Dark Plague - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 06-15-2007, 07:03 PM   #46
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dark Plague

Mods, please don't give me a double post infraction for this, as I had no choice, since my previous post was near the character limit. =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Are you really going to make Sasuke defeat Mikeru who is supposed to be stronger than Itachi? Cmon I don't even think Sasuke could defeat thirteen year old ANBU captain Itachi, but it doesn't matter. Brilliant twist, I like the story, I didn't know Gai knew wind techniques but it's still cool.
I won't spoil how it ends. Yeah, I kind of wanted to give Gai a second element other than fire. I thought wind would be perfect for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFourthTail! View Post
roflburgers awesome chapter O_O

i hope all of them get pwnd by maikel

then maikel gets raped by jiraiya and a frog eats the world

lol just playin

excited to see the next one man
Oh, Jiraiya isn't even going to be involved in this arc.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2007, 07:24 PM   #47
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Oh, Jiraiya isn't even going to be involved in this arc.
that's just misconception

jiraiya is everywhere

>.>

<.<

*runs screaming*

lol no i was trying to say that you're doing a great job entertaining geeks like me
Old 06-15-2007, 07:44 PM   #48
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
that's just misconception

jiraiya is everywhere

>.>

<.<

*runs screaming*

lol no i was trying to say that you're doing a great job entertaining geeks like me
lol As long as you guys enjoy.

I felt the need to make another chapter. I guess reading through Anti's fanfic motivated me a bit.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:48 PM   #49
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
lol As long as you guys enjoy.

I felt the need to make another chapter. I guess reading through Anti's fanfic motivated me a bit.
yea you guys are good writers

i always check your fics first when i log on

-_-
Old 06-16-2007, 04:27 AM   #50
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yea you guys are good writers

i always check your fics first when i log on

-_-
ditto.
keep up the f...ing nice work XD

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:43 PM   #51
MikeyM1979
Hokage

When last we left off, Maikeru was about to use his Mankekyo Sharingan, but Sasuke rudely interrupted.

"What?!" Sasuke shouted, as he zipped from pole to pole, drew his sword, and attempted to slice Maikeru in half. Things hadn't worked out quite that way.

"What....is that?" Neji asked, as he noticed tons of, chakra, down below into the sea of blood. Were they people? Who knows. He noticed several air bubbles rising from many points near them.

"You're very hasty." Maikeru said calmly, as he swung one of his chains at Sasuke. The hook at the end clung onto Sasuke's sword, and Maikeru, being more physically stronger, pulled the chain and sword over to another direction. The sword sunk into the sea of blood, when Neji caught a hand pulling it down even further.

"Lee....we can't allow ourselves to fall in there." Neji said.

"What's happened to Gai-sensei's body?" Lee asked.

"I don't know, Lee. But I do see different chakra sources within the blood." Neji said.

"What does it mean?" Lee asked.

"It means that my minions are down there. Waiting." Maikeru said, as he knocked Sasuke back to a pole near Lee and Neji.

"Is he really giving Maikeru this much trouble? For him to have used such a powerful forbidden jutsu...." Itachi thought to himself, as he stared at Naruto.

"Sakura-chan! Stay near me!" Naruto commanded.

"Yes!" Sakura said.

"Your brute strength won't come in handy here." Itachi said to Sakura. (I can't allow them to knock me in there.) He thought to himself.

"You have to have a weakness!" Sakura said angrily.

"Damn! He's much stronger and faster now!" Sasuke said, looking a bit beaten up.

"Indeed." Maikeru said, as he began to slowly swing his whips around himself in circles, with the two individual hooks in dangerous range of the others. Maikeru then began to walk slowly to them, while swinging his chains and hooks.

"I don't like this..." Neji said, a bit worried. He was still very unsure of just what was in the sea of blood. But he had no time to ponder, as he had to move quickly from pole to pole because Maikeru's hooks had quickly turned deadlier, and began destroying the poles he and Lee stood on. The faster Maikeru swung his chains, the more lethal the hooks became.

"He's very skilled!" Lee said, a bit upset at the thought of being trumped by the killer of his sensei.

"We can't beat him here." Sasuke said calmly.

"Where do you propose we defeat him then? We're what seems like miles within the borders of the blood." Neji said with an attitude.

"Stay close you two." Sasuke said. But had to react fast.

"Gah!!!!" Neji shouted.

"Acckk!!!" Lee shouted. Maikeru's hooks had penetrated their flesh, and made deep gashes. One in Neji's right arm, and one in Lee's left outter thigh. Neji held his right arm with his left in pain, while Lee struggled to stay upright, as they both bled a bit.

"Yes. Bleed for them." Maikeru said, as he looked downwards. His dark eyes allowed him to see them clearly. Not just as chakra. His legion of dead shinobi, floating, waiting...within the sea of blood. Waiting for anything to drop in there.

Back at the Naruto/Sakura-Itachi fight, Naruto had just used his clone jutsu, summoning a massive army of Naruto clones.

"If I beat you, then Sasuke can come back home!" Naruto shouted, as he and his army charged at Itachi.

"The same trick? Hm." Itachi said confidentally, as he began picking apart the clones. As he did this, Sakura used henge to transform into one of Naruto's clones and get in close range.

"Just a bit closer!" Sakura thought to herself, hoping Itachi wouldn't just knock her away like the rest of the clones. Itachi suddenly noticed the real Naruto, with two clones by his left and right sides. They were charging up his Rasengan on each hand.

"You think making more of those will help, Naruto-kun?" Itachi said, when he was suddenly knocked forwarded forcefully by one of Naruto's clones. But this one was different. It's powerful was massive, and did a good deal of physical damage to Itachi, as he flew towards Naruto, his two clones, and his two Rasengans. (Shit!) Itachi thought to himself.

"Gotcha!" Sakura shouted, as she transformed back. Itachi looked back at her with his Sharingan eyes, surprised he fell for it.

"I've got you now!!" Naruto shouted as he began to run at Itachi with both Rasengans in hand, and his two clones poofed away.

"Do you?" Itachi said, as his Sharingan eyes made direct contact with Naruto's eyes. And in one blink of his eyes, Naruto suddenly found himself still on the poles, with his two Rasengans penetrating two bodies.

"I did it." Naruto said, as he looked up. "...no...." he said. "NO!!!" he shouted, as he saw one Rasengan penetrated Sasuke's body, and the other penetrated Sakura's body.

"Damn you!" Lee shouted, as he struggled upwards, and tried to jump kick Maikeru, but Maikeru quickly grabbed Lee's foot and tossed him aside like trash. Lee was careful to not drop into the sea of blood. Maikeru looked over at Lee, surprised that he was still able to do anything on that wounded leg of his, as Neji tried to strike Maikeru down with some attacks to close off his chakra points. All of which Maikeru defended against, without even looking at Neji.

"Damn him! He has great range of vision!" Neji thought to himself, as Maikeru hit Neji with a hard punch to the face, which knocked him back.

"You three bore me." Maikeru said, as he wrapped his chains around his arms until he got a hold of both hooks. "They want more blood. It won't be mine." Maikeru said, as he rushed towards Sasuke and Neji, hooks in hand, attacking quickly with great speed, using taijutsu strikes. He swung a few punches at Neji, who actually dodged them, however, the next few he couldn't dodge, as they came at him with greater speed, and ended up being cut a few times around his cheeks and chest areas. Maikeru then quickly kicked an incoming, airborne Sasuke, away, and quickly jumped into the air himself, and met Sasuke up there.

"What is his weakness?!" Neji thought to himself, as he began to compose himself, and noticed blood falling from above, and saw Sasuke falling downwards to the sea of blood like a missile. Suddenly, Lee appeared literally out of no where, wounded leg and all, and caught Sasuke.

"Let...let go of me!" Sasuke said, a bit irritated with himself, and the situation.

"Lee, your leg. How are you..." Neji said.

"I've opened the first gate." Lee said. "I had no other choice. I can't fight like this for long, Neji." Lee said.

"I know. We have to defeat him now." Neji said.

"Not like this." Sasuke said, dripping Uchiha blood into the sea of red. "You two, get as near to him as possible." Sasuke said.

"Why?" Neji asked.

"Just do it. I think I know how to beat him." Sasuke said. Neji didn't trust him, but there weren't many options.

Back at the other battle, Naruto had just dug his dual-Rasengans into Sakura, and what appears to be Sasuke.

"S...Sasuke! Sakura!" Naruto shouted, as he watched both of them be tossed aside with great force from the impacts. He then saw Itachi standing there.

"No. This, this is another genutsu!" Naruto said. "I won't fall for this!" he said.

"Go!" Sasuke shouted, as he saw both Lee and Neji race over to Maikeru.

"Idiots. A direct attack won't do you any good." Maikeru said, as he struck a defensive pose.

"Perfect...." Sasuke said, as he stood up onto a pole, and began walking towards Maikeru, making direct eye contact with him.

"Well now...." Maikeru said, as he found himself in what seemed like another dimension. Both Lee and Neji looked confused, but quickly backed away and near to Sasuke. "This is no genjutsu." Maikeru said.

"No. It isn't." Sasuke said.

"Where are we, Sasuke-kun?" Lee asked.

"My mental realm. Although our chances are better here, stay close." Sasuke said, slowly releasing his cursed seal, and going into CS1.

"Do you really think your chances have increased in here? How reckless." Maikeru said. (I can't stay like this for much longer...)

"What?" Lee said, as he heard a menacing laugh from the background.

"Keep quiet." Sasuke warned (not to Lee).

"Oh, Sasuke. You've found yourself entangled in a fight with my greatest creation? Dear me." Orochimaru said, held down forcefully by some unknown force.

"I said shut up!" Sasuke shouted.

"I see. You have our former master held in here. How ironic." Maikeru said, with a small smile.

"He was never my master, fool." Sasuke said.

"Really? Did he not infect you with this same cursed seal? And you, like a pawn, sought him out for power. I don't know exactly how things went, but I'm fairly sure at least that happened." Maikeru said.

"Poor Sasuke-kun could never have reached Uchiha Itachi's level on his own. Sasuke.....you were a fool to betray me." Orochimaru said, going from a gleeful tone, to a very serious tone.

"Why would I let someone weaker than me take my body?" Sasuke said, mocking Orochimaru. "You're no Uchiha. You're just garbage. You could never handle a body like mine." Sasuke taunted.

"Interesting. How was he able to bring me in here? Not even Itachi can do this. Nor I." Maikeru thought to himself.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:48 PM   #52
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"I may be a shell of my former self, but rest assured, Sasuke, thta Itachi will kill you. And when he does, I will be here laughing at you." Orochimaru said.

"You haven't changed much, have you? You still talk too much." Maikeru said to Orochimaru.

"Be quiet!" Orochimaru demanded.

"Oh, Orochimaru. Don't be so rude. I do wonder what you ever saw in this child, though. To be your container. Was it just the Sharingan?" Maikeru asked.

"Idiot. He has the potential to surpass Itachi!" Orochimaru said. Maikeru then looked at Sasuke. He just stared at him, eye to eye, for a minute or so.

"This reunion is annoying me." Sasuke said.

"When you took me from my village, I never knew this would be how my life would end." Maikeru said to Orochimaru, even though he looked at Sasuke.

"You were my greatest creation. Be glad you were a part of that, ingrate!" Orochimaru hissed.

"Great creation?" Neji asked.

"Someone born with the incredible bloodline limit as he was, infused before birth with Uchiha and Hyuuga DNA. It was a guarantee that he'd be born with some form of Sharingan, only much stronger. Yes, great creation. I should say so." Orochimaru said. "Then you became weak!"

"Choosing to keep my own body doesn't make me weak, you old fool. Did you really think I'd let you take it? After what you'd done to me? After you nearly wiped out my village?" Maikeru said angrily. Sasuke just stood there listening.

"It doesn't matter anymore. You see, as Sasuke weakenes, I gain more strength. And now that I see you've survived....well, I can claim what's rightfully mine!" Orochimaru threatened.

"So, this is how he's stuck here. You brought him here and hold him in by force." Maikeru said to Sasuke.

"It was easy with my Sharingan." Sasuke said, as they both looked at Orochimaru.

"It's not that easy. As soon as I kill you....he'll take over your body. He won't die if you die. Assuming he's used his soul transfer technique." Maikeru said.

"I don't plan on dying." Sasuke said.

Maikeru suddenly felt a surge of hatred for Orochimaru again. His murderous intent had gone down towards the other three.

"You're just like me." Maikeru said. "This is why he wanted you."

"......" Sasuke thought.

"If I kill him, Orochimaru will be revived." Maikeru thought to himself.

"I do wonder what delicious jutsu you've gained during our time apart." Orochimaru said, as his snake tongue licked around his lips hungrily.

"I have a very special one for you. Would you like me to free you of your prison?" Maikeru asked. Sasuke looked at Maikeru, thinking he's crazy, and won't allow it. Suddenly, Sasuke held his long sword at Maikeru's neck with great speed. In his realm, he was able to reform his sword.

"How generous of you." Orochimaru said, a bit unsure.

"I won't let you." Sasuke said.

"I suddenly don't feel the same dislike of you that I do of Itachi. Also, do not threaten me." Maikeru said, as he pushed Sasuke away, sword in hand, with great speed and force, just be unleashing more of his chakra. Maikeru then quickly formed a seal, which Sasuke caught, as did Neji.

"Why....why did you perform my soul transfer technique?" Orochimaru asked, a bit nervously.

"Don't worry. You'll join me soon enough. I won't last very long anyway. Right? This form is extremely draining." Maikeru said, as he lowered his head, thinking back to when he was first introduced to Akatsuki through Orochimaru.

FLASH BACK

"It was foolish of you to bring him here, Orochimaru!" the blue haired girl said, within the Akatsuki base.

"Who are they, Orochimaru-sama?" a younger Maikeru asked curiously. Wearing your average villager clothing.

"They are an organization..." Orochimaru said.

"That's enough!" the Akatsuki leader shouted. "We gave you no orders to bring anyone here. Now we must kill him." he said.

"Good luck..." Orochimaru said, as he stepped away.

"Who the hell is this?" Kisame asked.

"It doesn't matter. Kill him." Itachi said.

Kisame rushed towards this stranger to Akatsuki without hesitation, Samehada in hand, ready to rip Maikeru to shreds. Maikeru then activated his dark eyes, which quickly caught Itachi's attention. Kisame swung his sword many times at Maikeru, who blocked every strike, eventually leading Kisame to make a nice gash on Maikeru's forearm.

"Oh my. How entertaining." Orochimaru said confidentally.

"Kisame, stop!" Itachi said, as he appeared next to Kisame.

"What is it??" Kisame asked anxiously.

"I will deal with him." Itachi said, as he looked into Maikeru's eyes. He felt a strange energy from him, and also felt his Sharingan slowly fading away, as if by force. Itachi shook it off, and attacked Maikeru with great speed and taijutsu. Maikeru blocked most of the attacks, and eventually jumped into the air, backwards, and used the Uchiha's grand fireball move on Itachi. (He didn't form any seals.) Everyone jumped out of the way. As the fireball made a large explosion within the base, there was lots of smoke and chaos around. Suddenly, everyone there heard noises that sounded like bones cracking, a muffled yell, and some sort of liquid dropping onto the ground. When the dust settled, Maikeru stood above Itachi, a bit bruised up himself. Itachi was on the ground, holding his leg in agony, and pretty bloody also.

"......." Everyone thought.

"Is there anyone else who wants to kill me?" Maikeru said arrogantly.

END FLASH BACK

"Those were fun times, weren't they, Orochimaru?" Maikeru asked.

"What are you babbling about, fool?!" Orochimaru said.

"The time I defeated Itachi." Maikeru said, looking at Sasuke.

"........" Sasuke thought. Maikeru then reverted back, by force, to CS1. He looked at his arms, and saw he no longer had his chains and hooks, and his wounds returned.

Suddenly, Maikeru struck Sasuke down. Sasuke hit the ground like a bag of bricks. Lee and Neji tried to rush at him, but they were paralyzed with just one look from Maikeru's dark eyes.

"Do you have the Mangekyo Sharingan?" Maikeru asked, as he kicked Sasuke down a bit more.

"Grrr!!" Sasuke growled, as he got back up and attacked Maikeru. Maikeru allowed himself to be hit.

"Good." Maikeru said, quickly losing energy.

"Why are you doing this?" Sasuke asked, as he stood above Maikeru.

"Because we're similar. The difference is that you have the opportunity to be the avenger that I failed to be." Maikeru said, as he quickly used a hand seal, lifted his arms up, and out from the sleevs of his Akatsuki cload, flew many smaller snakes that were set on fire, at Sasuke. All of which, Sasuke dodged by jumping into the air, and quickly kicking Maikeru down.

"I don't want your pity!" Sasuke said.

"It's not pity I'm giving you." Maikeru said. "I'm giving you my memories." Sasuke didn't know what he meant.

Maikeru then reverted back to his base form.

"Hah! Fool. Letting Sasuke beat you down like this! Very shameful." Orochimaru said.

"Sasuke. When Itachi killed your parents....." Maikeru said.

"KEEP QUIET! Don't you dare!" Orochimaru yelled in anger. Maikeru just laughed at him.

"What do you know?!" Sasuke said.

"Well, I guess you'll know when you defeat Itachi." Maikeru said. He quickly used another hand seal, which released Orochimaru from Sasuke's grip.

"Good work. Now then..." Orochimaru said, as he stood up and looked at Sasuke.

"You're mine." Maikeru said with a smile.

"What?!" Orochimaru shouted, as he began to disappear from Sasuke's realm, and into Maikeru's realm. Maikeru then hit the ground in pain.

".............." Sasuke was speechless. Although, he did feel a strange connection to Maikeru.

"Transform, quickly." Maikeru said, as he held himself in pain, but stood up.

Sasuke went CS2, shocking both Lee and Neji with such an ugly transformation, but also both were freed from Maikeru's grip.

"Avenge them. You will need this to do so." Maikeru said.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE INSOLENT BASTARD!!!" Orochimaru shouted through Maikeru. Sasuke looked surprised by that, as he began the process of his Chidori.

"Thank you." Sasuke said, as he drove his Chidori through Maikeru's chest. Leaving a large hole through him, in his realm. Maikeru smiled for a bit, holding Orochimaru in, and coughed up quite a bit of blood.

"R....release.....me...." Maikeru barely said. Sasuke felt a strange surge of power....

Sasuke released Lee, Neji, and Maikeru from his mental realm. Sasuke stood there on a pole, staring at Maikeru, with blood dripping down the side of his mouth down to the sea of blood.

"I WON'T DIE LIKE yes you will. You won't do this to anyone else YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I CREATED YOU and your creation will be your murderer." Maikeru said, as he slowly fell backwards, into his own created sea of blood, making a large splash.

"He is almost out of chakra." Neji said, as he saw Maikeru's minions tear Maikeru's body to shreds from below.

"S...Sasuke-kun?" Lee asked.

Sasuke stood there in silence, with his head lowered. The blood slowly began to recede back into the earth.

"This is what Itachi killed for." Sasuke said. "I can feel it's power."

"What are you talking about?" Neji asked.

"The Mangekyo Sharingan....." Sasuke said, as he lifted his head, looking up into the bright, blue sky, with his newly developed Mangekyo Sharingan.

End Chapter 6
Old 06-21-2007, 08:26 AM   #53
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

................ speechless........................
please keep writing... im dying to know what Maikeru knows about the day itchi killed everyone..... and from which clan is Maikeru originally from??

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:15 PM   #54
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

wow

out of words

lol

good twist to the story

+rep
Old 06-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #55
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Really interesting chapter, I like it.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:34 PM   #56
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Really interesting chapter, I like it.
Thanks. ^_^ So when Itachi spoke of 3 MS users, he meant himself, Maikeru, and potentially, Sasuke. But Maikeru died, and we all now know that Kakashi was a fourth MS user. Although, with Maikeru gone, he's now qualify as the third user. Next chapter should be soon.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:07 PM   #57
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks. ^_^ So when Itachi spoke of 3 MS users, he meant himself, Maikeru, and potentially, Sasuke. But Maikeru died, and we all now know that Kakashi was a fourth MS user. Although, with Maikeru gone, he's now qualify as the third user. Next chapter should be soon.
We could say he was referring to Kakashi and didn't know about Mikeru at the time. This is just to avoid it being considered canon when it's not. Like I said it's kind of impressive that he has the three bloodlines like that.

P.S. My fanfic has had a few new chapters and you haven't commented yet so I assume you haven't read them. Just letting you know.

P.P.S. Oh, and I advertised your Fanfic in my signature, just look.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:25 PM   #58
MikeyM1979
Hokage

With the blood gone, the polls fell to the ground, as Lee, Neji, and Sasuke got back down also.

"What power." Sasuke said. He hadn't activated his MS yet, but he certainly felt some of it's power surging through him.

"Gai....sensei?" Lee said, as he saw Gai's body on the ground.

"Kakashi is there. How did they survive in the blood?" Neji asked.

"It was an illusion." Sasuke said calmly.

"Impossible." Neji said.

Gai had woken up, and his wounds had begun to disappear. As did Kakashi's.

"L...Lee?" Gai said, as he slowly sat up.

"GAI-SENSEI!!!" Lee shouted, as he ran towards Gai with a ^_^ look on his face.

"He could have killed us." Kakashi said, as he too began to sit up.

"Strange that he didn't." Gai said.

"I think it was a genjutsu." Kakashi said.

"It was. It seems he's more like me than I thought." Sasuke said, remembering when he could have killed that mass of useless shinobi back at Orochimaru's lair, but didn't.

"Neji?" Lee asked as he saw Neji a bit upset at the fact that his Byakuugan couldn't even see through Maikeru's genjutsu.

"Sasuke...." Kakashi said, as he stood up, and wiped himself off.

"I'm leaving. I wouldn't follow if I were any of you." Sasuke said, with his back turned to everyone.

"Sasuke, at least let us help you. You don't have to take this route on your own." Kakashi offered.

"I will do this on my own, Kakashi." Sasuke said.

Sasuke suddenly had a flash, showing Maikeru training with someone younger. A child. They practiced some taijutsu, and naturally, Maikeru had held back. They were training in some sort of dojo. "Was the child his brother?" Sasuke asked himself. Sasuke came back to his senses.

"Sasuke, is it true that you defeated Orochimaru?" Kakashi asked.

"I defeated him. That other ninja killed him for good." Sasuke said, as he turned and looked at Kakashi.

"That's certainly good news!" Gai said with a smile.

"Right." Sasuke said, as he turned again to leave.

"Sasuke. You, you're a wanted criminal now." Kakashi said.

"Is that so." Sasuke said in a non caring way.

"Tsunade seems to think you are a good person, Sasuke." Gai said.

"I don't care. And I'm wasting time here. Goodbye." Sasuke said. Kakashi suddenly appeared infront of Sasuke.

"Get out of the way." Sasuke said in a serious tone.

"My experience tells me that you're not ready to fight Itachi. Tsunade feels the same way. We're going to help you whether you like it or not." Kakashi said.

"Will I have to kill you then?" Sasuke said.

"............" Everyone thought.

"We just helped you Sasuke, please don't act so selfishly." Lee said.

"Sasuke!" Kakashi said, as he walked backwards from Sasuke. "Show me why you think you can kill Itachi. Right now. And we'll leave you be if you can defeat me." Kakashi said in a serious tone, as he lifted his forehead protector, revealing his Sharingan eye.

"I won't say this again. Get out of my way." Sasuke said, as he began to draw his sword.

"No." Kakashi said, as Sasuke, with insane speed, zipped towards Kakashi, and stabbed his sword through Kakashi's chest. Kakashi was in shock at Sasuke's speed, as his body poofed away. Kakashi then appeared out of no where and rushed at Sasuke. He swung a punch at him, which Sasuke blocked. Kakashi took a few more swings with more speed, and Sasuke dodged them as well. (He's fast!)

"Kakashi! Stop fooling around!" Gai shouted. But he knew Kakashi wouldn't use his MS on Sasuke.

Kakashi jumped backwards into the air and used the Uchiha's grand fireball technique on Sasuke. Sasuke then quickly countered it with a large tidal wave, which made everyone jump high into the air, and flattened the fireball in an instant.

"You learned how to use water jutsu?!" Kakashi asked.

"I learned much with Orochimaru." Sasuke said. "Unfortunetely, you're wasting my time." Sasuke said, as he put his sword away.

"We're not finished yet!" Kakashi said. (He's stronger than I thought. Although he hasn't really done all that much right now, I can sense his power. I wonder if he can dodge...that.) Kakashi thought to himself.

Kakashi activated his Mankekyou Sharingan.

"Crap!" Gai thought to himself.

"Pfft." Sasuke said, as he too activated his Mankekyou Sharingan.

"You have it?" Kakashi asked.

"Shut up." Sasuke said, as the MS took effect on Kakashi.

Kakashi suddenly found himself.....

Partial End Chapter 6.5
Old 06-30-2007, 03:02 AM   #59
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

wow i just started reading this story today but all i can say is that it is amazing. keep going i want to read about the MS battle.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 04:19 AM   #60
MikeyM1979
Hokage

"Strange." Itachi said, as he was readied to attack. "I don't sense him...." he said as he looked about.

"What are you blabbling about??" Naruto shouted, making a fist. Itachi then held two fingers together. "I'll finish this next time, Naruto-kun." Itachi said, as he poofed away.

"Whew! He was too strong for us, Naruto." Sakura said, catching her breath.

"Damnit! If we couldn't beat him, how will Sasuke do against him?!" Naruto said, concerned.

"Naruto, we should head back and look for Kakashi." Sakura said.

"Yeah." Naruto said, as they both ran off.

Back at the showdown between Kakashi and Sasuke....

"What....oh." Kakashi said, as he was drawn into some strange dimension that looked similar to when Itachi used his MS on Kakashi.

"I told you not to help. I don't need your help." Sasuke said, as he appeared out of thin air.

"What?" Kakashi asked, as he noticed his arms were chained down to the ground, so he was unable to make any movements with his arms. Kakashi struggled to free himself, but failed.

"I won't kill you, Kakashi." Sasuke said, as Kakashi suddenly found his one Sharingan eye was fading. "But know that the next time you do this, I won't be so easy on you." Sasuke said, as he looked Kakashi directly into his eyes.

Suddenly Kakashi found himself set ablaze. His body had been set on fire, starting from his feet going upwards. He struggled quite a bit to free himself of this, but couldn't. His clothes began burning into ashes, as his flash began to burn, and Kakashi yelled out in extreme agony. Sasuke stood there, infront of poor burning Kakashi, just staring at him with his sinister Sharingan eyes.

"What, what is he doing to Kakashi?" Lee asked.

"I don't know, but he's making Kakashi sweat a whole lot." Gai said, a bit concerned. Lee, Neji, and Gai just watched on as maybe less than a minute went by. Sasuke and Kakashi just stood there, motionless.

"SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kakashi screamed out, as his flesh began to peel off and hit the ground. "S....Sas......uke........" Kakashi barely said, as his charred body hit the ground hard. His flesh nearly burned off, his hair burned as well. Kakashi began to pass out, with a fading vision of Sasuke.

"I'm not finished with you, Kakashi." Sasuke said, as he leaned forward.

Kakashi suddenly woke up in an invisible box of water. "What....what the hell is this?" Kakashi asked himself, as he looked at his body and saw that he was back to normal. "How can I break free from this?" He thought to himself.

"You can't. Not until I'm through with you." Sasuke said. Kakashi had a shocked look on his face. It was as if Sasuke had the ability to read Kakashi's mind. Kakashi then found himself running out of air fast. He tried punching through the invisible barrier which kept the water in, but it was of no use. He swung his arms and legs wildly because he was unable to breathe. He held his neck and chest in a huge sum of pain. It seemed Kakashi was drowning, but the strange part was that the entire ordeal lasted for a while. Kakashi wasn't allowed to actually drown. Only feel the effects of drowning, and stay in that condition for a while. "Kill me!" Kakashi thought to himself. After the burning, and now this, he'd reached his breaking point.

"Now now, I said I won't kill you." Sasuke said. Suddenly, Kakashi stopped struggling, and he found his own body just floating above, with his vision fading.

"What's he doing now sensei?" Lee asked, a bit worried.

"I, I don't know, Lee. His sweating has stopped, but he looks pale." Gai said, as he looked at Sasuke.

"Naruto, wait!" Sakura shouted, as they both stopped on some large branches.

"What is it?" Naruto asked.

"Let me heal your wounds." Sakura offered.

"I'm okay Sakura-chan. We have to get back..." Naruto said.

"Naruto. If they're in trouble, we won't be of any use if we're hurt." Sakura said, as she sat Naruto down on the branch and began healing his arm.

"Naruto." She said.

"Hmm?" Naruto said.

"I can't believe you're still keeping your promise after all this time." Sakura said.

"When I make promises, I keep them." Naruto said. "I don't like seeing you cry." Naruto said.

"......" Sakura continued healing him.

"Sakura." Naruto said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Do you, like him, still?" Naruto asked shyly.

"Like who?" She asked innocently.

"Sasuke. Do you still like him?" He asked.

"I never stopped, Naruto." Sakura said.

"Oh...." Naruto said, lowering his head.

"But I moved on. He chose his path, and I chose mine. I will always have a place for him in my heart. As a friend." Sakura said.

"YEAH BABY!!! OH YEAH!" Naruto thought to himself. "Oh. That's cool." Naruto said.

"Why do you ask?" Sakura asked.

"N...no reason!" Naruto said, as he blushed.

"You've grown alot, Naruto." She said, as she began healing his shoulder.

"Y...yeah. I have." Naruto said. He couldn't keep his eyes off her beautiful face. Although she looked beaten up, to Naruto, she looked like heaven.

"Blah blah, blah blah....blah..." Sakura said, in Naruto's mind.

"Yeeeaaahh." He said, just focusing on her.

"Blah! Blah blah...blah. Blah blah." She continued on in his mind.

"Oh, you're so right." Naruto said with a grin.

"Blah...stand....blah blah....up...blah blah blah!" She said in his mind.

"Oooookay." Naruto said, as he stood up, so she can heal him some more.

"Blah blah. Blah blah blah." She continued.

"Don't...don't you ever shut up?" Naruto asked, in a take charge kind of way.

"What did you say?" Sakura asked, with a o_O look on her face.

"I said shut up for once!" Naruto shouted.

"I...." She tried to say, as Naruto grabbed her in his arms and kissed her straight on her lips. She didn't resist the kiss, but she didn't really enjoy it either. The kiss to Naruto felt like it lasted for days, days of joy. He then let her go, and looked into her eyes.

"S...Sakura-chan, I'm sorry." Naruto said, scratching the back of his neck and lowering his head in shame.

Sakura just stood there, wondering how to react. She had a O_O look on her face. Mainly shock, and nothing else.

"I....I, think we should, get going now." Sakura said, as she looked away.

"Sakura, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel bad! It's just..." Naruto tried to explain.

"Naruto! It's, okay. Let's just go." She said. Although it wasn't okay. Naruto was the first person to kiss her like that. She was a little touched, but at the same time, kind of wierded out about it.

"Yeah. Let's go." Naruto said, with a =\ look on his face. They both sped off into the trees.

Back at the battle scene. Well, more like the ownage scene (by the way, that lil' love scene there costed you guys two other stages of Sasuke's Mankekyou Sharingan. Hah!)

"It's almost over." Sasuke said.

Kakashi woke up, and saw Sasuke standing there, with a rather large, thick snake behind him. "Damnit! Why can't I use my Sharingan here?!" Kakashi though to himself.

"It's something I learned from Maikeru. I can cast a nearly unbreakable genjutsu that makes it seem as though any bloodline limit user has their bloodline limits shut off." Sasuke said.

"That's amazing." Kakashi said.

"Yes. Anyhow...." Sasuke said, as he directed the snake to attack Kakashi. Kakashi quickly lept into the air in hopes of dodging the snake, but only found himself coiled up in the large snakes' grasp. "So this is how you plan on beating Itachi?" Kakashi asked.

"Not entirely. While I do have the Mankekyou Sharingan now, i have much more power behind me. He gave me more than the Mankekyou Sharingan. He took away Orochimaru from within, but he left behind most of his powers and memories." Sasuke said.

"You're turning into a monster." Kakashi said, as he looked away. "This isn't how I remembered you." He said.

"Play with him." Sasuke said to his snake. The snake then looked at Kakashi. Kakashi had a very fearful look on his face just by looking at the snake eye to eye, as the snake slowly began to squeeze the life out of Kakashi. There was no struggling to be made. It was all about Kakashi being squashed, and squeezed into nothingness.

"Oh my." Neji said, as he saw Kakashi's body tighten up, and he had difficulty breathing.

"Kakashi!" Gai shouted. "Let him go you monster!" Gai said, as he kicked the hell out of Sasuke's physical body, which broke his hold. Sasuke's body hit the ground pretty hard, as did Kakashi's body. "Kakashi...?" Gai asked. Kakashi's body lay motionless on the ground, still suffering from the effects of Sasuke's attack. His body felt totally broken and battered. His skin still felt as if it were on fire, and he could barely breathe.

"Lee, Neji! Take him to the hospital at once!" Gai commanded.

"Yes!" They both said, as they carefully took Kakashi and headed towards Konoha.

Gai stared at Sasuke with a very angry face. "What have you done to him...." Gai said.

"Be grateful I spared his life." Sasuke said.

"HAAAAAA!!!!" Gai shouted, as he attacked Sasuke with a fast, hard hitting jump kick, which Sasuke dodged, and quickly struck Gai in the chest with an open palm thrust, which was coated in chakra. The strike sent Gai a few steps back. He didn't feel pain right there and then, but as soon as he began to move towards Sasuke, his chest tightened up a bit, and he spat out blood.

"Go back to Konoha. Killing you isn't part of my agenda right now." Sasuke said, as he turned and walked away.

Gai stood there grasping his chest with one hand, looking at Sasuke walk off. "What is he?" Gai asked himself.

"He must be in very delicate condition. Please be careful." Lee said, as Neji and Lee hopped through trees.

"Fuzzy eye brows! Neji!" Naruto shouted, as he stopped.

"Naruto!" Lee said, as he and Neji stopped.

"Kakashi-sensei??" Sakura said. "Why are you carrying him?" She asked.

"Sasuke...." Neji said.

End Chapter 7