Uncircumcised Truth: A NL Conspiracy. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
Miburo

Uncircumcised Truth: A NL Conspiracy.

Today as I checked the Naruto Lounge forums, I noticed that the Second Annual Forum Awards voting process had begun. Using my vastly superior reflexes and agility, I quickly clicked on the most important category in the existence of all forum polling history: The Biggest Forum Moment Poll.

However, to my shock and dismay, the most important forum moment was not anywhere to be found within the selection provided. Obviously I’m referring to when Jaxon’s e-penis exploded into the forum room.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. How could this be possible? So doing what any badass hero would, I began countless seconds of research so that I could uncover the truth. And uncover I did.

As you can see, the current selections include “Point system” and “Point system removal.” However, in the nominations thread the ‘Point system’ was never even nominated! Point system removal was nominated three times. There were two nominations in which I had no clue as to what the fuck the people nominating them were talking about, but even if you count those two towards ‘point system’ it still doesn’t beat the three nominations that ‘Jaxon’s e-penis exploding into the forum room’ received.

While many may say it was a simple oversight, or that Shino may have felt that such a nomination was inappropriate for whatever reason, I think we all know the real reasoning behind all this. Obviously the people in power wish to suppress massive e-penises.

Now you may not care. “It’s not my e-penis,” is what you’re thinking. Yeah, but who’s e-penis do you think is going to be next on the chopping block? Where will they stop? If you don’t take a stand now, your e-penis may some day be on the receiving end of Shino’s firm strangle hold of oppression. Is that what you want? Shino strangling your e-penis? I know I don’t.

Also, look at what else I found. When you spell Shino’s name backwards you get:

ONIhs

As any weeaboo can probably tell you, Oni means demon. Coincidence? YOU DECIDE!

And I’m sure if I fucked around with his birth date I could find a 666 in there somehow. Coincidence? YOU DECIDE!

And when you take out the ‘n,’ replace it with a “-“ in his name and add another "h" or some shit then scramble the letters around you get:

OH SHI-

Oh shi-, indeed. Coincidence? YOU DECIDE!

Now I’m not blaming Shino, because there’s always a possibility that he’s just a figurehead being manipu---wait, shit, this is the conspiracy forum---I mean that he’s definitely just a figurehead being manipulated by some higher authority through no fault of his own. I’m going to go ahead and blame Bush, or Nazis. Or Aliens. Or just big-bushed Nazi aliens. Yeah, that works.

Obviously great injustices are being done. That’s for sure. Fight teh powar! Or at least get that poll fixed.

@Mods- This is a legitimate conspiracy theory. Or it’s at least just as legitimate as any other theory posted in here. If you’re going to close or delete this, you better close or delete them all! Win-win either way as far as I’m concerned. XD

This took me 4 minutes and 49 seconds to type, and is probably less than a page long on Word. Pre-emptive against "lolfreetime" comments from half-wits. ; )

Also, cocks.

Last edited by Miburo; 06-28-2007 at 06:19 PM. Reason: added more boldness.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:26 PM   #2
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough
Re: Uncircumcised Truth: A NL Conspiracy.

Why would any person care for this thread its prop the most useless one i have seen here for all my time at Nl.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:27 PM   #3
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

>.> I was nominated 4 time for fave member... oh well T.T I don't think there's much to it, Shino probably need more, appropriate, options for people to choose from. ((something fishy might be up, I was knocked off 20+ posts. I couldn't find any threads that were moved or deleted that I had posted that much in... also, I suddenly have a full rep bar...)

P.S. Truth is a girl, can't be circumcised anyway! :P

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #4
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
the most useless one i have seen here for all my time at Nl.
You joined last month. Nice one, oh wise sage.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:28 PM   #5
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

This seems like Spam Zone material. I wonder if it'll stay here.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:33 PM   #6
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
This is a legitimate conspiracy. In fact, more so than many of the others in this section. However, you're right, I doubt it will stay here. Because Shino wants to cover up the truth.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:34 PM   #7
Miburo

Quote:
Why would any person care for this thread its prop the most useless one i have seen here for all my time at Nl.
No one cares if you care. Besides, of course you wouldn't care, you seem like the type that would like a dude to strangle your e-penis. Disprove my plox or GTFO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Conspiracy forum is like the spam zone for debating, petty much. Or debate forum for dummies. Something like that. Though, I'm sure the power will try to silence the truth, I'll give you that. ; )

Edit: Oh shit, great minds think alike.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:48 PM   #8
Miburo

Quote:
first this thread don't even belong here this is spam zone material
You're not a mod, report the thing or quit your crying. Also, it's already been stated numerous times that this is a legitimate conspiracy theory using all the other theories here as a measuring stick.

Quote:
gtfo haha why don't you make me.
No U! Whoa, look out. Internet tough guy on the loose.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:17 PM   #9
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

MIBURO WINS BEST THREAD AWARD

AND ITT WE DELETE OUR POSTS AFTER SAYING SOMETHING, NICE ONE YONDAIMEHOKAGE16

CAPS LOCK SEA KING FUCK YEAH .

Yes, Shino is obviously suppressing the masses because his fascist-like authoritative style of moderation is just the thing for it. DAMN FASCIST FORUM GOVERNMENT. They deleted the Revolutions thread, too, because the mods are fascists who fear revolution! See! Ha! Moar proof for the conspiracy!
Old 06-28-2007, 08:59 PM   #10
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Bidding for some NL Awards, Miburo?

Sorry. Spam is closed.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 06-22-2008, 12:24 AM   #11
Miburo

Just read some of the more recent threads in this section. They made me want to claw my eyes out.

So sticking this so that it can serve as an example of an awesome conspiracy theory.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #12
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, someone's a bit conceited, eh? ;D
Old 06-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #13
Miburo

I call it confidence. ; )

Old 06-22-2008, 12:39 AM   #14
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Over confidence, maybe? O:
Old 06-22-2008, 12:46 AM   #15
Miburo

Maybe, but I doubt it. ; )

Besides, calling my shit awesome compared to the other conspiracies here isn't really much of a boast anyway. You could bash your head off your keyboard and most likely come up with better shit. I wouldn't call it bragging, yo! Moar lyke stating the obvious, amirite?

Closed Thread