VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-23-2007, 03:15 PM   #151
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Alright, new subject:

PreTS Sasuke Vs Kurenai, who'd win?

I think Kurenai would, her genjutsu is too much for Sasuke to handle.
Sharingan > Genjutsu.

Although I'd like to think Kurenai isn't a Jounin strictly based on that.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Code For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 06-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #152
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say that Sasuke would win over Kakashi. Sasuke's Sharingan is better than Kakashi's and he's lightning fast plus he probably has other things up his sleeve that we have yet to see since training with a Sannin. Here's a good one:

- Gai vs. Itachi

[

Last edited by Nexus; 06-23-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #153
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Here's a good one:

- Gai vs. Itachi

???

Itachi would still win even if gai doesn't have to look in has eyes. He could still catch him with the ring.

Or he could just fight him with taijutsu and ninjutsu

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kidmac1 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 04:16 PM   #154
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I say that Sasuke would win over Kakashi. Sasuke's Sharingan is better than Kakashi's and he's lightning fast plus he probably has other things up his sleeve that we have yet to see since training with a Sannin. Here's a good one:

- Gai vs. Itachi
I'm not so sure about Sasuke's Sharingan being better than Kakashi's. Sure, Sasuke was born with it, and is a real Uchiha, a genius at that, but I don't think it's as powerful as Kakashi's at the moment. We've only seen Sasuke force people into his realm/go into people's minds, and paralyze people with just a look. From what we've seen, Kakashi can't do any of those two. But what good would they be to Sasuke if he seriously fought Kakashi? Kakashi has the MS, and a butt load more experience. I believe in terms of speed, they're both right at the same level now, or maybe Sasuke edges him out by a bit. In terms of taijutsu, that's hard to say. Sasuke was never known as a slouch in that department, but Kakashi is the rival of Konoha's best taijutsu user. For a reason, I must assume. It terms of jutsu's, well, Kakashi has tons to choose from, while I'm sure Sasuke has mainly snake jutsu's and fire jutsu's, along with lightning attacks. But we've seen that Kakashi tires out very quickly if he relies on too many large jutsu's. We don't know how long Sasuke can last under similar conditions now. I deciding factor, I think, would be Kakashi's MS. I think Kakashi will find himself in trouble against Sasuke, and he'll end the battle with MS. Assuming, you know, they're fighting in a serious manner. Then again, who's to say Sasuke couldn't just paralyze Kakashi and have his way with him? Or enter his mind and rape him there? But then Sasuke would do something like that if he knew that Kakashi had the MS, which he doesn't. And I don't think Kakashi knows that Sasuke is now capable of entering people's minds, and paralyzing them through his Sharingan. It's funny how Kakashi's been surpassed by all three of his former students in one way or another, yet in a serious fight, he'd beat all of them.

Sasuke's speed/reflexes/certain Sharingan abilities > Kakashi's
Naruto's stamina/chakra capacity/kyuubi mode > Kakashi's
Sakura's brute strength/ability to heal > Kakashi's
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 05:55 PM   #155
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I'm not so sure about Sasuke's Sharingan being better than Kakashi's. Sure, Sasuke was born with it, and is a real Uchiha, a genius at that, but I don't think it's as powerful as Kakashi's at the moment. We've only seen Sasuke force people into his realm/go into people's minds, and paralyze people with just a look. From what we've seen, Kakashi can't do any of those two. But what good would they be to Sasuke if he seriously fought Kakashi? Kakashi has the MS, and a butt load more experience. I believe in terms of speed, they're both right at the same level now, or maybe Sasuke edges him out by a bit. In terms of taijutsu, that's hard to say. Sasuke was never known as a slouch in that department, but Kakashi is the rival of Konoha's best taijutsu user. For a reason, I must assume. It terms of jutsu's, well, Kakashi has tons to choose from, while I'm sure Sasuke has mainly snake jutsu's and fire jutsu's, along with lightning attacks. But we've seen that Kakashi tires out very quickly if he relies on too many large jutsu's. We don't know how long Sasuke can last under similar conditions now. I deciding factor, I think, would be Kakashi's MS. I think Kakashi will find himself in trouble against Sasuke, and he'll end the battle with MS. Assuming, you know, they're fighting in a serious manner. Then again, who's to say Sasuke couldn't just paralyze Kakashi and have his way with him? Or enter his mind and rape him there? But then Sasuke would do something like that if he knew that Kakashi had the MS, which he doesn't. And I don't think Kakashi knows that Sasuke is now capable of entering people's minds, and paralyzing them through his Sharingan. It's funny how Kakashi's been surpassed by all three of his former students in one way or another, yet in a serious fight, he'd beat all of them.

Sasuke's speed/reflexes/certain Sharingan abilities > Kakashi's
Naruto's stamina/chakra capacity/kyuubi mode > Kakashi's
Sakura's brute strength/ability to heal > Kakashi's
I agree. Sasuke's speed is amazing. I doubt that Kakashi will be able to land the MS jutsu on Sasuke. If only Kakashi can see Sasuke now... he may wet his pants over how much that he has improved...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #156
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Okay; the only person I've seen Sasuke paralyze is Sai. Kakashi has a superior Sharingan, so you can throw that 'Sasuke paralyzes Kakashi' theory right out the window. Also, way more battle experience and a tactical edge over Sasuke. He knows a LOT more jutsus than Sasuke as well. The only way Sasuke could win is by going CS2, and even then he'd have to deal with Kakashi's palpable speed and vast array of jutsus.

Also, Kakashi's MS dimension attack is instantaneous, it's just a matter of Kakashi's aim. So, there's no way for Sasuke to 'dodge' the dimension attack from Kakashi.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 07:54 PM   #157
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Okay; the only person I've seen Sasuke paralyze is Sai.
And Orochimaru. A Sannin. A legendary one.

Quote:
Kakashi has a superior Sharingan, so you can throw that 'Sasuke paralyzes Kakashi' theory right out the window.
Aside from the MS, what has Kakashi shown with his Sharingan that would trump Sasuke's Sharingan just so easily? Kakashi has been seen to not do well at all against another skilled Sharingan user. And by skilled, I mean full blooded Uchiha skilled. One of the reasons why the MS is probably the only thing that makes his Sharingan strong.

Quote:
Also, way more battle experience and a tactical edge over Sasuke.
He definitely has more experience, naturally. He's older. Tactical edge? Maybe. If Kakashi were in Sasuke's shoes during the whole Orochimaru thing, do you think Kakashi would have thought to paralyze Orochimaru? Not so sure.

Quote:
He knows a LOT more jutsus than Sasuke as well.
Justu's which drain his chakra and stamina like crazy. Remember when Naruto first came back? He and Sakura teamed up against Kakashi to get the bells again. By the end of it, Kakashi used too many large jutsu's, and was worn out. And you saw how in still great condition Naruto and Sakura were at the end of that. Imagine Sasuke. Tons of jutsu's aren't always that great if you don't have the stamina and chakra to use them effectively.

Quote:
The only way Sasuke could win is by going CS2, and even then he'd have to deal with Kakashi's palpable speed and vast array of jutsus.
Much like the only way Kakashi could win is by using MS on Sasuke. Actually connecting with it. Assuming Kakashi has gotten some practice in using it. All he was able to do was remove Deidara's arm, no? Pretty lame for a MS ability if you ask me. I'll assume he hasn't had much time to perfect it, and with Sasuke's speed, I doubt that Kakashi could use it effectively against him. Also, Sasuke's speed is right at Kakashi's level, or he's already surpassed it. So Kakashi's speed wouldn't be much of an issue for Sasuke.

Quote:
Also, Kakashi's MS dimension attack is instantaneous, it's just a matter of Kakashi's aim.
Which isn't always on. Deidara was proof of that.

Quote:
So, there's no way for Sasuke to 'dodge' the dimension attack from Kakashi.
Why not? Deidara did. Rather, he wasn't totally caught in it. Sasuke is much faster than Deidara, and would be a hard target for Kakashi to focus on. He'd end up wasting MS and chakra quite a bit trying to hit someone who's as fast, or faster than he is.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 08:02 PM   #158
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Aside from the MS, what has Kakashi shown with his Sharingan that would trump Sasuke's Sharingan just so easily? Kakashi has been seen to not do well at all against another skilled Sharingan user. And by skilled, I mean full blooded Uchiha skilled. One of the reasons why the MS is probably the only thing that makes his Sharingan strong.

He definitely has more experience, naturally. He's older. Tactical edge? Maybe. If Kakashi were in Sasuke's shoes during the whole Orochimaru thing, do you think Kakashi would have thought to paralyze Orochimaru? Not so sure.

Justu's which drain his chakra and stamina like crazy. Remember when Naruto first came back? He and Sakura teamed up against Kakashi to get the bells again. By the end of it, Kakashi used too many large jutsu's, and was worn out. And you saw how in still great condition Naruto and Sakura were at the end of that. Imagine Sasuke. Tons of jutsu's aren't always that great if you don't have the stamina and chakra to use them effectively.

Much like the only way Kakashi could win is by using MS on Sasuke. Actually connecting with it. Assuming Kakashi has gotten some practice in using it. All he was able to do was remove Deidara's arm, no? Pretty lame for a MS ability if you ask me. I'll assume he hasn't had much time to perfect it, and with Sasuke's speed, I doubt that Kakashi could use it effectively against him. Also, Sasuke's speed is right at Kakashi's level, or he's already surpassed it. So Kakashi's speed wouldn't be much of an issue for Sasuke.

Which isn't always on. Deidara was proof of that.

Why not? Deidara did. Rather, he wasn't totally caught in it. Sasuke is much faster than Deidara, and would be a hard target for Kakashi to focus on. He'd end up wasting MS and chakra quite a bit trying to hit someone who's as fast, or faster than he is.
yes but we haven't seen sasuke do it in reality only in his genjutsu can he paralyze while itachi can do it anywhere. Now sasuke is good but can't beat kakashi that's just how it is.

As for Mikey sakura didn't surpass him cause he would state it the strength thing and healing thing lmaooooo yondaime didn't have the strength nor itachi nor jiraiya nor any of the other hokages you are saying she surpassed them all lmao00o0o please don't go on.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 09:38 PM   #159
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'll have to re-read that chapter.

Quote:
Well, how come Kakashi can copy any jutsu thrown at him on the spot, but Sasuke has never fully copied any jutsu he's seen?

And the only other full blooded Uchiha in existence other than Sasuke is Itachi, and he held his own pretty good both times against Itachi.

Quote:
It's purely speculation on what Kakashi would do to a hald dead, has-been Sannin.

Quote:
It's easy to say Kakashi didn't go full out on them, and he got trumpted by a humorous trick. Do you think he would have actually closed his eyes in a serious fight? So that point is moot.

Quote:
Remove an arm and send a forest leveling bomb to another dimension.

Seriously though, if Kakashi's aim is on, bye bye Sasuke.

Quote:
Well, if Sasuke can move faster than an M. Sharingan can track, he deserves not to be hit. >.>

Last edited by Trey; 06-23-2007 at 09:39 PM.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-23-2007, 09:45 PM   #160
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
I'll have to re-read that chapter.
'K.

Quote:
Well, how come Kakashi can copy any jutsu thrown at him on the spot, but Sasuke has never fully copied any jutsu he's seen?
You think every Sharingan user has to copy every jutsu they see automatically?

Quote:
And the only other full blooded Uchiha in existence other than Sasuke is Itachi, and he held his own pretty good both times against Itachi.
The first time, Kakashi was totally owned. He was in the hospital for what, three weeks after that? The second time, he did hold his own, but that was really all he could do. Survive.

Quote:
It's purely speculation on what Kakashi would do to a hald dead, has-been Sannin.
I know lol.

Quote:
It's easy to say Kakashi didn't go full out on them, and he got trumpted by a humorous trick. Do you think he would have actually closed his eyes in a serious fight? So that point is moot.
You're right about the trick, but it's still a fact that Kakashi isn't very much in a battle after he's used a few (literally) jutsu's of which, drain his chakra pretty well.

Quote:
Remove an arm and send a forest leveling bomb to another dimension.
DAMN YOU.

Quote:
Seriously though, if Kakashi's aim is one, bye bye Sasuke.
I agree. But there's no reason to think he's improved his aim with how busy he's been. He's shown to not have great aim against fast moving objects.

Quote:
Well, if Sasuke can move faster than an M. Sharingan can track, he deserves not to be hit. >.>
I know. ^_^
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #161
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Also, way more battle experience and a tactical edge over Sasuke.
Did this save Kakuzu from Naruto?

Quote:
He knows a LOT more jutsus than Sasuke as well.
That doesn't matter. Sandaime knew all the jutsu in Konoha but lost to Orochimaru's hand. Kakashi lost to Zabuza[1st Round] and Itachi. Sasuke's Shunshin is ridiculously swift, and his chakra manipulation is beyond Kakashi's.

Quote:
Also, Kakashi's MS dimension attack is instantaneous, it's just a matter of Kakashi's aim. So, there's no way for Sasuke to 'dodge' the dimension attack from Kakashi.
1. Kakashi requires time to charge this. Time that Sasuke will sabotage in an instant.
2. Kakashi's aim is terrible. If Deidara was able to evade it just by shifting his head, how will he catch Shunshin Sasuke?
3. You do realize that if he misses twice his stamina depletes to a terribly low degree.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Code For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-24-2007, 08:15 PM   #162
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code View Post
Did this save Kakuzu from Naruto?
You think Kakuzu is on the same tactical plane as Kakashi? I laugh at you.

Also, Naruto has INSANE plot protection, so anything regarding him winning is pretty much moot.

Quote:
That doesn't matter. Sandaime knew all the jutsu in Konoha but lost to Orochimaru's hand. Kakashi lost to Zabuza[1st Round] and Itachi. Sasuke's Shunshin is ridiculously swift, and his chakra manipulation is beyond Kakashi's.
I could of swore Zabuza had to get saved by Haku first round. Are we forgetting how Kakashi copied Zabuza's jutsu while he was doing it?

Quote:
1. Kakashi requires time to charge this.
No he doesn't, it's intantaneous. If it wasn't, he wouldn't have been able to send Deidara's bomb to another dimension in time.

Quote:
2. Kakashi's aim is terrible. If Deidara was able to evade it just by shifting his head, how will he catch Shunshin Sasuke?
Who's to say Kakashi has improved his aim, since I believe he said it was his first time using the MS against Deidara. Undoubtedly, he's gotten better.

Quote:
3. You do realize that if he misses twice his stamina depletes to a terribly low degree.
It only takes one shot to send Sasuke to another dimension though. =]

Thanks for playing, come again.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-24-2007, 11:47 PM   #163
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

hrmmm well damn..i dunno who to go with....im gonna stick with kakashi...you say sasuke has super fast speed...but we really havnt see him..the only thing he did fast was get up on naruto...and i think that might have been a sushin he did..
i go with kakashi...cause we know how fast he is..his MS attack happens in an instant..just has to aim first...sauske wouldnt know what he was doing if kakashi was doing with the MS..sauske would be in shock and wondering how kakashi got it..and in that time..kakashi would have already aimed. Also..during the Gaara vs lee fight..when lee opend the gates...didnt kakashi pull out his sharingan rite when lee opend the gates..soo im sure kakashi at least knows how to open the gates...he has already used lee's little spinning thing...

im just gonna stick with kakashi

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ITzANIllUZion For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:00 AM   #164
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion View Post
hrmmm well damn..i dunno who to go with....im gonna stick with kakashi...you say sasuke has super fast speed...but we really havnt see him..the only thing he did fast was get up on naruto...and i think that might have been a sushin he did..
i go with kakashi...cause we know how fast he is..his MS attack happens in an instant..just has to aim first...sauske wouldnt know what he was doing if kakashi was doing with the MS..sauske would be in shock and wondering how kakashi got it..and in that time..kakashi would have already aimed. Also..during the Gaara vs lee fight..when lee opend the gates...didnt kakashi pull out his sharingan rite when lee opend the gates..soo im sure kakashi at least knows how to open the gates...he has already used lee's little spinning thing...

im just gonna stick with kakashi

of course he knows how to open them he opened a thrid one when climbing the cliff in the chunnin exam arc. and yes he beats sasuke he is fast also his taijutsu is better since he rivals gai. his speed is great and like you said sasuke would be in shock that kakashi got the mks that he would already be in aonther dimension..
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:00 AM   #165
sasukesshadow
Genin

sasukesshadow is on a distinguished road

id say sasuke would beat kakashi because first off sasuke can controll sharigan alot better then kakashi, also sasukes is prolly alot faster then kakashi because we have never seen kakashi move as fast as sasuke. also kakashi stated in one chapter that him and naruto are now about equal in strength, and we all know that sasuke can easly destroy naruto.
sasukesshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sasukesshadow For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)