VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-19-2007, 02:30 PM   #136
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

I doubt that the sannin would win. Just because they both hate eachother and Kisame and Itachi are a perfect team. I doubt either of them could withstand an Amaterasu attack, or stay awake after resisting Tsukuyomi. I don't think the summons would matter much, who says Itachi can't use his own? Also, Kisame has the sharks, and if he surrounded the entire battlefield with water again and used his Goshokuzame, then I think he could take down at least one of the summons, since his sharks are invincible while underwater unless some kind of power takes them fully out all at once. All of this pales in comparison to the fact that Orochimaru would try and kill Jiraiya during the fight.

Kimimaro and Naruto vs Sasuke??? I dunno but I say Kimimaro (though I hate to admit it) wouldn't have much bearing on the fight since his skill isn't like what Sasuke has now. Still I think Naruto and him would win just because of the Kyuubi tails and his invincibility plus unlimited chakra while in the tailed forms. Sure, Kimimaro would do something during the fight, but not much compared to those two post timeskip. Now, if Kimimaro had a chance to improve over the timeskip, then I say he could probably defeat Naruto at least. This is just based on how easily he handled Naruto pre timeskip, and how without his disease he could have eliminated Gaara and Rock Lee. Also, at that time Gaara>Sasuke, just because Sasuke couldn't withstand his Ryuusa Bakuryu and Sabaku Taiso, or that attack that sent Kimimaro underground. The fact is Kimimaro is just incredibly resilient, and strong enough to force his way out of the desert coffin on pure strength and stamina. Not to mention he was slower in his CS2 form, and he was still able to evade the sand attacks.
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 06-19-2007, 11:19 PM   #137
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say Sasuke & Itachi on this one... Sasuke can clean up Naruto (as usual) and Itachi would take care of Kimimaro. I don't see Kimimaro defeating Itachi and I know skilled he is... Itachi would burn through those bones of Kimimaro with the Amaterasu.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #138
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

those bones are indestructible i say kimmi and naruto cause of the kyuubi sasuke stands no chance against 3 tailed naruto no chance not even mentioning 4 tails. and i have doubts on how well itachi could withstand against naruto kyuubi 4. plus kimmi not sick his skills would have advanced far beyond sasuke since he was on a way higher level already he can hold his own against itachi i say kimmi/naruto

plus he got out of desert funeral/coffin more than once and i doubt itachi can get out of it more than once maybe once curtosy of amaterasu but after that complete loss of chakra. i say naruto/kimmi.

Last edited by yondaimehokage16; 06-19-2007 at 11:27 PM.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-19-2007, 11:42 PM   #139
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
those bones are indestructible i say kimmi and naruto cause of the kyuubi sasuke stands no chance against 3 tailed naruto no chance not even mentioning 4 tails. and i have doubts on how well itachi could withstand against naruto kyuubi 4. plus kimmi not sick his skills would have advanced far beyond sasuke since he was on a way higher level already he can hold his own against itachi i say kimmi/naruto

plus he got out of desert funeral/coffin more than once and i doubt itachi can get out of it more than once maybe once curtosy of amaterasu but after that complete loss of chakra. i say naruto/kimmi.
Listen, Sasuke will not let Naruto transform... he'll shut down the Kyuubi chakra before he let that happen so Naruto wouldn't stand a chance against Sasuke now (and hasn't)... The bottomline is that Sasuke will be better than Kimimaro in the end because he has so much potential to do too many things. He's already better than Kimimaro right now since Kimimaro can't defeat 1. Orochimaru and 2. Deidara

[
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-19-2007, 11:49 PM   #140
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

ill go with naruto and kimmi...
as a joke...y would i go with them....sauske will try and attack itachi..he wont team up with him..

ok on serious...hrmm well..i dont know wha to say about itachi and kimi..both fast...he was gonna be oro's container..but his sickness prevented that..sasuke wouldnt stand a chance agains him.

now naruto and sasuke..it would come down to their strongest attack..like always...rasengan vs chidori..but in this case..their improved ones..and that would put naruto ontop. naruto has been hit by sauske's katon once and it didnt do much to him..except burn his clothes...
i dont think sasuke blocked out kyuubi...he just went into naruto's mind and saw it...after naruto said he wasnt gonna use his powers..

naruto kimi for the win

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ITzANIllUZion For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-20-2007, 01:21 AM   #141
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

i think naruto and kimmimaru would be a better team than saskue and itachi i think naruto and kimm would win what about kakashis team (kikashi ,naruto,sakura,sai)vs gaaras team(baki,gaara,kankuro,and temari)all after time skip of course who would win personally i think gaaras team

Last edited by garra.; 06-21-2007 at 03:48 AM.
garra. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to garra. For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-22-2007, 02:37 PM   #142
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Alright, new subject:

PreTS Sasuke Vs Kurenai, who'd win?

I think Kurenai would, her genjutsu is too much for Sasuke to handle.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-22-2007, 02:40 PM   #143
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Alright, new subject:

PreTS Sasuke Vs Kurenai, who'd win?

I think Kurenai would, her genjutsu is too much for Sasuke to handle.
I bust on Kurenai alot for being pretty weak for a Jounin, but she's also stated to be the strongest (at the time) genjutsu user. Pre-time skip Sasuke was never known for being a strong genjutsu user. The only way for him to win is to see through or counter anything she tosses at him and hit her with Chidori. Possibly in CS2 form. But I don't know if she'd let him even begin the Chidori process. I'd have to say Kurenai would take it.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-22-2007, 02:42 PM   #144
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, she does appear pretty weak. Then again, she was only shwon in battle for a severely limited time.

I was mostly trying to draw out Sasuke fanboys so I can get some sort of debate/argument going.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-22-2007, 02:52 PM   #145
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

I agree that pre-timeskip Sasuke would be no match for Kurenai. Well, how about post-timeskip Sasuke vs. Kurenai? I put my money on Sasuke.

[
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-22-2007, 03:46 PM   #146
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, she does appear pretty weak. Then again, she was only shwon in battle for a severely limited time.

I was mostly trying to draw out Sasuke fanboys so I can get some sort of debate/argument going.
I'm not a fanboy of his (just a fan), I could've put up an argument for Sasuke, but it'd be difficult for me to stomach, mainly because I wouldn't believe in anything I'd say in the debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I agree that pre-timeskip Sasuke would be no match for Kurenai. Well, how about post-timeskip Sasuke vs. Kurenai? I put my money on Sasuke.
Post time skip Sasuke would probably be capable of countering Kurenai's genjutsu. That's really the only thing she has going for her. Take that away, and she's a gonner. Add to that, Sasuke knows how to paralyze using his Sharingan. As soon as he gets in any sort of trouble, he can paralyze her and finish her off.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-22-2007, 05:11 PM   #147
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Sasuke > Kurenai

Remeber when he countered Orochimaru's jutsu by just going emo to cut himself? Even though it froze him he still managed to escape. He know how to counter genjutsu better than Naruto in the Pre Timeskip. He would copy Kurenai jutsu and just probably hit her in a blindspot with chidori. (i hate sasuke and im not a fan boy)
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 12:38 PM   #148
Trey
Legendary

Well, Sasuke only seemed capable of freezing Sai, not anyone else he faced. Or maybe it was because he didn't try.

Yeah, PostTS Sasuke would probrably handle Kurenai; Orochimaru most likely trained him to deter high level genjutsu like the kind Kurenai uses.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 01:40 PM   #149
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well, Sasuke only seemed capable of freezing Sai, not anyone else he faced. Or maybe it was because he didn't try.

Yeah, PostTS Sasuke would probrably handle Kurenai; Orochimaru most likely trained him to deter high level genjutsu like the kind Kurenai uses.
high level to itachi that's like gennin style genjutsu lol oh sasuke my boy you have so much longer to catch up with itachi.

anyway i think we all agree post sasuke handle's kurenai.

sasuke vs.kakashi.

i pick kakashi he has more experience with the sharingan and also has the mks much more jutsu than sasuke much smarter and more experience plus all he has to do is hit sasuke with the mks sussuno and it's over.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 02:37 PM   #150
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

I side with Kakashi. Kakashi has more experience and probably more knowledge on the sharingan. Kakashi has more experience that Sasuke and the last the we are sure Kakashi knows how to fight a sharingan user like him.
unnoted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to unnoted For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)