VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-25-2007, 12:08 AM   #166
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
You think Kakuzu is on the same tactical plane as Kakashi? I laugh at you.
Did I compare Kakuzu and Kakashi? Don't put words in my mouth, because you said THIS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
Also, way more battle experience and a tactical edge over Sasuke.
Kakuzu is over a century old and battled the 1st Hokage. Are you telling me this automatically gives him a means to wtfpwn any younger generations?

As for tactical edges, that would be the day. Show me a scan where he demonstrated any significant tactics.

Quote:
Also, Naruto has INSANE plot protection, so anything regarding him winning is pretty much moot.
You can complain all you wish. This is manga evidence; you arguing against it isn't my problem.

Quote:
I could of swore Zabuza had to get saved by Haku first round. Are we forgetting how Kakashi copied Zabuza's jutsu while he was doing it?
...or are you forgetting that events even before this, the game was over once Zabuza trapped Kakashi in the Water Prison?
http://devilbox.dead.org/n/011-020/0..._ch013_113.jpg

Quote:
No he doesn't, it's intantaneous. If it wasn't, he wouldn't have been able to send Deidara's bomb to another dimension in time.
Do you have the slightest clue what the definition of instantaneous is.
Kakashi's direct words couldn't disagree more with your statement:

Quote:
Who's to say Kakashi has improved his aim, since I believe he said it was his first time using the MS against Deidara.
...and you are to say that he has? What do you have to base this on? More of your bias?

Quote:
Undoubtedly, he's gotten better.
Neither you, I, nor the dog next door has any idea. There's no point bringing it up because it's all unsupported assertions.

Quote:
It only takes one shot to send Sasuke to another dimension though. =]
Just like it only took "one shot" to transport Deidara, eh?

Quote:
Thanks for playing, come again.
Yeah, hmmm... just remember something. You're the game machine, and I'm the player.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Code For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)

Old 06-25-2007, 12:08 AM   #167
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukesshadow View Post
id say sasuke would beat kakashi because first off sasuke can controll sharigan alot better then kakashi, also sasukes is prolly alot faster then kakashi because we have never seen kakashi move as fast as sasuke. also kakashi stated in one chapter that him and naruto are now about equal in strength, and we all know that sasuke can easly destroy naruto.
well it's obivouse sasuke is ur fav that's whay you said that.

Now sasuke can control the sharingan better than kakashi lma0o0oo no he can't kakashi had 3 tomes wayyy before sasuke even had sharingan and now kakashi has mks sasuke doesnt even have that yet so you fail in saying sasuke has better control of the sharingan then kakashi. Faster than kakashi doubt it his shussin jutsu is fast not him it's 2 different things plus if anything he is at par with kakash in speed but idoubt.Kakashi is faster he can open the gates his hand sign speeg is amazing it rivals jiraiya's and itachi's. He has 1000 jutsu at his arsenal he can do all 5 elements sasuke can only use 2. last but not least his mks is enough to deal with sasuke he will be so stuned kakashi has it that by the time he tries to react kakashi would transport him to another dimension. He said naruto surpassed him but he can take naruto out in 2 sec he never said strength wise don't say things that aren't true. Sasuke easily beat naruto doubt it the time when they met after the time skip naruto froze up now naruto has developed rasenshuriken the striongest ninjutsu he can kill sasuke in a mere second. plus if naruto were to go 3 tails on his ass he would pulverise sasuke.

thanks for playing come again.
yondaimehokage16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yondaimehokage16 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:31 AM   #168
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

@code- for kakashi taking time due to not having alot of chakra...that is good...but we dont know exactly how long it was taking him to gather enough. but that could be the deciding factor...

im sure kakashi would use a soldier pill..knows..he might have some..

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ITzANIllUZion For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:34 AM   #169
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion View Post
@code- for kakashi taking time due to not having alot of chakra...that is good...but we dont know exactly how long it was taking him to gather enough. but that could be the deciding factor...
It doesn't matter how much time. It could very well be 30 seconds to 10 minutes. It still doesn't make it instantaneous like Yondaime's teleportation.
Code is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Code For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:37 AM   #170
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

ight people like i said before neji vs. rock lee
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:39 AM   #171
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

im going with lee..once he opens the gates...what is neji gonna do....stand there...

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ITzANIllUZion For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 09:46 AM   #172
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

if ur going with pre time skp it'd be lee. but post u probably wouldnt be able to answer cause we havent seen any of them really fight
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #173
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
id say sasuke would beat kakashi because first off sasuke can controll sharigan alot better then kakashi
That's arguable. Sasuke can paralyze and go into people's minds, along with force them into his realm, but that's all we've seen him do. Kakashi can copy jutsu's, and of course, he has MS.

Quote:
also sasukes is prolly alot faster then kakashi
Where'd you get that from?

Quote:
because we have never seen kakashi move as fast as sasuke.
That doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing so. Also, Kakashi's second encounter with Itachi says otherwise. He moved pretty quickly. Something Sasuke was never shown to do before. Remember, Kakashi is Gai's rival, and Gai is most likely faster than both Kakashi and Sasuke.

Quote:
also kakashi stated in one chapter that him and naruto are now about equal in strength, and we all know that sasuke can easly destroy naruto.
I wouldn't say easily. But it's not like Sasuke has totally surpassed Kakashi in every other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
ight people like i said before neji vs. rock lee
But, we've already done this so many times. =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion View Post
im going with lee..once he opens the gates...what is neji gonna do....stand there...
I'm sure Neji has something in store for Lee when and if he opens the gates against him. He's a Hyuuga genius, and much more skilled with taijutsu than Lee. Lee's style is all about speed and power, and he's ridiculously straight forward in his attacks. The perfect enemy for a Hyuuga as skilled as Neji. Besides, Neji has already beaten Lee before, so it's not like he's the one that has anything to prove.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:52 PM   #174
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
That's arguable. Sasuke can paralyze and go into people's minds, along with force them into his realm, but that's all we've seen him do. Kakashi can copy jutsu's, and of course, he has MS.

Where'd you get that from?

That doesn't mean he isn't capable of doing so. Also, Kakashi's second encounter with Itachi says otherwise. He moved pretty quickly. Something Sasuke was never shown to do before. Remember, Kakashi is Gai's rival, and Gai is most likely faster than both Kakashi and Sasuke.

I wouldn't say easily. But it's not like Sasuke has totally surpassed Kakashi in every other way.

But, we've already done this so many times. =\

I'm sure Neji has something in store for Lee when and if he opens the gates against him. He's a Hyuuga genius, and much more skilled with taijutsu than Lee. Lee's style is all about speed and power, and he's ridiculously straight forward in his attacks. The perfect enemy for a Hyuuga as skilled as Neji. Besides, Neji has already beaten Lee before, so it's not like he's the one that has anything to prove.

okay the hell with neji and lee

kakashi vs kisame
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #175
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
okay the hell with neji and lee

kakashi vs kisame
Oh my.

Hmm.

Kisame at 100%? That's a tough one. If Gai had a difficult time against 30% Kisame, I can imagine Kakashi. I'd also imagine Kakashi would have a hard time aiming his MS since Kisame would most likely be in some huge wave surfing around or swimming within it. I don't know that Kakashi has any sort of defense against the Samehada, then again, it cuts through visible chakra. I don't remember if Kakashi's ever been known to show that. As for taijutsu, Kakashi is Gai's rival, so that tells me he can go head to head against any skilled taijutsu user. Kisame really hasn't shown any kind of taijutsu skills, so I'd think Kakashi can take him there, unless of course, Kisame uses that damn sword of his to block everything. >.> As for jutsu's, Kakashi has more, but as I've said dozens of times, more doesn't always mean better. It would be a great chance to copy some jutsu's from Kisame, but I wonder just what Kisame can do against Kakashi, jutsu wise, that would really get him in trouble, other than that water bubble technique. I see Kakashi using way too many large scale moves and running low on stamina and chakra. =\ His best bet would be to use Raikiri, and somehow, get Kisame dazed enough to connect with his MS. But, I still say Kisame would win.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 01:07 PM   #176
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Oh my.

Hmm.

Kisame at 100%? That's a tough one. If Gai had a difficult time against 30% Kisame, I can imagine Kakashi. I'd also imagine Kakashi would have a hard time aiming his MS since Kisame would most likely be in some huge wave surfing around or swimming within it. I don't know that Kakashi has any sort of defense against the Samehada, then again, it cuts through visible chakra. I don't remember if Kakashi's ever been known to show that. As for taijutsu, Kakashi is Gai's rival, so that tells me he can go head to head against any skilled taijutsu user. Kisame really hasn't shown any kind of taijutsu skills, so I'd think Kakashi can take him there, unless of course, Kisame uses that damn sword of his to block everything. >.> As for jutsu's, Kakashi has more, but as I've said dozens of times, more doesn't always mean better. It would be a great chance to copy some jutsu's from Kisame, but I wonder just what Kisame can do against Kakashi, jutsu wise, that would really get him in trouble, other than that water bubble technique. I see Kakashi using way too many large scale moves and running low on stamina and chakra. =\ His best bet would be to use Raikiri, and somehow, get Kisame dazed enough to connect with his MS. But, I still say Kisame would win.

I think he can fry kisame with raikiri and then use mks fight over.

While kisame maybe fast on water i don't he is without it. Plus he got the stupid sword and he blocked almost every attack gai used at the same time kakashi fought a samehada user before and faired pretty well against him by kicking his ass. As for water ninjutsu anything i have see kisame do kakashi copied from zabuza that is: water prison,water dragon jutsu,mizu bushinn,that wall he did ti protect himself agaisnt itachi. that's just about it all he would really have to do is distract kisame sneek up behind him shove a raikiri in his ass wghich would prop kill him on the spot then if by some chance he survived use mks kisame will be so stuuned he has it by the time he would react he is gonna be in another dimension

i pick kakashi barely.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 01:08 PM   #177
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Kisame would slaughter Kakashi.Simply because he has overwhelming chakra.He would outlast him.Kakashi can outsmart him,but since he doesn't have time to charge his MS,he wouldn't have a real chance to win.
If Zabuza caught him in Water Prison,and Kisame can create a lake with 30% chakra...
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 01:09 PM   #178
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame would slaughter Kakashi.Simply because he has overwhelming chakra.He would outlast him.Kakashi can outsmart him,but since he doesn't have time to charge his MS,he wouldn't have a real chance to win.
If Zabuza caught him in Water Prison,and Kisame can create a lake with 30% chakra...
it only takes sec for him to charge it up but interesting point with the chakra but i still say kakashi but barely.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 01:17 PM   #179
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Indeed. Kisame's chakra level is pretty large. Kakashi would be forced to pull out all the stops right at the start.

Yon, aren't you kind of.....under estimating Kisame? This is the guy who stood up to Gai and his team of shinobi.
goldengod (08-29-2010)
Old 06-25-2007, 01:30 PM   #180
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say that Kisame will have the advantage over Kakashi simply because of his huge chakra supply (he won't hardly ever get fatigued) and we all know the Kakashi's is not that great in that department. I have one:

- Sasori vs. Jiraiya

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)