most impressive please try to post soon.
Gin ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:20 AM   #33
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Lol Fourth Tail even your post is counted as "old" now. Cmon Mikey we need another post!
i hope it's worth the wait
Old 06-11-2007, 05:58 AM   #34
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I truly apologize for the delay guys. I've been really stressed out here with my personal life and helping a close family member get through a hard time. Um, it's also a bit difficult to go forward considering where I left off, which was Sasuke slapping Sakura. Then again, it could setup another rivalry. Anyway, I do have time this afternoon to work on the story. I've already imagined up most of what I want this next chapter to be like, so I just need to type it up.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 06:48 AM   #35
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay its going to continue soon!!!!!!!

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:31 PM   #36
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

"Sakura.....are you alright?" Lee asked, in a sad tone.

"Yes. I, I'm ok. We should..." Sakura said as she wiped away her tears, but stood strong.

"They're not very far from here. I can still see them with my Byakuugan." Neji stated as he stared into the forest in the direction Maikeru and Itachi headed.

Mean while, Sasuke is shown still fuming from what had just happened, skipping through trees and branches. He felt anger that his opportunity to finally avenge the Uchiha's was gone. And at the same time, he felt regret for what he had done to Sakura. He'd done it out of anger and frustration. "Damnit." Sasuke said. Sasuke stopped in his tracks, and quickly knipped at the bottom side of his thumb, and used a hand seal to summon a tracker snake. It wasn't very large, but it's tracking abilities (using it's forked tongue to catch scents in the air) was outstanding. A cloud of smoke arose, and out of that puff of smoke slithered out a small snake.

"Yesssss, masssster Oroch.....i..." The snake uttered as his face grew shocked and somewhat scared. "Uchiha Sassssuke? How did you?" the snake said.

"I am in control. I need you to track someone for me. Quickly." Sasuke demanded, as he pulled out his sword, which still had blood stains from Itachi.

(Thisss child....defeated the mighty Orochimaru? How, ssscary!) "Ssso you're going after your brother? Are you truly ready for thisss?" The snake hissed as it's tongue flickered all around the sword rapidly, catching every scent on that sword, but focusing on Itachi's scent.

"Yes, I'm more than ready. Now hurry." Sasuke said.

"I have his ssscent. But before I take him to you, I mussst asssk. Are we free of him?" the snake asked curiously.

"Yes. From Orochimaru, you're free." Sasuke said.

"I sssee." the snake said, as he lowered his face and thought to himself (The child mussst have the contract then).

Mean while, over at another area of the forest, we see Itachi skipping through trees with Naruto over his shoulder, trapped in a genjutsu that pretty much keeps him asleep. But Itachi keeps stopping for breaks because of his wound. While Maikeru also skips with Itachi, his ankle is injured and has been limping ever since.

"I think we're far enough. You should heal us." Itachi said, as he stopped on a branch, and slumped Naruto on it.

"Yeah. You're right." Maikeru said, as blue chakra began to swirl around his right hand, he leaned downwards, and began healing his ankle. "Why did you allow your little brother to strike you like that?" Maikeru asked.

"I didn't." Itachi said, as he looked away.

"You mean to tell me he's actually caught up to you, in terms of speed? How rich!" Maikeru said smiling. "You'd better watch yourself then, Mr. Grand Uchiha." Maikeru mocked, as he stood up, with his ankle as good as new. "Let's go." he said.

"......" Itachi was silent, as he expected to be healed also.

"Oh, right." Maikeru said, as he rolled his eyes. He placed his hand over the wound and began healing. "Don't get used to this." Maikeru said, as the branch beneath them broke in the speed of light, and Itachi, Maikeru, and Naruto all fell.

"Wonderful." Maikeru said as he fell. "The hell!?" he shouted.

Lee rushed in with the first gate open, grabbed Naruto before he could hit the ground, and zipped back to where Neji and Sakura stood. "Take him, Sakura." Lee said, as he handed over Naruto to her. Neji stared at Maikeru with his Byakuugan activated.

"Naruto? I see. It's a genjutsu." Sakura discovered, as she was on the ground with Naruto in her arms.

"We won't allow you to go any further." Neji stated as he hit a cool looking martial arts pose.

"If you are like Sasuke, then this won't take very long!" Lee said confidently, as he began unwrapping his wrist bands.

In zoomed Kakashi and Gai (sorry folks, no Dynamic Entry). Both in fighting stances. Both Neji and Lee had shocked looks on their faces, because it was their mission. Sakura wondered what was going on, but she imagined the enemy must be incredibly strong for those two to show up like this.

"We will take it from here. Sakura, he is under a genjutsu." Kakashi said, as he lifted up his forehead protector, revealing his Sharingan.

"Right! I'll snap him out of it!" Sakura said confidently.

"Haha....is that right?" Maikeru said.

"Maikeru, do not take these two lightly. They're both skilled Jounins from Konoha (this could get dangerous)." Itachi warned.

"Pffft! (They must have some skill for Itachi to warn me like this. Brat.)" Maikeru said and thought.

"Our orders were to..." Neji said, as he came out of his pose.

"We know, Neji. However, after some research with Tsunade, we've realized that they will be too much for you." Gai said, with an angry look on his face, staring at Itachi.

"Gai-sensei! I will follow your orders!" Lee said proudly.

"Pawn." Maikeru mocked at Lee.

"Lee, don't engage him in battle. He is from the country of Heaven." Gai said.

"Where is that?" Neji asked.

"It's far away, but we know that he is a Hokage level...." Gai said as he was interrupted.

"Idiot. Anyone from the country of Heaven is Hokage level by your silly Konoha standards. Actually, from what I've seen, your little green friend there, and the Hyuuga would be considered Genins in the country of Heaven." Maikeru said.

They all had shocked looks on their faces. Looks of disbelief. As they chatted, Sakura dispelled Itachi's genjutsu on Naruto, and he watched and wondered what was going on.

"K..Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked, as he rubbed his eyes, still on the ground.

"Naruto, we'll need you to serve as our back up here. Neji, Lee, Sakura, you three head back to the village and have Sai and Kurenai come at once. We didn't have time to brief theme on..." Kakashi said.

"Are we going to fight, Kakashi? This is taking quite some time." Itachi said.

"Itachi, grab the Kyuubi brat. I will take care of these two." Maikeru said, as Kakashi and Gai struck defensive poses.

"Sakura, Lee, Neji, go! Now!" Gai shouted.

"Yes!" they all said.

"Wait! Why do they have to leave?" Naruto asked innocently.

"Because you're all weak, and the adult green one doesn't want all of you dead." Maikeru's clone said, as it appeared behind Naruto.

"When....when did he, form any hand seals?!" Naruto thought to himself as his eyes widened in shock.

"What speed! My Sharingan couldn't even catch it!" Kakashi thought to himself.

The clone struck Naruto in the back, which instantly knocked him out, as the clone grabbed Naruto before he could hit the ground.

"Hiiiiiiiya!!!" Gai yelled as he swiftly kicked the clone and made it disappear.

Another clone, this time from Itachi, raced towards Gai, but Kakashi met the clone with a kunai to the throat, making it disappear also.

"Impressive speed, Kakashi." Itachi said.

"I won't say it again. You three, take Naruto back to the village and alert Sai and Kurenai!" Kakashi demanded.

Neji, Lee, and Sakura, with Naruto on hand, all fled from the battle.

"You're going to pay for this, you one eyed Sharingan freak!" Maikeru said, angrily, as his murderous intent grew.

Mean while, Sasuke is following the lead from his summoned snake.

"Dare I asssk, how did you kill master Orochimaru?" the snake asked curiously.

"He was no match for my Sharingan. That's all you need to know. Are we close?" Sasuke said.

"Yesss, we are very clossse." the snake hissed.

Mean while, back at Konoha.....we see Tsunade totally stressed out at her desk, pacing left and right near her window. "I hope they're enough." Tsunade said, worringly.

"I'm sure they will be fine." Shizune said, even though she too was worried.

"Did you read his file? Shizune, he can easily wipe the floor with anyone of us, including myself and Jiraiya together!" Tsunade said, annoyed. "But, I can't leave the village, and Kakashi and Gai are the most powerful Jounins we have. Has Jiraiya contacted you back yet?" Tsunade asked.

"No, not yet Tsunade-sama." Shizune said.

"Damnit!" Tsunade shouted as she punched a small hole through a wall.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 06-11-2007 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:07 PM   #37
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"Wait! Let me dispell this." Sakura said, as they stopped.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Neji said, as he looked on with his Byakuugan activated.

"Gai-sensei should be...." Lee said.

"He won't wake up!" Sakura shouted. "This is no genjutsu!"

Back at the battle field...

"Can you handle those three?" Maikeru asked, as he looked in Itachi's direction.

"The only one that could cause any harm would be the Hyuuga boy, but he won't be trouble either." Itachi said.

"Then go. I'll deal with these two." Maikeru said.

"Yes." Itachi said, as he raced besides Gai and Kakashi.

Kakashi quickly got a hold of Itachi and stopped him in his tracks, as Gai prepared to deliver a hard hitting punch....only to watch the real Itachi run off after the others. "Damnit!" Gai shouted, as the Itachi clone disappeared in smoke.

"Heh. Morons." Maikeru laughed.

Maikeru rushed Gai and hit him in the face with a jumping knee attack, which sent Gai flying, but he gained his ground. Kakashi then swung a few fast punches at Maikeru, which he dodged easily. Maikeru then jumped backwards as he placed two fingers to the side of his mouth, and let loose the Uchiha's specialty move, the grand fireball. A huge fireball of intense heat rolled it's way towards Kakashi, but Kakashi dodged it by leaping into the air quickly. (He used no hand signs. That, or he's entirely too fast for my Sharingan to even catch. The heat is also much more intense.)

As soon as the fireball rolled under Kakashi, Gai zipped forward and attacked Maikeru with a flurry of high speed punches and kicks, all of which Maikeru blocked. Although he countered the last strike, which was a straight kick to the chest. He grabbed Gai's foot before it made contact with his chest, spun Gai's body around quickly in the air, but Gai gained his ground. However, as soon as he did get back into a normal position, Maikeru struck Gai in the chest with an open palm strike. It was an earth shattering strike. As soon as it connected, the impact shook Gai's entire body, and a huge wave of wind escaped from that one single area as if he were hit with a nuclear bomb. Gai spat blood out, and then hit then fell to one knee, gasping for air.

"Gai!" Kakashi yelled. Kakashi grabbed Gai and jumped backwards a bit, putting some space between them and Maikeru. He finally got a glimpse of those dark eyes of his. Maikeru's eyes shimmered in red and black, with some grey.

"You two are very unskilled. How do you expect to defeat me?" Maikeru said.

"He must have a weakness." Kakashi said to himself as he stood up by Gai's side, and quickly summoned a strong water jutsu.

"We won't have that now...." Maikeru said, as he quickly used a hand seal that Kakashi barely caught, to cancel out the jutsu.

"I have no choice. If this doesn't work...." Kakashi said, as he prepared to use his MS. But he hadn't realized that Gai was up and about.

"This will end now!" Gai shouted, as he began releasing his gates. And a huge flow of chakra entered the fray. Maikeru looked on, unimpressed.

"Gai...." Kakashi said. "NO!" Kakashi shouted, as a clone of Maikeru's literally appeared out of thin air besides Gai with some strange weapon in hand to cut his throat. Kakashi quickly engaged the clone, which was defeated, but not before the clone itself could land some slices at Kakashi's arms.

"In our organization, you're known as the copy cat ninja. You've 1000 jutsu's, eh?" Maikeru asked, walking towards an injured Kakashi, totally ignoring the chakra waves and ground trembling from Gai's gates.

"What? How?" Kakashi said as he held his left arm. His Sharingan had been deactivated.

"Konoha is truly talentless." Maikeru said, with his eyes red, black, and grey. Now turning towards Gai. "Hm. Interesting." Maikeru said, a bit concerned.

Gai flashed infront of Maikeru, and hit him with his Morning Peacock. Hundreds of fire based punches struck Maikeru, doing massive physical damage while burning him at the same time. Kakashi looked on in amazement at Gai's tenacity and strength. As Gai went for the final punch, which, to him, should end the fight, Kakashi noticed something was off. Gai hit the final blow, which had immense impact and caused a lot of dirty and debri to flow around. Within that mess of smoke and debri, Maikeru disappeared in even more smoke, which was poisonous. Gai breathed it in not knowing it was tainted. "No! It was just another clone?" Gai thought to himself. "Kakashi!" Gai shouted as he waved away most of the smoke to see Kakashi, barely moving on the ground, and bloodied up. The real Maikeru stood above Kakashi's body.

Back at the escape route....

"What's wrong with him Sakura-chan?" Lee asked in a concerned tone.

"He must have been knocked unconscious." Neji said.

"Damn them!" Sakura shouted with an angry look on her face.

"Sakura. I think you should take Naruto back to the village and alert the others. I can't shake this feeling that Kakashi and Gai will need our assistance." Neji said.

"Yes. I'll do that then." Sakura said, as she carried Naruto next to her.

"Let's go back, Lee." Neji said as he turned around and began to head back, Lee following.

Back at the snake's trail, Sasuke and his snake had arrived at the battle ground. He was shocked at the scene he'd witnessed. Kakashi, his former sensei, on the ground, covered in blood, and barely moving. And Gai didn't look to be in very good condition either.

"Sasssuke, this new enemy ssseems strong." the snake hissed.

"Yes. He is. But I am stronger. I need you now to alert my comrades of my location." Sasuke said.

"What...what have you done to Kakashi!?" Gai demanded, as he coughed up more blood.

"He's near death now. Do you want to push your luck also?" Maikeru said with a smile, blood dripping from his Akatsuki cloak.

"BASTARD!" Gai yelled as he charged at Maikeru and attacked with a flurry of punches again, only his vision began to get blurry, and he easily missed every strike.

"Yesss, massster. I will go then." the snake said as it slithered off quickly. Sasuke watched Gai's performance. "Massster....." the snake said. "What is it?" Sasuke asked. "Don't sssumon Manda. It wouldn't be wissse." the snake warned. "Manda is in my control. Don't concern yourself with that. Now go!" Sasuke said.

"I, can't see very well, all of a sudden." Gai said, as he backed away from Maikeru.

"You didn't really notice it, did you?" Maikeru asked.

"What garbage are you talking about?! Notice what?" Gai shouted.

"Kisame told me you're nothing but a brainless animal. I see he was correct. In the cloud of smoke, you've breathed in my poison mist. You'll be dead pretty soon, if not by my hands, then by my poison." Maikeru said. "Of course, it'd be more fun to die by my hands." Maikeru said, as he appeared before Gai's face and punched him to the ground. Gai was weakened quite a bit after using the Peacock attack, and being poisoned.

"K....Kakashi....your....Sharingan.. .." Gai barely mustered. "What, happened to it?" Gai asked. He got no response. Just a twitch from Kakashi's bloodied body. "....." Gai recalled his long friendship and rivalry with Gai. The missions they'd gone through as students together. He remembered Lee. Who was like a son to him. He recalled what he felt when Lee fought Gaara, how he felt at the end when Lee got up, not by choice. "He fought.....so well." Gai said to himself. He then remembered how Lee might have never been able to continue his life as a ninja. Yet, with Tsunade's help, Lee continued on. He fought on. Nothing ever stopped him from fighting. That was always his way of the ninja. Never give up, and give everything you have. A true genius. And here he is, lying on the ground, weak. What kind of sensei is he to Lee? He won't let Lee down. He can't. The roles have been reversed for this one moment in time. He won't be defeated. He still has much to teach Lee, and make sure that Lee is the best ninja that he can be! "Lee...." Gai said, as he began to tear up.

"He wasn't much of a match for me." Maikeru said, as he walked slowly towards Gai, while looking at Kakashi's body.

"I won't, leave you alone, in this world, Lee." Gai said, as he began to grind his fists.

"Did you just say something?" Maikeru said, as he got closer to Gai.

"If I die here, Lee, who will teach you? Who will motivate you? But, who will be there for you. And, I....don't....want you to be alone! And, I will make sure you surpass me, so you never need me again, Lee!!!" Gai shouted as he stood up.

"What? Lee? Is that the green kid who...." Maikeru said as he was quickly interrupted.

"I can't leave Lee's side!!!!" Gai shouted as he used what little left of his power he had to connect with a few punches to Maikeru's face, which knocked him back a bit. "I......won't...." Gai said, gasping for air. "I won't leave Lee alone in this world!!!! DIE!!!!" Gai shoutet as he began to unleash the final gates.

"It's amazing he's still alive. But, he has no chance." Sasuke said to himself, watching from above.

Back at Neji and Lee....

"Oh no...." Neji said, with his Byakuugan activated.

"What is it, Neji?" Lee asked.

"Kakashi has almost no chakra left, and is on the ground. He isn't moving. And Gai...." Neji said.

"Gai-sensei!?" Lee said, concerned.

"He's opening the final gates, Lee." Neji said, a bit concerned also.

Sakura is hopping about trees and stuff with Naruto. She stops for a break and tries to make him wake up, but he won't. She then takes him to a near by river, and splashes his face with some water, but nothing. "Naruto....wake up!" Sakura thought to herself.

"He won't be waking up anytime soon." Itachi said, as he appeared from behind a tree.

"Damnit!" Sakura said. (How did he catch up so fast?)

End Chapter 4

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 06-11-2007 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #38
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

The only thing (in my opinion) wrong with that chapter is that you're kind of vastly overpowering the character you made. I mean, Gai's Morning Peacock attacking a clone and it survived until the end of the attack? It doesn't make much sense when you think about it.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:46 PM   #39
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
The only thing (in my opinion) wrong with that chapter is that you're kind of vastly overpowering the character you made. I mean, Gai's Morning Peacock attacking a clone and it survived until the end of the attack? It doesn't make much sense when you think about it.
It wasn't actually a clone at first. Maikeru took some of the first hits before he created the clone, which was a replacement also. I'm overpowering him because he comes from the country of Heaven, which makes the strongest of Konoha ninja's look like Chunnins. But that country is mostly peaceful. The monstrosity that is Maikeru, was a result of, someone else who was a main villain. Anyway, he's also made this powerful, and beats the snot out of Gai and Kakashi, to built up the final heated battle, and to show that Gai and Kakashi have been surpassed.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:03 PM   #40
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

lol make sasuke kick maikeru's ass

he's ghey

good chapter btw

i'll reread it tomorrow
Old 06-12-2007, 01:56 PM   #41
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

are you tring to kill me?? XD
dont let it end like this...please dont kill kakashi sensei...T.T...
i hope sasuke kills that freak named maikeru and itachi if he can
i hope naruto is ok...
please write soon

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:19 PM   #42
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"Hm. Someone like him, able to open up all the gates?" Maikeru said, with a surprised look on his face.

"G....Gai....." Kakashi barely said, as his body twitched. Maikeru looked down at Kakashi, with his dark eyes activated.

"You didn't live up to everything my former master told me." Maikeru said. "I do hope your Hokage is stronger than you." Maikeru didn't have much time to say anything else, as Gai, with insane speed, and the will of a lion, seemed to have teleported infront of Maikeru. (What....the....hell.....) Maikeru thought to himself, as he slowly lifted his face to Gai.

"This is going to get ugly." Sasuke said from above, electricity flowing through his hand.

Back at Sakura, Itachi had just reached her location. (Damnit! I can't do much against him! Naruto!!!) She thought to herself, as she had her hand hidden underneath Naruto's body, slowly healing him back from the wound Itachi had given him.

"I will be taking him now." Itachi said. His Sharingan wasn't activated, as he underestimated Sakura, and felt he didn't need it to go up against her.

"I won't let you." Sakura said calmly, as she stood up from Naruto's side, and clenched her fists.

Back at the bigger fight at hand, we have Gai, who's unleashing the final gates on Maikeru.

"You will die now." Gai said, right infront of Maikeru, face to face. Gai was oozing tons of chakra from his body in a huge whirlwind, with a possessed look on his face. He went to swing at Maikeru....

"How can you hit me if...if.." Maikeru said, trying to use his dark eyes against Gai in a way that the Sharingan allows it's user to see attacks clearly, and in some cases, predict their movements, allowing the user time to dodge and counter. However, with all gates open, Gai's speed was unimaginable. (Shit! I'm being forced into this by this low life!) Maikeru thought to himself quickly, as Gai began to pummel the hell out of Maikeru's body. Gai attacked relentlessly. Every strike hit hard, and hit it's target. No clones were made, as Gai was too fast for Maikeru to generate clones. Each strike made the ground, sea, and air around them trumble and roar.

"......." Neji and Lee thought, as they arrived, and saw Gai attacking Maikeru with everything he had.

"Kakashi!" Neji shouted, as he ran towards his beaten, bloodied body.

"What a monster." Lee said, calmly, as he watched Gai put an end to this fight.

Gai's final blows were a mixed bag of elemental strikes, some of fire taijutsu strikes, and some of wind based strikes, which physically pummeled Maikeru's body, burned him, and delivered severe cuts to his body. There was so much ruckus that Lee had to kick and punch away some smaller rocks that broke apart from the ground that flew through the air.

"This isn't good, Lee. Kakashi may die if he stays in this condition." Neji said.

"We can take Kakashi to help now. There's no way this monster could have survived this."Lee said confidently with a shiny smile.

Gai struck and connected with the final blows to Maikeru, which no one saw but Neji, with his Byakuugan. There was too much smoke and chaos for a clear view of just what Gai had done to Maikeru for Lee and Sasuke to catch. Suddenly, Maikeru's body was thrown incredibly fast out of the smoke and rubble, crashing through several trees.

"You did it Gai-sensei!" Lee shouted in joy. "Sensei?"

Gai was on one knee, coughing up alot of blood, as the poison was reaching it's final stages. Add to that, Gai had just used all gates in battle. Gai fell to the ground, holding his chest and gasping for air, with his body virtually crippled after having performed such a task. Lee's face was in true shock.

"Gai-sensei! Everything will be fine! I will take you to...." Lee said, as he zipped to Gai's broken, dying body.

"Lee...I'm, I'm sorry. (blood cough) While, I did end the fight. I fear I don't have the strength to go on. Lee, I am also poisoned. (more blood coughing up)" Gai said.

"S....sensei....I, I will get Sakura-chan! She is strong and will create an antidote and you will be fine! You will see!" Lee said, as he prepared to rush to Sakura some how.

"Lee! I'm sorry, Lee!" Gai said, as he coughed up more blood, his body in severe pain and agony, as he began to shed tears.

"Sensei! Don't speak like that! You will be....." Lee said, also shedding some tears.

"How....." Neji said, in shock.

"D...dead...." Maikeru said, as he slowly entered the area again.

"He really is incredible." Sasuke said.

"You, will be, dead." Maikeru said, softly, as he appeared before Neji, Lee, Sasuke, and what little was left of Kakashi and Gai.

(Naruto! Wake up! You should have completely healed by now!) Sakura thought to herself. Itachi rushed towards Sakura, and all she could do was brace herself. She swung a punch at an incoming Itachi, which Itachi easily dodged. She swung a few more times, and missed every time. Itachi dodged her attacks easily, and kicked her in the gut, which sent her back a bit. (I can't even hit him! And he doesn't even have his Sharingan activated! There must be some other way.) Sakura thought.

"I won't kill you right now, but you won't stand in my way." Itachi said, as he suddenly appeared behind her. She had a O_O expression. Itachi raised his arm to strike her down, but was punched away from her.

"Yo!" Naruto said, with an angry face. Itachi looked annoyed.

Back at the battle ground, some how, Maikeru survived Gai's onslaught of rapid, powerful attacks. But how?

"MONSTER!" Lee yelled, as he made a fist in the air.

"How (cough, blood....), how could he have, survived?" Gai said.

"Speed....." Kakashi barely said to Neji.

"What?" Neji asked.

"S...speed. Someone, faster than him." Kakashi said, looking into the trees, beyond Neji. Neji, with his Byakuugan activated, watching the fight, hadn't even noticed (hard to believe, eh?) Sasuke's presence. He looked back and up into the trees, and noticed Sasuke.

"You've stood there watching and done nothing to help?" Neji asked, a bit irritated with Sasuke.

"It's none of my concern." Sasuke said quietly.

"Coward." Neji said, as he turned his attention to Lee and Gai.

The dust settled, and everyone saw Maikeru emerge with strange markings on his body (still has his Akatsuki cloak on, although it's pretty beaten up).

"He has the cursed seal?" Sasuke said in wonder.

"The cursed seal." Neji said, as he rememberd his fight against Kidomaru in his cursed seal forms.

"I'm amazed. This green freak actually forced me into this form." Maikeru said, with his cursed seal released. It was a strange mix of the usual CS markings, mixed with Sharingan and Byakuugan patterns. "That certainly was a close call." Maikeru said.

Sasuke appeared before Lee and Neji, and Maikeru.

"What is your relationship to Orochimaru?" Sasuke asked, a bit upset. He thought he was the strongest container, with the cursed seal forms.

"He is nothing to me. As I'm sure he is to you, boy." Maikeru said.

"How is it you have the cursed seal forms?" Sasuke asked.

"Are you some sort of moron? You yourself should know how I got this curse of his." Maikeru said.

"One last thing. Before I kill you." Sasuke said in a serious tone.

"....." Neji and Lee thought. Lee, still by Gai's side.

"You could do nothing to me before. What makes you think..." Maikeru said.

"I was testing you." Sasuke said, with a smile on his face. "Now then, are you stronger than Itachi?" Sasuke asked.

"I can kill him if I wanted to. Does that answer your dumb question?" Maikeru said.

"That's all I needed to know." Sasuke said as he prepared for battle.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:43 PM   #43
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Are you really going to make Sasuke defeat Mikeru who is supposed to be stronger than Itachi? Cmon I don't even think Sasuke could defeat thirteen year old ANBU captain Itachi, but it doesn't matter. Brilliant twist, I like the story, I didn't know Gai knew wind techniques but it's still cool.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #44
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

roflburgers awesome chapter O_O

i hope all of them get pwnd by maikel

then maikel gets raped by jiraiya and a frog eats the world

lol just playin

excited to see the next one man
Old 06-15-2007, 07:00 PM   #45
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"Naruto-kun." Itachi said, calmly.

"Uchiha Itachi!" Naruto said.

Itachi quickly activated his Sharingan.

"You won't get away this time!" Naruto shouted. "Kage No Bunshin!" Naruto shouted.

"Hm." Itachi thougt to himself, as a mod of about 20 Naruto clones rushed Itachi. They all tried to strike Itachi in mass, but Itachi quickly dispatched them all with basic taijutsu and speed. "What?" Itachi said as he looked up in the air to see Naruto headed down onto Itachi with rasengan in hand. This time Itachi ran out of the way instead of using a clone. The rasengan made a big explosion, as usual, as Sakura used a jump kick on Itachi. Itachi easily blocked it, but he had no idea that she was physically strong, and the kick nearly broke Itachi's forearms, and sent him flying. Sakura landed from the kick with a confident look on her face.

"What monstrous strength." Itachi said, in pain from his forearms.

Back at the bigger scene, we have Sasuke getting ready for battle, along with Lee and Neji. Kakashi is still pretty much out of it, and Gai...well, so sad. =\

"Heh. Who knew I'd be facing off against two brats and one of my old masters projects." Maikeru said.

"Keep still, this won't hurt much." Sasuke said, as he appeared behind Maikeru with frightening speed. Maikeru, with his dark eyes activated, wasn't even able to catch Sasuke. He looked back in shock, as Sasuke drove his sword through Maikeru, but was met with a poof sound.

"I see. So you really were just testing me." Maikeru said, seemingly out of sight.

"Lee." Gai said as he tried to sit up, but couldn't.

"Gai-sensei!" Lee said next to Gai on the ground.

"Lee. You must match or exceed Sasuke's speed in this battle." Gai said softly.

"Yes, Gai-sensei!" Lee said.

Maikeru suddenly appeared on the ground, almost by force. Neji had caught Maikeru in the air with a swift attack, which drove Maikeru down.

"Where is the white haired boy?" Maikeru asked Sasuke.

"Stop asking such non-sense." Sasuke said impatiently.

"Hm. He could have easily defeated you. I do wonder where the rest of them are." Maikeru said.

"GAI-SENSEI!" Lee shouted, as he noticed Gai stopped breathing.

"Don't cry for him, boy. He was destined to lose like this." Maikeru said.

"You talk too much." Neji said as he attempted a few strikes at Maikeru, all of which he blocked. Neji was then pushed away when Maikeru released some of his dark chakra.

Sasuke then struck Maikeru in the face with a punch, and landed another punch. Maikeru was staggered for a few seconds, but rebounded with an open palm thrust to Sasuke's gut, and a few hard punches to his face, which sent Sasuke back a bit. Neji then jumped lept over Sasuke with a jump kick, which Maikeru easily dodged. They traded strikes in impressive fashion. It was reminiscent of when Neji fought Hinata at the Chunnin exams. Both ninja's blocking and dodging taijutsu strikes like professionals. This went on for a minute or so until Maikeru grew impatient and finally caught Neji with a chop to the side of his neck, a couple of punches to his face, and kicked him passed an incoming Sasuke, with sword in hand.

Neji hit the ground, but not as hard as expected. "Was he weakning?" Neji thought to himself. He looked up from the ground, and noticed Lee infront of Gai's body. Motionless. Beyond that, you can see a fire lit up in Lee's eyes. His fists grinded into the floor, with some blood trickling through his fists. His tears had dried up, even though his heart had been broken. His sensei had died right infront of him.

Sasuke attacked with his sword, striking constantly at Maikeru , as if to pierce, but not cut. Maikeru dodged most of the attacks. Sasuke's speed was very impressive, even to Maikeru. Well, at least his speed was impressive when he tried. Sasuke managed to pierce Maikeru a few times in his upper body, sending Maikeru backwards.

"Not now. I can't be losing this much energy at this point already! Damn this cursed form and bloodline limit!" Maikeru thought to himself, as he jumped backwards, putting some space between him, Sasuke, and Neji. But Maikeru was met with a jaw dropping kick to the face courtesy of Lee, with lightning speed. The kick sent Maikeru in a tornado twisting motion in the middle of the air, and he hit the ground pretty hard.

"You killed my sensei!" Lee shouted, as he pounced on Maikeru, unleashing one relentless attack after another, with incredible speed. Maikeru tried to fend off the attacks, but being in cursed seal form, along with having his dark eyes activated for so long at it's maximum strength was draining his energy fast, and as result, wasn't able to dodge and counter all of Lee's attacks. As Lee continued his attacks, connecting with many of his strikes, Neji snuck in behind Maikeru and hit Maikeru with a few devastating strikes, blocking off some of his chakra holes. The attacks from Neji pushed Maikeru into Lee, who caught Maikeru with a hard uppercut. (I can't be defeated. Not like this!) Maikeru thought to himself, as he began blocking and dodging more attacks. He then noticed Sasuke to the side, with some electrical currents running through his hand, with the ground breaking apart below his hand, as if some unforseen force were pushing apart the earth. (What is he doing?) Maikeru thought. He quickly sent a clone to attack Sasuke, but was met with a strike from his sword.

"Enough!" Maikeru shouted, as he caught two kicks from Lee and Neji, grabbed them by their ankles, spun them around, and was prepared to slam them into some very thick trees. However, things didn't go how he wanted, as he just stood there, with blood dripping from the side of his mouth. Sasuke was face to face with Maikeru. "This is the power of a real Uchiha. Not a fake imitation." Sasuke said, as his Chidori pierced completely through Maikeru's chest, also breaking apart any nearby trees behind Maikeru. Maikeru had no choice but to release Lee and Neji.

"You three...." Maikeru said, as he began gasping, and stood on one knee. "You're strong." Maikeru said, as he looked up at Neji, Lee, and Sasuke, who stood infront of him, as if they were his superiors. Maikeru then looked down, and wished he could have lived a normal life, before Orochimaru came along. "A true Uchiha, yes. But I was infused with the DNA of the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans. I am destined to survive this. I am stronger." He said softly. "And, I will not be defeated. I can't be. I have the three strongest bloodline limits within me!" he said.

"Three?" Neji asked.

"Oh, that's right. You're from Konoha. You've not seen the wonders, nor the monstrosities this world holds." Maikeru said, as a strange black chakra began to be released from Maikeru.

"His chakra is growing." Neji said.

"I guess this is your second cursed form?" Sasuke asked.

"No, idiot. I see I won't do much better against you three even in that form. I'll go straight to the final form." Maikeru said, as he looked up and them.

They all had looks of surprise. His wounds had been healed, his eyes were....different. They still had typical Byakuugan/Sharingan features, but...something was different. More black chakra began to cover Maikeru up, as the three ninja's jumped backwards. A few seconds later, some of the chakra began to disappear, revealing Maikeru, on his feet, in some sort of 'final' transformation. It was quite different from the cursed seal 2 forms, in which the users usually looked pretty fugly. He looked more streamlined. He had this strange air of power, and his murderous intent was off the charts. Maikeru had some chains attached attached to his wrists, each link having some sharp spikes attached also, and at the end, were very dangerous looking hooks. Maikeru's eyes were shut during this process of entering cursed seal form 3 (final form). He stood there, not moving at all, but this strange ominous feeling struck Sasuke, Lee, and Neji. Wind blew through the air, and Maikeru began to wrap the chains around his hands, up until his hands were able to hold onto the hooks, making his hands bleed quite a bit.

"I won't die alone." Maikeru said, as he used an unknown jutsu. "Divine Release: Blood Course!!" he shouted. He then jumped high into the air, as many strange red, solid polls rose from the ground, breaking the earth apart from below. Maikeru landed and stood on one of the many. He then opened up his Akatsuki cloak, and with his two hooks in hand, dug them deep into his flesh, peeling it away. It was a grotesque scene to behold, as the three ninja's watched on in disgust. Blood began to pour out of his body, and down into the earth's cracks. Sasuke felt something very odd about Maikeru's blood. It wasn't normal. Suddenly, a large amount of blood began rising from below, creating a rather large, deep, wide, sea of blood. Neji, Sasuke, and Lee quickly hopped onto the red polls, and all three were pretty shocked, as they watched the sea of blood continue rising, covering the entire forest up in blood. Literally.

The earth began to tremble.

"What is that?" Sakura asked.

"I, I don't know! It sounds strong!" Naruto said.

(He was forced to use that form, and that technique. How foolish.) Itachi thought to himself.

Suddenly, the same red polls began to spring up near the area Naruto, Sakura, and Itachi were in.

"What's going on!?" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto!!" Sakura yelled, from atop one of the polls. "Look!" she pointed at the huge wave of blood headed their way. Naruto's face was sort of like: :O

"You're an abomination!" Neji said.

"No. I am gifted. Just like you." Maikeru said, as he began to open his eyes.

"This wasn't part of the plan." Itachi said, a bit worried.

"This doesn't change anything. You will still die here." Sasuke said.

"Mangekyo....." Maikeru began to say.

"What!?" Sasuke shouted.

End Chapter 5